Druid Transmogrification!

Hey guys! I'm wondering what druid sets will you be collecting for this up and coming feature?! I'm undecided yet so I'm looking for some opinions.

I've still got nearly all my tier sets. I think i've lost a couple pieces of thunderheart over time, but i've got all the important ones. Thunderheart is clearly the best set for tauren, I'll admitt it does look a little goofy on Night elves. For elves i'd prolly either go with Stormrage or Nightsong. I hated nightsong when i first got it, but it grew on me over time, especially the headpeice . I may use full thunderheart and then the t8 head if it looks allright.

Though, seeing as i'll only see it at times when i could just be wearing it anyways. Depends on how expensive it is i guess.

Weapons though, every weapon i ever get ever, will be turned into The Lifebinder. Love that model sooooo much.
    Last edited by moocowfrakmilk; 2011-08-19 at 03:44 PM.
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha

I'm going with the Malorne set, all the way :P Nothing else really looks good to me. Also, I'll be changing non Legendary weapons into the staff that Prince drops in Kara.

I think you should collect gears that resemble animals!

I see alot of armors out there with a bear head or a cat head there are even bird heads, so why don't you pick your favorite form and pretend to be one :O
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

10+ Year Old Account

Thats what my druids gonna look like after transmogrification comes out!

I'm just hoping that if you transmogrify your weapon into fandral's flamescythe you get to be a firecat even after firelands.

For resto, I'm definitely gonna be wearing full T6 with the Archimonde staff for nostalgia purposes.

Tier 2 was always my favorite and the staff from kara or something (that tentacle staff ) or else wrathfull and s1(needs a cool tabard though) looked pretty sweet. Or else vengefull staff if they make it available again or high warlords polearm if i'd play with a polearm :d

Maybe we can change the hots to heal better in PVP and maybe just maybe up the output of regrowth.

Deleted
    T4...beautiful, white, clean.

Deleted
    Would probably be going with full t12HC, t7HC or AQ20/40 sets, but i dont play anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iracor View Post
    I'm just hoping that if you transmogrify your weapon into fandral's flamescythe you get to be a firecat even after firelands.

For resto, I'm definitely gonna be wearing full T6 with the Archimonde staff for nostalgia purposes.
    I can already say it's not gonna work. Transmogrify will just switch models between items. Flame cat is actually an aura that the item gives. It's basicly the same as model editing (illegal to tamper with game files) that people have done since vanilla.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people