Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Older Women - What do they like?

Greetings Offtopic Forum,

sooo last weekend I was a little bit drunk and saw an awesome women (49 yo). When I finally was drunk enough to talk to her it was going pretty well. We talked about 4 hours, danced to two lovesongs ( yay ) and she drove me home. The day after that I added her in Facebook and now the next date seems pretty near.

Now my question: What do older women like? What topics are there to talk about and so on? Anyone got some experience here?

PS: Me = 22 yo, and I dont give a crap about her age

Thanks, sry for bad english

Adult diapers, dentures, walking sticks, shuffle board... all good topics.

JK. Probably the same things you'd talk about to any other woman, obviously tailored to her personality and interests, which you didn't list so its hard to be any more specific.

Deleted
    I think the key to this would be treating her like any other woman. 49 isn't all that old these days. Just treat it like any other date, and it'd be fine.

There's no point changing who you are on a date anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc3572bbcdc6; 2011-08-19 at 03:55 PM.

Honestly, there is no right answer to this. What older women want varies as much as what younger women want.

An older woman may be looking for a few last thrill rides and seek a very physical relationship. Or instead she may want someone stable and mature.

An older woman may be more cultured and like museums and gardens and travel. Or she may like NASCAR.

Really, we can't answer these things for you. Just do what you should do for any woman: be attentive, be sensitive.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maturity = WIN :P.........imo >_>

Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

Invite her to bingo.
    Oh aye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cougar-hunter. Noice. Lol.

But all women are different, regardless of age. The only thing I could think that would change with age is the need for love begins to change into the need for security, but even then she might just be an older woman still looking for "the right one".

Sadly, not all older women like The View, Dr. Phil, and mini-vans. Treat her just like you would any other woman.

Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.
    LMAO. This just made my day.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ask her what she likes

First off..dont drink to much,show her your mature,dont act a fool..talk about "her".see what her interests are..nice italian restaurant .from there your on your own..Oh let her set the pace.Good luck

Deleted
    Tuppaware and knitting.

But seriously dude what the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zotan View Post
    Tuppaware and knitting.

But seriously dude what the fuck.
    More ass than you likely pull .

In all honesty treat her like any other woman show her the same respect you would expect from a person and listen to what she has to say and try not to be over opinionated or cocky women HATE that in most cases. And when she invites you to bed make SURE you give her the best O of her life than she'll never forget you.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

um prolly same things as any other woman.

Well, from what you describe, you're about to be used as a fucktoy.

The good part is that she'll probably be very experienced and the sex will be mind-blowing. Enjoy it. Don't fall in love.

Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    um prolly same things as any other woman.
    ot I know, but goneloco, I could not stop laughing at your sig.

to op, older woman, meets young dude in bar. Its physical...

good luck

I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

This is so goddamn win. Stealing this for my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's possible to please old women unless you're their grandchild. If you're their grandchild, then everything you do pleases them unless it's gay.

D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Well, from what you describe, you're about to be used as a fucktoy.

The good part is that she'll probably be very experienced and the sex will be mind-blowing. Enjoy it. Don't fall in love.
    That would be soooooo awesome hrhr

---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 04:28 PM ----------

Sidenote: She has a daughter who is older than me. Could be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post

Sidenote: She has a daughter who is older than me. Could be a problem
    As long as you don't try to have sex with both of them, you'll be fine.

Also, don't fall in love. I really mean it. Been there before, sex was fucking amazing but it wasn't worth it in the end.