Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    All past tier gear (except T11/12) should be available through justice & honor points, make it simple for people and allow some fun. And yes I realize that you can one man or two man most if not all of the past raids, but there's still they gay week long lockout and if you're unlucky your token wont drop for months.

Or you know, do away with the archaic class based tokens and let everyone pick up the blank tokens.

So true so funny. Give the kids more to complain about.../cheers!

I must disagree with the Razer choices. Rubber mousebuttons are ... just seriously impossible to clean. After a year or use, you'll be cursing at the continuously sweating mouse, and no cleaning material on earth will get them to be shiny ever again.

Oh u, Daily Blink! So hilarious!

Amazing daily blink!

finally a good blink

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    I do not agree on the PSU thing. Cheap PSUs usually fry something else in your system when they fail and they can fail for a lot of reason (lightning storms, overcurrent, overload, heat, etc.) Besides, a good quality PSU might cost a bit more money, but it will last you a lot longer also, so you might use it in your next 3 systems. Aslo +12v 20A rails on Silverstones are kinda sad.

For me personally, only Enermax PSUs come into my box.
    Silverstone PSU's are high-end and just as good as Corsair (A company that makes excellent PSU's with a 7 year warranty to boot) but at a fraction of the price. They're hardly going to fry anything: Strider Plus 850W is more than enough for any kind of gaming set up. Also probably don't need an i7 for gaming either. Take an i5 2500k, overclock it on a board that is future proof and upgrade to Ivy Bridge when it is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor death knights! But hey, there Tiers are pretty bad-ass compared to other Class Tiers.

If it's any consolation to the Death Knights, they can always find some good lookalike items in the older dungeons/raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the third and fourth circle of hell
    I am glad I am a pack rat on my DK, I still have the starter greens. I have what I think is the only plate hood in the game. Bad. Ass.

Deleted
    Im glad they reversed their mind on the heirloom matter,when I first rode heirlooms weren't gonna be available for transmogrifying I was just mindblown.

Do you think the DK is drinking 7up because they only have Tier 7 and up? =P

Hi, simple question: Is this Setup something you would call "WoW optimized" or just components that fit together well enough? Considering WoW 's low graphic, but high CPU requirements, I was wondering if there are much cheaper configurations that still would perform much like Unicorn.