Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    I must ask, what's a 'kneel' YO?

I'm blending a leg into a knee and heel in my mind and it just hurts.
    for some reason i thought he meant knees and elbows O.o - kneels

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    Im a gorilla
    No need to insult yourself :3

But yeah, chest hair and stuff should be grown for extra sexy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    if a lady wants a hairless ape, i tell them to get a 10 year old boy. I love my hair.
    This.
    Keep the netherparts somewhat under control and shave my head and that's about it. Face hasn't seen a razor in almost 2 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    I'll shave my face on a constant basis, and only very rarely will I trim the nether regions. I'll just trim down the groin, and use a razor on the balls.
    you use a razor on the balls? - are you the kind of guy that smokes a cigarette at the gas pump?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Face hasn't seen a razor in almost 2 years.
    If thats your beard in your avatar, it looks awesome.

I only shave my armpits myself, makes me more aerodynamic when i fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barely420 View Post
    I only shave my armpits myself, makes me more aerodynamic when i fight.
    you usually start flying when your fighting?> or just preparing in the off chance?

Baullz, face, trim the pits.

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    you use a razor on the balls? - are you the kind of guy that smokes a cigarette at the gas pump?
    Gillette body razor, its designed(although a simple design) to shave body parts without even making a scratch

you usually start flying when your fighting?> or just preparing in the off chance?
    No it helps me swing faster since im always getting into fights , so more chances to win!

Deleted
    It's quite easy tbh. I mean you really have to be a dumb fuck with a razor to cut off your own balls so to say.

OT: beard, although I'm 24 I have a extremely slow beard grow, which is a freaking shame imo. And the lovespot of course. Really don't care about armpits and chest hair etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Girls around here tend to be fully shaved, I don't remember ever having to ask. I guess that's why people out here call a full shave a "Brazilian". =p

I'd leave a bit of hair if a lover asked me to, though. It's all about making each other comfortable. I know some guys who like that little strip of hair that make you look like you have a Hitler mustache on your crotch.
    If they call the full shave there a 'Brazillian', then I assume the little strip of hair that looks like a Hitler mustache on your crotch is called 'The boy from Brazil'?
    Ow yeah, I went there

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    This.
    Keep the netherparts somewhat under control and shave my head and that's about it. Face hasn't seen a razor in almost 2 years.
    Some dads teach their boys to shave their entire bodies, others, teach them to be men.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    OT: beard, although I'm 24 I have a extremely slow beard grow,
    i assume u meant ur beard isnt full yet and u have empty spots, if so let ur beard grow for a sometime, or just use trimmer never shave it helps in filling the empty spots

balls and face.

My face, I'd love some facial hair but one half of my face grows hair in a different direction so after 3 days it looks funny

Once a month my pubic area. I told my girlfriend I like her to shave down there so it was only fair I did the same.

In Summer I also shave my armpits.

Oh and I have spastic chest and nipple hair so that comes off too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    balls and face.
    In that order?

Deleted
    Face and penis region.

Face and the lower region.

If I expect my women to shave, I can't be against doing it on myself after all.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Ill have to settle with trimming, since i dont own a shaver. If i shave with with a razer my skin blushes up and itches and ill have theese red dots on my skin for 2 days.
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon