Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Don't pay attention to anything below the shoulders, headpiece + shoulders are the main items. I can't find ANY chest to go with these, anyone else has more luck? Been searching for ages now, this current composition looks like shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto-Unstuck View Post
    I did give you an answer...
    So I missed between the lines, my bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    -snip-

Don't pay attention to anything below the shoulders, headpiece + shoulders are the main items. I can't find ANY chest to go with these, anyone else has more luck? Been searching for ages now, this current composition looks like shit
    Helm: - Fel-steel Warhelm
    Shoulders: - Pauldrons of the Wardancer
    Chest: - Krakken-heart breastplate
    Gloves: - Royal Gauntlets of Silvermoon
    Legs: - Greaves of the Bloodwarder

That's the tier 5 Set look-a-like.

If you look more items please post
    Last edited by mmoc5886693a05; 2011-08-26 at 02:48 PM.

Hi all,

I'm trying to build three distinct sets of gear at the moment to jump back and forth between, and I need some help fine tuning them. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, I can't access some sites for pics on my server right now, so I can only provide names and descriptions for now. I'll get set links up later tonight if anybody wants to see them without searching.

The first is mostly complete, but thank you for any suggestions to help it flow better.

Red/Gold Set
    [Head] Heroic Bonescythe Helm
    [Shoulders] Garona's Pauldrons of Conquest
    [Chest] Slayer's Chestguard
    [Gloves] Slayer's Handguards
    [Waist] Slayer's Belt
    [Leggings] Garona's Legplates of Conquest
    [Boots] Black Featherlight Boots
    [Cloak] Cloak of Unforgivable Sin
    [Tabard] None or Tabard of the Achiever/Tabard of the Shattered Sun

Blue Set
    [Head] Cursed Vision of Sargeras (can't find blue helm and Wind Dancer's is kinda lame on undead)
    [Shoulders] Wind Dancer's Spalders
    [Chest] Polar Vest
    [Gloves] ???
    [Waist] Polar Cord
    [Leggings] ???
    [Boots] Polar Boots
    [Cloak] ???
    [Tabard] Tabard of Frost

Desert Set
    I wanted something sand/ desert themed and colored in lightish brown. Some of the AQ stuff looks alright, but it feels too buggy for what I'm hoping to accomplish. I'm thinking more sheik from zelda. I have yet to find anything really good for this one, so I need the most help here.

Deleted
    Wowhead has put a nice guide on their site about sets.

Link

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Helm: - Fel-steel Warhelm
    Shoulders: - Pauldrons of the Wardancer
    Chest: - Krakken-heart breastplate
    Gloves: - Royal Gauntlets of Silvermoon
    Legs: - Greaves of the Bloodwarder

That's the tier 5 Set look-a-like.

If you look more items please post
    Oh wow that's just ace . Thanks a bunch mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    Oh wow that's just ace . Thanks a bunch mate.
    No problem

Question:

Can you transmogrify a level 85 sword to the skin of warglaives? i know you can't transmogrify legendaries, but does this mean u can't mog another wep to the skin of the legendary?
    Last edited by mmoc5886693a05; 2011-08-26 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post

Question:

Can you transmogrify a level 85 sword to the skin of warglaives? i know you can't transmogrify legendaries, but does this mean u can't mog another wep to the skin of the legendary?
    Nope. Unless Blizz change their minds about legendaries, which hopefully they will.

Deleted
    Nope. Unless Blizz change their minds about legendaries, which hopefully they will.
    Okay, thank you I'll still farm for the Glaives though :P

I'm going for the Lock T2 recolor and was unhappy with the gloves in the set, as they have purple on them for some reason instead of red. Has anyone found a pair of cloth gloves that would go better with that set?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    I'm going for the Lock T2 recolor and was unhappy with the gloves in the set, as they have purple on them for some reason instead of red. Has anyone found a pair of cloth gloves that would go better with that set?
    I suggest wearing a red or orange shirt and wearing some "hands only" gloves, such as black mageweave gloves, like so:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...38:27821:27994

Any suggestions to help fill out this set for a male undead rogue? thank you for the help.

Blue Set
    [Head] Cursed Vision of Sargeras (can't find blue helm and Wind Dancer's is kinda lame on undead)
    [Chest] Polar Vest
    [Gloves] ???
    [Waist] Polar Cord
    [Leggings] ???
    [Boots] Polar Boots
    [Cloak] ???
    [Tabard] Tabard of Frost

10+ Year Old Account
    (too much to quote
    thanks you are a lifesaver i found pants and boots, but all the gloves are from quests i have completed ;(
    so i need to find some blood coated ones that are drops (if such a thing exists)
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    In terms of logic this is a really bad change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwy Maverick View Post
    In terms of logic, nobody fights elves and werewolves in lumber mills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Any suggestions to help fill out this set for a male undead rogue? thank you for the help.

Blue Set
    [Chest] Polar Vest
    [Gloves] ???
    [Waist] Polar Cord
    [Leggings] ???
    [Boots] Polar Boots
    [Cloak] ???
    [Tabard] Tabard of Frost
    Maybe these gloves? http://www.wowhead.com/item=28396
    and these legs? http://www.wowhead.com/item=24770
    cloak 1: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50466
    cloak 2: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50764 / http://www.wowhead.com/item=45493

Quote Originally Posted by raiyzer View Post
    thanks you are a lifesaver i found pants and boots, but all the gloves are from quests i have completed ;(
    so i need to find some blood coated ones that are drops (if such a thing exists)
    Only ones I can find are all brown or bright red.
    Basically all of these http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.3?fil...;crv=0:0#0+2+1

Otherwise you could ticket a GM, super-politely asking for http://www.wowhead.com/item=44398 to be restored.
    Last edited by mmocfc9b192690; 2011-08-26 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted

Need a mace to go with this set was going to use the healer mace from illidan but apparently you cant transmog a one hand to main hand?

Deleted
    Looking for a staff to go with the Demon Stalker set. I'm thinking about going with the Black Bow of the Betrayer and the Legionkiller (depending on type of weapon) for the rangeds, Shivering Felspine for the polearm, but really have no idea about the staff (or the gun, but blizzard never makes guns anyway!).

Any ideas?

EDIT: Oh! Ideas for the cloak would be swell too.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2011-08-26 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    Race/Class? I'm guessing Gnome something?
    Yeah, I am a pinkhaired gnome of death (Gnome female DK)

Just looking for a little advice for a gearset.
    I like the plate set from sunwell, but The blue pally arena season 4 is what I plan on using for a base(same model but different coloring - BLUE)

The sword and mace I plan on using are: Crystal Spire of Karabor and Quickening Blade of the Prince

I am looking for a shield mostly that matches this set - the brutal shields have too much red and green and really no blue so any suggestions would be appreciated.

And if anyone has suggestions a two hander that is close would also be nice - I prefer one that is not the brutal PvP weapons

THANKS!!
    Last edited by amenton37; 2011-08-26 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    Has anyone found any matching pants for Pally T10 (251)? I don't wanna run around in a kilt but I can't find any matching pants.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/UPM8D.jpg

I'm pretty much finished with my blueblood fang here and I'm starting my old god follower set, only problem their is not exactly offhand for this so any alternate that's ''creepy'' with flesh like things is what I'm looking for

Thanks for the help