Deleted

1H-Weapons sheathing on the back

Hey all!

With Transmogrification on the horizon, I'm currently searching for Style gear. And cuz I hate it when weapons hang on the Hip of my char, I'm currently searching for 1H-Weapons that sheath on the back just like shields. Anyone knowing some aside the all-famous "Frost Giants Cleaver"?

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just from the top of my head , the 2 agi daggers or w/e from ZG and Phantom Blade.

Wrathful Gladiator Cleaver and Chopper are some sexy sexy axes that sheat on your back.

The tank sword from 10 Naxx that I can't remember the name of.
    Pyrotix Destruction Warlock
    stalk and kill 6/8 Heroic 25 man apply today

1h Tanking Sword from Hyjal or BT, can't remember, where i got it.

I do believe dragonscale encrusted longsword sits on your back, it has a nice skin as well, pretty unique. Do believe it drops in SWP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamael View Post
    Hey all!

With Transmogrification on the horizon, I'm currently searching for Style gear. And cuz I hate it when weapons hang on the Hip of my char, I'm currently searching for 1H-Weapons that sheath on the back just like shields. Anyone knowing some aside the all-famous "Frost Giants Cleaver"?

Thanks in advance!
    From Kael'thalas in MGT hc. I searched for the name: Quickening Blade of the Prince. A rather big sword but it is a 1h and carried on the back Also the tanking sword from naxxramas...not sure the name of that one.

Axe from GSB and Marrowgar ICC

Deleted
    netherspite blade or kings defender sheath on your back i believe drops both from Karazan

Baron Rivendare drops a 1h shield that sheats on the back.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Felsteel Longblades sheath on the back IIRC... might get those for my rogue if I ever go back to combat. They were lousy weapons for the mats required (which is why everyone called them Failsteel Lolblades) but they sure are pretty...
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morksen View Post
    1h Tanking Sword from Hyjal or BT, can't remember, where i got it.
    Unbreakable Will