Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

plz read all

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    Did anyone else notice that it cost 100g to deposit or withdraw per item?
    •The prices for unlocking a Void Storage vault, depositing items, and withdrawing items are still under discussion. The values shown in the blog screenshots should not be considered final

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 09:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    100g per deposit cost? lol
    •The prices for unlocking a Void Storage vault, depositing items, and withdrawing items are still under discussion. The values shown in the blog screenshots should not be considered final [COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 09:19 AM ----------
    Last edited by mmoc582f10a332; 2011-08-20 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg no frying pan as weapon---this is outragoes (there is 1 for quest reward in darkshore)

Deleted
    Why do they always have to nerf shammies. God damn tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by creepygnome View Post
    I love the fact that we going to get more storage, and from the sounds of this blue post, we won't have to take the gear out to use the transmogrify ability. Which will make the cost of using void storage not so bad. But I think they are underestimating people gathering gear to change the look of their current gear, 80 slots just isn't going to be enough.
    I don't know which bluepost you mean but in the Interview with buffed (german fansite) they say that it will work like reforging. You speak with the npc and a windows pops up with all slots you can transform and then you just put the item with the look you want in the slot, hit the button, pay some gold and your done. For me it sound like you have to have the items in your bag and the void storage is just a way to store all your items you may want to use with the transmorgifier.

Deleted
    Ok, windshear nerf to the ground inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Imo, they are putting WAY too many restrictions on the transmogrifier, you could jusy mod edit a frying pan on lol.
    Other people wouldn't see it as a frying pan, that's the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they don't have any plans for cross-realm BoA. Great Blizzard.
    My god what's the matter with the BoA crowd? Always whining and bitching. You're acting as if it were impossible to level w/o BoAs.

Deathknights have it bad. Every class has a huge list of tier sets. Then deathknights have like 4-5.

Deleted
    keeping legendaries still legendary isnt bad idea but what bothers me more is too much restrictions to transmogrification especially the "no axe to fist transmogrifier". i mean there are many ppl that only prefer and like fist weapons only for example or pure swords fans, etc. and the problem with this is that blizz never adds equal weapons from each weapon class to new content. there are always only like 1 and most 2 weapons that are bis and if those are axe/mace (yes im rogue) like it is now in FL u cant use transmogrifier to change ur weapons to look like fists. t11 = axe/sword, t10 = axe only. everything wouldnt matter if blizzard would just add equal weapons from all the weapon classes so u can pick whichever u like. or simply remove weapon class restriction.

Q: Affliction warlocks and shamans are the main classes doing well in high end and even low end PvP.
    Warlocks are free kills in BGs. It's easy to tunnel vision a warlock, killing mages is much harder.

We definitely need more world PVP. They just need to remove our ability to do everything from the comfort of our cities. Flying mounts are a problem. I hope they don't allow them in the next expansion world/zones, and even limit them in the old and current zones.

Give us faster ground mounts and rid the game of flying mounts!
    Last edited by Pendragon; 2011-08-20 at 09:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, let me explain:As log as this statement is true "Void Storage vaults will be per character, not per account." It's an EPIC fail because you must grind with every single one of your characters and farm sets that could not drop with the character you WANT. For me grinding is something BORING and NOT fun. So if you let me farm the gear with any characher, store it, and use it with the char i WANT.. THEN this thing rocks... otherwise it is just a bank with purple background.
    You do realise you cant wear plate as a hunter right and also not class bound items like warrior gear as a paladin. Its a complete waste to have 1 80 slot storage for 1 account m8. A better solution is having a sepperate storage purely for transfering gold, boa etc. to another account. Where you select the char from a list and for the rest just looks like a normal mail thing. Only this time it doesnt allow soulbound items or anything like that.
    So....they can add a search to the back pack but can't increase the slots it has. Soon we'll have bags twice the size of the Backpack, and it'll still be 16 slots.
    For wat ever reason it seems the backpack is a quite / really important part of the game and changing it would have major consequences if they would change it. I still agree i would like to see more backpack space but i also think this is easier said that done (as it seems).The only two things im rather dissapointed with is that AV is not made more like 1.0 (even just increase the boss health and damage by 1000% per tower nobody will ever try to kill him before the towers are down (and yes i know this wont solve the issues but okay) ) And maybe that you cant change your weapon to a fish lol.

Deleted
    Looks like the guildbank...but without tabs, what's up with that? I hope they have programmed it so they in the future could add tabs!
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...t/storage2.jpg
    Prices not fixed...give us one-time prices, not per transfer, that's mean! You don't want to be meanies do you, Blizzard?

They should allow people to add any item they can for their personal bank! and they should just move all items from personal bank to this new storage...since they seem unwilling to give us a new set of personal bank slots...

I would like to see return of dungeon sets...my computer died ages ago n I haven't been able to collect this one..Vestment of the Virtuous

and Anathema n Benediction no longer obtainable...LAME!

So weapons that look like fish, for example, probably won't be available as source items for Transmogrification, even if one is technically a dagger and has stats. There are a handful other weapons with "silly" models (such as frying pans, brooms, etc.) that may or may not be allowed -- it's still under discussion.
    Lame!

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    I disagree with Alenarien, I'd love to be able to use my legendary's skin. I worked hard for it, so why the restriction?! Keeping them legendary would mean they're still viable now, no?
    This is the single thing I agree with Blizzard so far since the news of 4.3 came out.. How would it be legendary without its procc? Without that it's just a weapons skin. Do you really want a thunderfury without its kewl lookin procc? I'm sorry but that would be so lame I have to agree with Blizz on this one.

Would you want Shadowmourne without this?
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-08-20 at 10:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares42 View Post
    bag search ? =o wtf... does people actually have big issues finding stuff in their bags ?
    Lol yeah I do. Can never find anything, I'm using a bag addon to keep my stuff organized, as I'm not very good at doing it manually.
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    Wait, so Void Storage is nothing but a bank with a search function, to which you must pay a modest amount of gold to deposit/withdraw items from? ... What's the point of adding this?

Daily Blink is getting annoying with mages. Feel free to add some other class to your creative comics.

Hmm... 100g per item deposited/withdrawn as their initial starting point hey? Personally I think it's reasonable for long-term storage, but I know at least a few of my guildies are going to have kittens if that price goes through to Live...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    My god what's the matter with the BoA crowd? Always whining and bitching. You're acting as if it were impossible to level w/o BoAs.
    Has nothing to do with it being impossible to level without BoAs its the fact that is a BIND ON ACCOUNT item, yet you can only use it on the server you got them on. I got every BoA available but I'm also out of character slots on my main server, and seeing as I can't be bothered to pay blizzard to transfer one of my characters to play with friends on another server I'm leveling alts on their server, and yes even though it goes pretty fast w/o heirlooms the point of me leveling is to do it as fast as possible so I can do endgame content with my friends! The fact that you can send them to other accounts that are also on your bnet account is already nice but crossrealm needs to happen, what am I gonna do with 2 of every class on the same server??

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by luifervm View Post
    Ok, let me explain:

As log as this statement is true "Void Storage vaults will be per character, not per account." It's an EPIC fail because you must grind with every single one of your characters and farm sets that could not drop with the character you WANT. For me grinding is something BORING and NOT fun. So if you let me farm the gear with any characher, store it, and use it with the char i WANT.. THEN this thing rocks... otherwise it is just a bank with purple background.
    ^this exactly, wouldn't you be pissed off if your farming on lets say your mage for a T2 set and stuff for lets say a hunter drops on every boss (and you have a hunter!) you just did 1 run that didn't drop anything for your current character but it did for one of your other ones... and then probably when you go and farm it on your hunter none of those items will drop again... the frustration alone would be horrible.

Deleted
    keeping legendaries still legendary isnt bad idea but what bothers me more is too much restrictions to transmogrification especially the "no axe to fist transmogrifier". i mean there are many ppl that only prefer and like fist weapons only for example or pure swords fans, etc. and the problem with this is that blizz never adds equal weapons from each weapon class to new content. there are always only like 1 and most 2 weapons that are bis and if those are axe/mace (yes im rogue) like it is now in FL u cant use transmogrifier to change ur weapons to look like fists. t11 = axe/sword, t10 = axe only

Q: Bring back world PvP!A: All I can say for now is that we've driven people to SW/Org in this expansion too much and that's not cool. We want to fix that in the next go.
    This is the most important sentance of that entire post.