10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timoxi View Post
    uhm who? what? is that / he she ?
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Sargeras

Basically Satan.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Aesacos View Post
    If they keep the 5 levels per expansion model, with a year and a half between each, I can hardly see Blizzard still working on WoW in 5 years from now. So level 100 cap seems like the highest we could possibly get before they just move on to something else (which they are already doing by the way^^).
    I really don't understand how people can think this. Maybe it's a quite old game but people play because it's still a good game, they play because they have friends online and some people play just for the awesome lore. Why would suddenly everyone stop playing in 5 years? 11 million subscribers.

They are not moving on. No sane company would just move one while there are still 11 mil people playing their game.

Deleted
    My guess:

Big @ss Screen Filling Mutated HOGGER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    I really don't understand how people can think this. Maybe it's a quite old game but people play because it's still a good game, they play because they have friends online and some people play just for the awesome lore. Why would suddenly everyone stop playing in 5 years? 11 million subscribers.

They are not moving on. No sane company would just move one while there are still 11 mil people playing their game.
    5 years from now is a long time. They will have there new MMO out and everyone will be switching to that. There won't be a player base of 11 million. Especially since we have seen a 900k drop in players over the past 6 months.

Deleted
    I really hope on a epic fight against sargeras

Old gods, we finally kill them then Azeroth goes BOOM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by counterhero View Post
    Especially since we have seen a 900k drop in players over the past 6 months.
    ^
    This

Do the maths, nearly 10% playerbase lost in 6 months, and we all know that when people start to leave an MMO, it gets worst faster and faster over the months. Blizzard is already taking ages to release content for their best selling franchise, which is loosing more and more subs because of it. Add to it there's going to be a massive invasion of next-gen MMO like never before in the coming year. WoW is just getting old, really old. And Blizzard is perfectly aware of it. Let's be honnest, they'll go for a gracefull exit in a couple years with a major expansion to conclude the story. After that they'll work on it a bit for those who stayed, but don't expect anything huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who do you think the last boss will be when the level cap is 100.
    My guess is Sargeras or The Pantheon council?
    Ghostcrawler
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Deleted
    Hogger! The stockades was mearly a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Old gods, we finally kill them then Azeroth goes BOOM.
    Titan = WoW 2.0 after we cleared all the shitty bosses we go into WoW 2.0 (titan) and battle titans / old gods.

Sargeras for sure, probably some old gods in the same expansion. I'd imagine the final fight will be like the Lavos fight in Chrono Trigger, where you attack a representation of the boss, which I think will be a possessed Jaina or Medivh or Med'an and then when you beat them, shit gets real and Sargeras pops out and says "You will burn in the flames of Argus, for you fight THE GOD of the Eredar!" and then it's on like donkey kong.

Also I think the last expansion will be on Argus.

I'm personally going to go against the whole Sargeras expectation, and say the Pantheon themselves.

Because they're the ones who would blow up Azeroth with the push of a button just because we're not perfect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    The Lich King.
    <3 Beaten to it.

But idd, Sargeras.

Deleted
    Titan = WoW 2.0 after we cleared all the shitty bosses we go into WoW 2.0 (titan) and battle titans / old gods.
    Blizzard stated that Titan will take place in an entirely new setting unrelated to Warcraft.

I vote Sargeras. I mean hes an evil corrupted titan and commanded the Burning Legion doesnt get much bigger than that. Although isnt Sargeras dead? I guess death for a boss means nothing in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    The Lich King.
    well played sir
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

Quote Originally Posted by Aesacos View Post
    ^
    This

Do the maths, nearly 10% playerbase lost in 6 months, and we all know that when people start to leave an MMO, it gets worst faster and faster over the months. Blizzard is already taking ages to release content for their best selling franchise, which is loosing more and more subs because of it. Add to it there's going to be a massive invasion of next-gen MMO like never before in the coming year. WoW is just getting old, really old. And Blizzard is perfectly aware of it. Let's be honnest, they'll go for a gracefull exit in a couple years with a major expansion to conclude the story. After that they'll work on it a bit for those who stayed, but don't expect anything huge.
    While I completely disagree with the idea that the game is losing people quicker and quicker based on the current information (what we saw was actually the opposite; Q1 600k, Q2 300k), I agree with the fact that the game is getting old and that Titan will take over sooner or later (inb4 <random wow killer>). We wont see many expansions released after Titan is released, and once the expansion flow is stopped we'll only see new content patches, mainly introducing new low tier content (5mans, battlegrounds and the likes) until the game comes to an ultimate stop. This can only be stopped if the majority of players decides to stick with WoW.

I do however not think that they will conclude the story. Warcraft 4, WoW2 etc. The franchise is just too strong.

Deleted
    Probably the big papa panda, who's the chief of all pandas on the panda island in the next expansion. Beware of hes special rainbow powers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    I do however not think that they will conclude the story. Warcraft 4, WoW2 etc. The franchise is just too strong.
    Well, lorewise, we're slowly but clearly getting to the end of it. What's left?

Pandarens? That's what we're apparently going for for the next expansion. Could be nice. Ninja pandas and an asian theme for a change. A little silly, but could do for an expansion alright.

Emerald Dream? Why not, yet the whole concept sounds more like a major patch than an expansion. It's just Azeroth without the mortal races and that would be super boring to recreate it all with a little more forests in place of Storwind.

Naga stuff? The reaction has been mostly negative to the Vash'Jir concept. Even tough I found it incredible, most people just skipped the all weird underwater gameplay, because Hyjal was easier and less confusing.

In fact, most of the lore world as been covered. We still have a few islands here and there that haven't been explored in game but that's about it. The last really big stuff we haven't seen yet are Sargeras and the Titans themselves. Considering a LARGE 5 years before Blizzard stops making major content for WoW, that leaves 3 major expansions to explore not so many themes left...

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Probably the big papa panda, who's the chief of all pandas on the panda island in the next expansion. Beware of hes special rainbow powers!
    Voiced by Jack Black