Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

TV power cord lost

I lost my samsung plasma tv's power cord - through means too stupid to discuss - and I was wondering if I could replace it with just a regular one (from one of my dead pcs). It worked when I plugged it in but I'm not sure wether it will cause some kind of damage in the long run.

It -should- be fine in the long run. I use a regular one aswell after my (tv) power cord died a few months ago for no reason, My TV still works fine without any problems. But I still have warranty (lolo) -if- it should go wrong anywhere soon.

I'm interested in the -through means too stupid to discuss- part tho . How did you manage to do that :P
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it belonged to my PS3 when selling it

Haha, well that's just dumb :P Can't you just ask the guy/girl you sold it too to bring it back as it doesn't belong to the ps3? If he/she is a bit reasonable he'll give it back. :3
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Won't cause any problems at all, they are exactly the same cable.

I used to work at an electronics store, a certain model of a certain brand used to ship with a stupidly short cable so we had to give away PC power leads with them or people just used to bring them back when they couldn't reach the socket.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot, guys