Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For your own good, DO NOT COME BACK!!

Wait for PTR 4.3 and then decide if it's good enough for you to come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    Title says it all... I quit a few months ago shortly before 4.2 came out after finishing T11. Haven't even logged in during 4.2. But I'm kinda missing it. Also been seeing some interesting stuff in the works for 4.3. Thinking about maybe coming back... Still not convinced though after hearing so many of my friends have quit over 4.2 disappointments... So where do you stand? All opinions welcome. Thanks

inc trolls >.<
    If you need convincing, you might not enjoy yourself as much as if you waited and came back when it felt right.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellesarr View Post
    nothing special about you why would anyone want to convince you to come back?
    Thank you for saying what I wanted to say.

And we care because?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    Title says it all... I quit a few months ago shortly before 4.2 came out after finishing T11. Haven't even logged in during 4.2. But I'm kinda missing it. Also been seeing some interesting stuff in the works for 4.3. Thinking about maybe coming back... Still not convinced though after hearing so many of my friends have quit over 4.2 disappointments... So where do you stand? All opinions welcome. Thanks

inc trolls >.<
    Think about it this way. Bekuzul Epic Troll Shadow Priest still plays WoW, if that doesn't make you want to play WoW I don't know what will.

10+ Year Old Account
    why, we dont want you back

Don't come back, why even ask?

If you're here asking that it seems like you already made the decision to go back. You are just littering the forums projecting your own pathetic-ness crawling back to a terrible company. You also give some credence to all the fanboys spouting out that anyone who quits will come back to wow. Basically you make yourself look like a fool and the whole Wow community altogether look like pathetic addicts to a terrible game.

Need reasons not to go back?
    -The community is terrible and is only getting worse filled with arrogant fanboys and elitests
    - The company dosn't know what it's doing anymore, one patch will be all for the hardcore pathetic people the next will be easy stuff that they endlessly complain about
    - Things like Microtransactions bring down the game in terrible ways, inviting any idiot to use daddies credit card to run wild growing in arrogance for no reason
    - Expansions giving less and less (5 levels, less content patches, more rehashes and reskins)
    - basically the game has changed from a people service providing a creative and fun game to an idiot trap cash cow to see how many things they can hold back and charge extra for later

-Overall the game is old, it's worn out, even without hating blizzard you have to realize that things slow down with age. WoWs not the exciting puppy it once was, making naive mistakes like occasionally pissing on the rug, it's an old dog that should know better then to make such foolish mistakes but is getting so old it pisses all over the place when it should know better. It's losing hair and falls down in it's own messes, it's sad, it should be put down but blind people try desperately to make excuses because it was decent once in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    And we care because?
    He's some guy over the internet. Why not care? He's him. NawhdawgI'mjusmessn. There's really no reason to care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should I convince you to play? The fact that you created this thread means you want to play.
    Haters gun be hatin'

Come back a month before 4.3, down Firelands (it'll be pug city soon), then do guild progression on Deathwing.

Then, after you kill Deathwing, GTFO until the next expansion. Seriously, my guild raids 1 night a week, and I do nothing else on the game. That, and my only RL friend is possibly not raiding with us anymore due to his class schedule, so I might quit after my subscription ends on the 27th (I'd say 70% chance I stay, but that's as of this moment in time).

If you don't have RL friends or several guild members you enjoy raiding with, don't bother. This game's not fun to play by yourself.

Deleted
    If your going to arena. Dont do 2v2 its absolutly unbalanced like hell, re-roll holy pala and get a dk and you get like 6k rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    -The community is terrible and is only getting worse filled with arrogant fanboys and elitests.
    *Crys*, ahhh. M-m-m-o-o-o-o-o-o-m-y-y! *QQ* *QQ* *QQ*

I'm sad because that describes me. *QQ* *QQ* I'm crying.

Edit:Hey everyone has a signature quote, this is perfect for that.
    Last edited by Mythodiir; 2011-08-21 at 08:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still enjoy the game, but I'd have to say no. There really isn't much to do aside from Raiding, and since you're now 2 months behind, the likelihood that you're going to get into Firelands is pretty slim unless you have a group of friends who still play who don't mind bringing you along. This isn't about your skill, but rather how the community will react to your gear.

You'll be reduced to running ZA/ZG over and over and over which isn't very fun.

Even if you are able to get into raiding immediately, it's 7 bosses and a lot of people would argue even the raiding isn't enough to come back. If your friends and community weren't enough to keep you playing before, it's more than likely not enough to keep you playing this time.