Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Melilithia View Post
    Explain to me how having 80 slots per character instead of 80 slots for 10 characters is a FAIL.

I think it should be 100, at least.

Ok, let me explain:

As log as this statement is true "Void Storage vaults will be per character, not per account." It's an EPIC fail because you must grind with every single one of your characters and farm sets that could not drop with the character you WANT. For me grinding is something BORING and NOT fun. So if you let me farm the gear with any characher, store it, and use it with the char i WANT.. THEN this thing rocks... otherwise it is just a bank with purple background.

So....they can add a search to the back pack but can't increase the slots it has. Soon we'll have bags twice the size of the Backpack, and it'll still be 16 slots.

So they are going to nerf the only thing that guarantees a spot for Shaman in raids as a PvP fix. Yup, sounds like Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    So they are going to nerf the only thing that guarantees a spot for Shaman in raids as a PvP fix. Yup, sounds like Blizzard.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Blizzard will see how undesirable a move it would be to increase Wind Shear's CD to 10sec. I want my class to still have a perk that none else really has. Take it away and... well... just start singing "anything you can do, I can do better" and say good-bye to your shaman.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

need av 1.0 need account achivements , account mounts , account pets.. need need neeeed moooarr ! nah its a good start ... wait and see but glad they are starting to change things .

My main question is if you can use a BoE item as the source of the model/skin. I like the look of Volcanospike, but would hate to take away from the raid's casters - since, you know, I'm a prot/ret pally or warrior. I should go after The Sun Eater again, though. Ooooh, wait, I forgot how OMGHUUGE Millennium Blade/Quickening Blade of the Prince were. Too many spiffy models out there that, surprisingly enough, haven't been re-used.

Deleted
    Can't say i didn't like the old style of old Alterac Valley but ressurecting it is not such a good idea...can you imagine trying to get the 25conquest points from the random bg daily and getting stuck in av for 15 hours? Now we say we miss the old AV but back in vanilla/TBC people keep moaning about the av because a single bg could last for even 24 hours+ and AV was full of bots and everyone who played in vanilla or tbc can agree with me that a av had at least 20 bots afking in starting caves.

Moronic comic is moronic. Nothing is going to change as far as player expectations from their raid. They might yell at Blizzard if the threat buff isn't enough to meet Blizzard's goal of threat no longer being an issue (minus new adds), but if Blizz buffs it correctly it won't really be possible to pull unless it's a new add and if your raid is too dumb to chastise the bad mage from pulling new adds then who cares what happens to that mage or raid.

Deleted
    1000G to unlock and 100G for each item put into or taken out of it, seems more than fair to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhinge View Post
    My main question is if you can use a BoE item as the source of the model/skin.
    Yes. Info is in the main post, but I'll be nice and quote the section.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Transmogrification and BoEs
    Yes, they become soulbound. [...] If you Transmogrify a Bind on Equip item, it will become bound to you. Items used in Transmogrification will also become non-refundable and non-tradeable as well. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Urwenn

Did anyone else notice that it cost 100g to deposit or withdraw per item?

does anyone know about pvp gear?? if im wearing full season 10...can i trans into season3?

Deleted
    I'm sorry, but why do we need another bank ? And one that MIGHT cost money to deposit in ? Just make an alt tp drop you shit in xD No, fail, just make the original bank bigger xD And the transwhatever is about fucking time, or make better looking gear -.- But yeah, still sounds like they are going to fuck that up like everything else -.-

Deleted
    Boub, can you please post a warning at the top of the page seeing as, quite some readers don't like to read which results in "100g per item " posts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    I disagree with Alenarien, I'd love to be able to use my legendary's skin. I worked hard for it, so why the restriction?! Keeping them legendary would mean they're still viable now, no?
    Wtf? So having 90% of players jog around with Thunderfury and the War glaives from Illidan ISN'T a bad idea? Seriously >_>... Just be thankful crap like that can still be aquired...

I think this is the perfect time for blizzard to introduce Cosmetic providing Achievements! It's perfect! People will have a reason to do something and have a reward for it! ex. Kill X amount of this monster - Get blademaster sword Kill X amount of players - Get Footman/Grunt gear Kill ??? New haircut??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    Did anyone else notice that it cost 100g to deposit or withdraw per item?
    I guess you're late to the party, huh? :P

You'll also note that the cost is not finalized.
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by luifervm View Post
    Ok, let me explain:

As log as this statement is true "Void Storage vaults will be per character, not per account." It's an EPIC fail because you must grind with every single one of your characters and farm sets that could not drop with the character you WANT. For me grinding is something BORING and NOT fun. So if you let me farm the gear with any characher, store it, and use it with the char i WANT.. THEN this thing rocks... otherwise it is just a bank with purple background.
    I actually don't like WoW (surprise) and I find this argument rather idiotic.

Frankly, it's one of the one good decisions they've made all expansion: making something you've earned for be and feel worth it. In this case it's anyone who farmed tier sets (or Season sets/gear) and decided to hold onto it/them because they look cool. Those that farmed Thunderfury will be rewarded for having farmed Thunderfury, for example, as opposed to those who are like "lollitningswurdlukkool".
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Deleted
    These blues seem to be promising but we all know how many of these actually take effect and how many of these words will be forgiven :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they don't have any plans for cross-realm BoA. Great Blizzard.