Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Does anyone know what pieces of gear Rexxar got? Would love to have that as a orc male hunter! Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovehunter View Post
    Does anyone know what pieces of gear Rexxar got? Would love to have that as a orc male hunter! Thanks in advance.
    He uses a special unique model. The gear is sadly not obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    Is there a matching boot and belt for DK T7?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40742/bladed-steelboots

And there isn't a belt that goes with it but I've been trying to find a belt that might look appropriate. What do you think of Belt of the Impaler or Belt of the Nether Champion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

im looking for a kinda plate kilt!
    There are not many around =/
    And your opinion on these 2
    Wich one fits better for a DK?

15+ Year Old Account
    I am just wondering, if the mods want people to mainly use this thread, why is it not stickied already?

They should stiky it.. i made a tread they locked it..
    Told me 2 post here.. no one watches this tread cuz it's FFin gone in 5 sec w/e bumping

I need help with some "whole" gloves for the Mage T4, I really disslike the openfingers gloves.
    Any suggestions?

Sorrow is the price we pay for love. Love to Vervaine for the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Diokhan View Post
    im looking for a kinda plate kilt!
    There are not many around =/
    And your opinion on these 2
    Wich one fits better for a DK?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...iokhanDK-1.png
    I like the blue, especially on a pale-furred worgen.

Deleted
    Someone give me a cool mace! Constellus from ulduar is okay, but there really aint any cool maces other than that one :c PM me or smthing, got a feeling I wont check this thread again lol.

Trying to find a belt for this any help would be appreciated

Last edited by Ampdk; 2011-10-19 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrathon View Post

Please, give some suggestions, I am not 100% satisfied with the look of it.
    • The Breastplate is still missing (the "set" consists of 4 parts), but I also need
      • new boots (too blue-ish)
      • and maybe a more fitting helmet.
    • Also, a new Weapon would be nice, because I think I am not going to use a Polearm in the future (always wanted to, but only druids and hunters wear them sadly).
    Here's a link to some of the best looking two-handed swords, axes and polearms in the game and where to get them. Probally about 20 different weapons in total. Hope it helps some of you.

http://wow.mmosite.com/updates/class...art_ii_1.shtml
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funknotic View Post

Need help finding a nice weapon, anything that matches and I really dont want the staff from BT
    I always liked the staffs from Ulduar if you can get a hand on one, I personally prefer staffs over maces/daggers (since the off-hand doesn't show). Not sure what weapon I'll get on my priest, I guess if I could find a cool staff I would take it, but the set I want is the next tier set:P

Anyone knows some cool plate skirts??

---------- Post added 2011-10-19 at 12:00 PM ----------

bump /10char

Deleted
    I'm looking for a head that would fit with my transmog gear. This is how i look at the moment: Front: i(dot)imgur(dot)com/yIEKX(dot)jpg
    And from the back: i(dot)imgur(dot)com/t3pue(dot)jpg

I'm planning on using Staff of Shadow Flame instead of the felhunter on-a-stick one, if it drops for me sometime.

Any feedback is appreciated!

http://i.imgur.com/aNNIB.png

Anyone knows a belt that fits this set? I'm trying to get the one from Aeonus but it won't drop Maybe there is another option. Otherwise I have to keep trying :|
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Are there any plain white cloth gloves? I can't seem to find any gloves to match this without losing the bracers. Black seems to clash. I have a belt planned, it's pvp so I'll probably have to wait until actual 4.3 to buy it with honor since I suck xD
    Any helpful suggestions? REALLY need white gloves!

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Last edited by IceTsuki; 2011-10-21 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Pic didn't work xD

Need help recreating the Headless Horseman look.

Obviously shoulders will be an issue, but the Blood Lord's Cape and HH Helm+Sword+Mount should work well. Any thoughts on the rest?

Deleted
    Hey peeps! I need some help in finding a shield that would fit my paladin's transmog gear! She will be mostly in T1 (link to the tiers just incase, it's the first one on the left:Paladin Tier Sets) so the general colour scheme is white and gold. I already have a swords that goes with it but I'm having a hard time finding a shield that would fit in colorwise.. So I'd love to find a shield that has some golden and silvery shades. Anyone have any suggestions? (:

I'm looking for a thrall set, like he appears in Cataclysm. Cloth, leather, and mail are all acceptable. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for a couple of things,

Unholy set

Atm for a unholy set I have, the fel iron set and the shoulders fromm ssc with the headless horseman helmet, so I'm looking for any GREEN cloak or green/black trim cloak, as well as a greeny looking wepon, but not the 264 pvp axe,

Frost set

Im looking at a pretty princess set like the pallies, as the lore for my character is he was one of my old characters

now Im looking at white gear you get in ssc, e.g. the shoulders helmet boots and gloves its similar to the crystal pally gear back in tbc, Im missing some legs, although im thinking cloudstriders legs I believe (level 57 epic world drop I do have a pair) a cape and ofc a belt, I was thinking of using hailstorm as the wepon but ill also need a white 1h mace if you know any

Many thanks

Rótten
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate