Poll: What's your approach?

How do YOU farm for transmogs from old content?

I know that some people, a lot of them probably, will wait until a raid can be soloed before farming transmog items from old content. That makes the feeling of seeing transmog runs (ToS, Argus, EN, Nighthold) not only fill up very quickly, but even have a surplus of people wanting to join!

How do you farm your coveted transmogrification pieces? Do you wait until you can solo or do you begin returning to the content of a previous expansion with groups as soon as you're able?

If I really want that one certain mog, I'm starting to do it as soon as it's puggable without voice chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy answer...I go and solo because honestly there isn't much I want from the newer raids as of yet.

I pug as soon as possible. If it's soloable I run it with alts that wear the same type of armor, too.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    I wait until I can solo it...........Or......talk a friend of mine into helping me out a few times. I never run PUG's anymore. I had a really unpleasant experience with mythic SoO.... the raid leader kicking 4 of us so that he could be the only one to solo the boss for the mount. All we were to him was a speed run to get to Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
    I had a really unpleasant experience with mythic SoO.... the raid leader kicking 4 of us so that he could be the only one to solo the boss for the mount. All we were to him was a speed run to get to Garrosh.
    Yea thats shit, happened to me aswell in M BRF. Lead kicked everyone so that he didn't have comp. for one tmog. Mount drops should be personal loot and not group. For some reason it is that way, i lost BRF mount to a 50/50 roll off when forced PL was implemented.

For Tmog farming i generally wait untill i can solo to finish up older raids/dungeons, but i still have plenty of vanilla items to try farming again since the Legacy loot drop, especially the shitty long instances like Diremaul/BRD/Maraudon with no midway entry points for max level characters.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2018-08-31 at 05:54 AM.