Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm curious if anyone would be able to make a set, for a non-warlock using http://www.wowhead.com/item=32338 as the base/primary point of the set. I'm trying but damn it's wicked hard.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    I'm curious if anyone would be able to make a set, for a non-warlock using http://www.wowhead.com/item=32338 as the base/primary point of the set. I'm trying but damn it's wicked hard.
    I'm not seeing any that match the tier set...there was one pvp warlock one that matched the blue, but it's been removed, and was lock only anyways. It's a VERY bright blue, so it's a bit rough. I'll keep looking for you though.
    ~ A Sympathetic Warlock

Deleted
    Ops... double
    Last edited by mmoc3ca9fec1dd; 2011-10-12 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexes View Post
    i made a similar set using the paladin t1 recolor from bc heroics, the shoulders from bwl and warrior t1 helmet (the tank heilroom)

btw i need some matching offsets for dk s8 and a matching mace and sword 2hand.
    Sadly, after scouring WoW Model Viewer, I've come to the conclusion that the pants and boots are not available in the game as player-acquirable items.

Bloodfang Berserker:

Shoulders: Drake Talon Pauldrons
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Immovable
    Belt: Onslaught Girdle

wowhead.com/compare?items=33287:31042:30232
    Any suggestions for a helm would be awesome . Cant post links yet sorry. Troll male.

Ok guys, having a bit of trouble again. Mainly from my fickleness. I finally managed to get Robes of the Guardian Saint ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=21663 ), but I'm having trouble finding anything other than bracers that match it. I'm really stumped on this one. Can't find shoulders at all, looked through every cloth shoulder on mogit (though it seems it doesn't have everything), checked everything on my AH at the moment, completely stumped. Can ANYONE help??? =(

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been looking for a mask that covers the eyes

in a traditional Zorro kind of way that leaves the mouth uncovered, the typical hero mask look

so far I've only found 2 that are even close, Rogue Tier4 and Cursed Vision of Sargeras

does anybody know of any other masks that fit this template? Preferably cloth or leather, the two masks I mentioned also have the benefit of not covering the hair up, any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I have been looking for a mask that covers the eyes

in a traditional Zorro kind of way that leaves the mouth uncovered, the typical hero mask look

so far I've only found 2 that are even close, Rogue Tier4 and Cursed Vision of Sargeras

does anybody know of any other masks that fit this template? Preferably cloth or leather, the two masks I mentioned also have the benefit of not covering the hair up, any ideas?
    I think cursed vision is your only option. Another variant would be http://www.wowhead.com/item=29979
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Hey guys . I'm looking for some sort of dark green leather rogue set. I was considering doing ToC each week and putting together the Druid T9 lookalikes for it, but it's taking a bit longer then expected and isn't -quite- the effect I wanted. As far as weapons, I had been considering the Icefall Blade for my daggers... A an Axe for my combat set would be appreciated, too .

As far as my other idea, I was trying to go for a Night-Elf-ish set on my human. Was looking at the T8 druid lookalike helm from Auriaya and a Teldrassil Protector / Dagger of the Rising Moon combo... Anything to fill in the gaps would be amazing

EDIT: I also like the idea of a set based around the Emerald Ripper or the Fang of Vashj.
    Last edited by Alsompr; 2011-10-13 at 08:00 PM.

Looking for some kind of boots and belt that will match the T4 Warrior colours, any suggestions? Also a helmet with a similar colour shade to T4, however I dont want a while helment, to get my drift im using atm for it the 270 Warrior pvp helm, so something along those lines would be great

Thanks!
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Looking for some kind of boots and belt that will match the T4 Warrior colours, any suggestions? Also a helmet with a similar colour shade to T4, however I dont want a while helment, to get my drift im using atm for it the 270 Warrior pvp helm, so something along those lines would be great

Thanks!
    http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...rbringer-sets/

they list belt from moroes and boots from chess in kara

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...rbringer-sets/

they list belt from moroes and boots from chess in kara
    Brill cheers
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Hey all! I'm looking for gear that i can use to make a rogue look like Carmen Sandiego.
    The main problem is finding leather robes/kilts of the right color and style. That's the first priority. I need a leather robe or chest/kilt combo that resembles a red trench-coat. The rest probably wouldn't be too hard to find.

So does anyone know what armor the headless horseman wears?

ive got the sword,cape and helm on my death knight but would love the whole thing. but i have a sneaking suspicion its going to be leather or something instead of plate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So does anyone know what armor the headless horseman wears?

ive got the sword,cape and helm on my death knight but would love the whole thing. but i have a sneaking suspicion its going to be leather or something instead of plate.
    Worse than that, it's an NPC model and not based off a player model. So the gear doesn't even exist.

Deleted
    I'm planning to run around with full T8.5 (the red version) on my shaman, but I can't seem to find a matching belt...
    halp. :<

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    I'm planning to run around with full T8.5 (the red version) on my shaman, but I can't seem to find a matching belt...
    halp. :<
    This might look alright.

Hello there I'm looking for a chest and shoulders with the same look as the blastguard legs and boots
    saw it on the rate my transmog thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sappien View Post
    Hello there I'm looking for a chest and shoulders with the same look as the blastguard legs and boots
    saw it on the rate my transmog thread
    Not an exact match, but close:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=24699
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=24695