Poll: What kind of chip do you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sp13 View Post
    I prefer the folded chips, especially if they're kettle cooked. They give a lot more crunch when you bite into them.
    i like the way you think
    Quote Originally Posted by Bure View Post
    That's a good story, you should throw in the Good Story Basket so we can listen to it again later.

Folded, most definitely.

This kind of discussions that are absolutely and utterly pointless, are the best discussions. Having folded or unfolded chips in front of me has no effect whatsoever on the decision of "to eat or not to eat," but I chose the unfolded because you don't need to crush it in pieces right after putting it in your mouth.

Deleted
    Unfolded! To be specific, it has to be McCoys - MAN CRISPS, Salt and vinegar. Nomnomnomnom

I actually prefer eating the folded chips over the flat chips in a bag, not sure why. I'll eat the entire bag, but I tend to pick out the folded ones first. I have no preference, they taste the same!

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    This kind of discussions that are absolutely and utterly pointless, are the best discussions. Having folded or unfolded chips in front of me has no effect whatsoever on the decision of "to eat or not to eat," but I chose the unfolded because you don't need to crush it in pieces right after putting it in your mouth.
    yeah but i met a person who will NOT eat the folded ones. she will leave them in the bag for someone else or throw them away
    Quote Originally Posted by Bure View Post
    That's a good story, you should throw in the Good Story Basket so we can listen to it again later.