Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The three quotes I not only live by, but best describe my attitude and views.

"You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk dancing."
    - Sir Arnold Edward Trevor Bax

"He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave."
    - Sir William Drummond

"I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal."
    - Calvin ( Calvin & Hobbes)
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Epinephrine
    "There comes a time when the life we know falls short. We are trapped and look for answers, and we find hope burning in dark places.
    Only then, do we take our first steps to freedom."

Deleted
    The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world touches too hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Nothing to see here, move along".
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Chelly
    Anything George Carlin said.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    "When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?"

So that applies to you Dalliah?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    "I'm hoping to get as many cancers as possible so they eat each other up and not me; the way I see it, the more cancer you got, the healthier you are!"
    "You're not supposed to mention sex in mixed company, but that's exactly where it takes place."
    (shortly after 9/11) "Sometimes, for survival, in times of war, you have to cooperate with shall we say, unsavory characters. People you don't like, people you don't trust. So, with that in mind, tonight I am announcing my intention to work with the US Government." (it's a much longer, absolutely hilarious bit, from the dvd Complaints & Grievances. do yourself a favor and go find it)
    yeah, George was awesome
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by handsdown View Post
    judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are
    That quote is very wrong =/

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Deleted
    Yippy Kai yay

10+ Year Old Account
    "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music". Nietzsche.
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

Deleted
    "History will be kind to me, because I intend to write it." - Winston Churchill. At least my own history.

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." - Søren Kirkegaard. I cannot just sit around doing nothing. I have to live.

"Beauty will save the world." - Fyodor Dostoyevsky. It sounds cool, and I'm coolish

The one that comes to mind for me right this second is "We are servants of our formulaic ways." That's probably just because I've become terribly stagnant since I graduated college, and my routine is getting very boring. I'm hoping for a situation change very soon (my fiancee is interviewing out of state, and I can finally start looking for a real job instead of being on hold), but at the moment... I am a servant of my formulaic ways.

The other two that come to mind, both of which aren't things I heard somewhere, but are instead just things that I've been saying my whole life, are:

"There are really only two kinds of people in the world, the ones that get it and the ones that don't" and "If they'll do it to someone else for you, they'll do it to you for someone else."
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

"Just do it" - Nike

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughriot View Post
    "There are really only two kinds of people in the world, the ones that get it and the ones that don't"
    there are three kinds of people in the world, those that can do math and those that can't

there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...