Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theniffrig View Post
    This is the most important sentance of that entire post.
    I won't protest World PvP so long as three conditions are kept:

1) Must be optional. I transferred off a PvP server years ago because I was sick of the ganking and wanted to focus on PvE stuff.
    2) Cannot offer more than the starter tier if there are factions involved, such as Tol Barad -- but I'd rather they leave factions out this time.
    3) There will only be the one location for loot piñata bosses.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Somewhere, some Warrior with a Corrupted Ashbringer is super excited for 4.3 :P

Deleted
    Sounds to me like dungeon set etc is something they consider make available via the blizz store. Just like alternative skins in LoL, HoN, etc so we pay cash to get them.

What amazes me is that people find something to complain about this new system. Dont get me wrong, I complain about things too but this system is incredible. Complaining you would have to farm a tier 1 again is nonsense. I could only imagine those new players back at 2005 when you could take MONTHS fighting top end content to get a single piece of gear. Now you can clear alone a full raid, its no big deal.

Of course, i would like as well if it was per account, even if just server wide because i could use the sets from my other characters on my actual one (I do have all the warlock sets and some others, and even special sets such as the one from naxx invasion). Still its not a big deal because this system is awesome.
    Last edited by Nefastus; 2011-08-20 at 10:02 PM.

I really hope it doesnt cost 100g to withdraw an item -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I could understand the 100g for the extra function like removing enchants and gems but if thats just basic price for any item without enchantments then that is kind pricy for continued use.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Alayea;12819599]I won't protest World PvP so long as three conditions are kept:

1) Must be optional. I transferred off a PvP server years ago because I was sick of the ganking and wanted to focus on PvE stuff.

Imo they should just implement some "warning" system to PvE servers when player is entering a pvp area. Something similar what they did with quests that there comes a warning text in midle of screen. Anyway most servers are PvP and it's beyond retarded that they havent done realy anything to revive world pvp.

Hope they don't bring back T3 for people who didn't orginally get it.

Well I was gonna resub once more for this so I could display my hard earned Thunderfury and get away with it, but its too good to be true I guess. Blizz almost had me..

Deleted
    rogue pov. keeping legendaries legendary is obvious but i dont rly like the weapon type restrictions as every player prefers something else (fists, swords, etc) but blizzard add only 1 or 2 weapon types that are bis in current tier. now its axe or mace, t11 = sword, axe, t10 = axe, ... so whether blizz should add all possible weapon types into droplists (which isnt probably a good idea) or just remove this restriction and make swords be transmogrifiedable into fists for example. same as it is with bows/guns/xbows
    Last edited by mmoc1bac31f2b7; 2011-08-21 at 12:29 AM.

So it's comfirmed , no legendary for the Transmogrifier. This game keeps disppointing me more and more. Each little light of hope for new exitement end up more disappointing. Sincerly hope blizzard wakes up and offers something more decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if this has been asked or not (and answered), but it's about Transmogrification. Am I able to, say.. Pick up boots for a holy paladin and apply its appearance to my ret boots? But after the Transmog is complete.. am I able to sell the offpiece back for Conquest Points and still have it applied to my gear?

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 07:31 PM ----------

Ah, sorry.. didn't explain that as good as I wanted to. Holy PvP boots to ret PvP boots.. I don't like how the PvP sets don't match fully with some offpieces. :/

Ok, let me explain: As log as this statement is true "Void Storage vaults will be per character, not per account." It's an EPIC fail because you must grind with every single one of your characters and farm sets that could not drop with the character you WANT. For me grinding is something BORING and NOT fun. So if you let me farm the gear with any characher, store it, and use it with the char i WANT.. THEN this thing rocks... otherwise it is just a bank with purple background. Report PostReport Comment Reply

You will not be able to transmogrify using a legendary item
    QQ.10charsetc

10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing I want to know if they allow pve gear to look like level 60 pvp gear or visa versa? But I can't wait to have the level 60 pvp paladin gear again

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    I disagree with Alenarien, I'd love to be able to use my legendary's skin. I worked hard for it, so why the restriction?! Keeping them legendary would mean they're still viable now, no?
    Because legandary items are really easy to get now?

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Simple, every character of yours already has his own bank, there is no need for 80 additional slots for every single one of them and truth be told you wont be maining all your characters so only a few will collect enough sentimental value items that you would put into the void storage. They should make everything regarding characters on a single server account wide. Looking at my main that started in 2005 and all his achievements, I can't be arsed to switch him for another character simple because I will not have all the loot involving the achievements.

Every of my characters is still me, so why shouldn't I be able to share my past experience with every single one of those characters.
    Rly? I don't play anymore but I was soloing 40-man raids at 70. Can't imagine how easy it would be at 85.

Been waiting for some kind of costume option to come to WoW for a very long time. Here's hoping they do it right. Next... an option to toggle the display of weapon enchants. Then I'd be a happy camper.

Very disappointing if they dont add any new pvp content. Bad move by them since they wont bring back any pvp players back to the game.

Expensive storage. I hope the transmogrification requires you to actually "own" the item you want to change the looks into. That way the legendaries might be useable at some point in the future as well. I want to wield my warglaives again :P