Poll: I prefer...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendorin View Post
    I donno why people insist on having gay couples labelled as feminine and masculine... In my relationships I have never once felt that either one of us was more masculine/feminine than the other.
    Who takes it up the ass then?

Personally, i like to have a bit of hair under the armpits because it feels more comfortable but have a lot of hair there is disgusting and not to mention, smelly. I got a bit of hair on my chest and mid-stomach and that's how i like it. No back/shoulder hair (thank god it doesn't grow there on me, i hate that). Private parts, trimmed not completely shaved. My GF concurs with my opinion of this. Facial hair, sometimes i feel like having a beard, sometimes not.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well I'm a guy myself and every time I see a guy with shaven armpits (mostly fat people for some reason) I start to chuckle.

I find it so strange.

It's pure hygiene, no hair means the smell of sweat doesn't stick. Also, come on, it looks a lot better. To be able to wear something without sleeves, and not having a hedge sticking out.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I'm a straight man and I just wanted to press a button.

I'm glad this thread has allowed me to do so <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ewe View Post
    I prefer trimmed men. I'm not a fan of beards, but I like a nice stubble. Trimming your lower regions and armpits is also nice, not to mention more hygienic.
    I agree with this, minus the armpits. I don't really care about those as much as the rest.

I'm of the opinion that if women prefer their men to have everything shaved, it's only fair if we have everything shaved, too(if they prefer it that way, of course).

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CatzDtroll View Post
    Who takes it-
    Heh, I am sure if you found a set of open gay couples, the answer would surprise you just as often as it does not.
    As a person with back hair though, if you ever get it (it tends to creep off the top of your head and migrate down your back), you learn to live with it. its really not the worst thing in the world unless you find that one that just happens to be like 5 inches long and then your like... ewww!WHERE ARE THE CLIPPERS?!!!!

A beard or stubble if the guy has the face for it. I mean some men look amazing with facial hair while others just look silly.

Personally I think chest hair is hot and a bald crotch isn't my cup of tea. A trim down there works wonders.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

I came in for the button press, i shall take my leave now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Was I the only one thinking something very different here?
    Not at all

Heh, I am sure if you found a set of open gay couples, the answer would surprise you just as often as it does not.
    As a person with back hair though, if you ever get it (it tends to creep off the top of your head and migrate down your back), you learn to live with it. its really not the worst thing in the world unless you find that one that just happens to be like 5 inches long and then your like... ewww!WHERE ARE THE CLIPPERS?!!!!
    Heh if i did find such an open gay couple it would probably end bad. Like this, on the net or talking to a gay guy it's np, i don't mind, it's their business they can do what they want but if 2 guys started licking eachother infront of me i'd go berserk.

On the back hair, sure u can live with it but i have this friend who has hair all over his back and on the shoulders and everywhere and i can't imagine how he doesn't mind :S And 1 thing i forgot is nipple hair. I hate that, i have some hair on and around my nipples but i trim that, i can't stand it. And everytime i trim those hairs im scared to death, i always think im gonna shred my nipple. /fear

I dislike a wild forest of hair, neat and trimmed is best. That being said, I do like my men to look somewhat manly, so no shaved armpits please.

Deleted
    Heh if i did find such an open gay couple it would probably end bad. Like this, on the net or talking to a gay guy it's np, i don't mind, it's their business they can do what they want but if 2 guys started licking eachother infront of me i'd go berserk.
    I'm sure people of all sexualities don't start licking each other in public often.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a hand held trimmer, the ones that barbers use.
    On the back hair, sure u can live with it but i have this friend who has hair all over his back and on the shoulders and everywhere and i can't imagine how he doesn't mind :S And 1 thing i forgot is nipple hair. And everytime i trim those hairs im scared to death, i always think im gonna shred my nipple. /fear
    You can get one at walmart for like $20.
    Oh its easy to live with. Just think of that scene from the 40 year old virgin where steve Carell was getting his chest waxed. It is either that or live with it. I vote live with it hehe.
    Last edited by Mendorin; 2011-08-20 at 04:52 PM. Reason: wrong line.

Deleted
    I only don't mind hair on the head, legs, arms and possible some small stylish facial hair.

Hair on the back, belly, armpits etc. is just gross and disgusting.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh if i did find such an open gay couple it would probably end bad. Like this, on the net or talking to a gay guy it's np, i don't mind, it's their business they can do what they want but if 2 guys started licking eachother infront of me i'd go berserk. /fear
    Why not just walk away? We have every right to kiss our partners on street corners and in airports just like straight people. I do dissagree with making out in public though. Little kisses, hugs and holding hands I have no problem with, gay or straight.

10+ Year Old Account

Red face

it depends on what kind of guy you are.

some guys are sexy with trimmd hair on chest and legs...some look great with nearly no hair on the body.

must haves are shaved or good trimmed armpits and private parts. legs shouldn´t be a hairy mess too, so shortly trimmed is nice.
    ass and back-hair is a "no go"...

this is the opinion of a gay-european-guy

Why not just walk away? We have every right to kiss our partners on street corners and in airports just like straight people. I do dissagree with making out in public though. Little kisses, hugs and holding hands I have no problem with, gay or straight.
    Dunno, it just hits a nerve you know?

The button has been pushed!

My job is done.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, it just hits a nerve you know?
    No. Not really.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Face: Shaved
    Private parts: Well trimmed or shaved
    The rest: Trimmed (if needed)
    Ear hair must be removed, that stuff is icky!

Men who shave off their chest hair make me sad.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's over reacting. In most practical situations if any couple was lick each other it's most likely inappropriate. I think it's gross when a straight couple is macking in public but, then I get over it and move on with my life.

There's better things to go berserk about. Like WoW for instance. You even get a damage buff!