@Mighty Parrot

I love it, really have a good theme on mind, is an unique look, my only problem is the weapon choice, but that's mainly because of the color of the weapon compared to the rest of the armor but still looks great on it

Thanks. I've tried "test mogging" the other Bloody Cleavers, and the bone color schemes really don't match. I don't have any "matching swords" unless I try to run Bartlebe into a possible heroic Mechagon (if it gets released) for the bonesaw sword thing that is dropped from Gunker. Unfortunately, since I'm specced as Outlaw, I don't have an option to mog daggers, and I don't have any high item level daggers on my person.

My Forsaken Lock is the only one that is at high level (415) and I do everything on that character, but alas, the game RNG says I need daggers or staves but I can CLEARLY mog swords, which the game thinks I shouldn't have

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    Bootypaste!!!

Just curious to those that have this cosmetic pj's that can use fist weapons. Has anyone tried mogging the LRF fists that Grong drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Thanks. I've tried "test mogging" the other Bloody Cleavers, and the bone color schemes really don't match. I don't have any "matching swords" unless I try to run Bartlebe into a possible heroic Mechagon (if it gets released) for the bonesaw sword thing that is dropped from Gunker. Unfortunately, since I'm specced as Outlaw, I don't have an option to mog daggers, and I don't have any high item level daggers on my person.

My Forsaken Lock is the only one that is at high level (415) and I do everything on that character, but alas, the game RNG says I need daggers or staves but I can CLEARLY mog swords, which the game thinks I shouldn't have

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious to those that have this cosmetic pj's that can use fist weapons. Has anyone tried mogging the LRF fists that Grong drops?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    That’s pretty sweet, kind of makes me wish that the Yeti hood was enclosed like the Murloc costume. That way, all you see was this big google eyed and the derpy, toothy smile...thing wielding severed Ape paws with spikes flat out murdering you.

rogues have some good looking transmogrification's.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Thought it was an interesting xmog with the corruption theme worthy to share
    Last edited by Volatilis; 2020-03-04 at 08:15 AM.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Try a different angle, in this one the weapon are hard to see.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Got two sets;

First is my 'flamy armor look'

Second my 'desert warrior'

Both have same weapon combo: a sword and fistweapon.
    Still need to find a cool claw weapony for these sets...haven't found 1.
    Last edited by Eranidus; 2020-04-10 at 08:58 PM.

We're getting fucking coats in Shadowlands, lads! BEHOLD!

Attention all members of staff, corporate asks that in these trying pandemic times we stay safe and avoid spreading the virus, therefore please remain at your desks at all times, you ARE allowed to contact friends and family using company phones, but you must always maintain productivity. Leaving your desk will result in a written warning, and leaving the office will result in immediate termination.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    We're getting fucking coats in Shadowlands, lads! BEHOLD!

Which set is this? Just the leather set for Venthyr? I

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Which set is this? Just the leather set for Venthyr? I
    It's the Castle Nathria raid set

It's a great xmog. I wouldn't use the helm, but the rest is awesome. Detailed, leathery, doesn't look like a plate or hideous set, and most important NOT FLASHY. I don't know how spaulders will look, but i think that they're completely unneeded.
    No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.

Hat is ruined by that silly red glow.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Hat is ruined by that silly red glow.
    I would love if they add a version of the hat without the red eyes and the red glow on top, that way i can make Saltzpyre.

Went with a beer barrel look. I love the weapon matching to this. Bash a orc's head with the mace, pop the cork, pour a mug of, shotgun it, and finish that orc off with that same mug!
    I'm lovin the Kul Trians. But it's kind of weird seeing a female KT towering over a up-right male orc.
    Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Saberon, Night Fae Faun HORDE: Vrykul, Venthyr
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

Anyone with shadowlands alpha able to check if the mythic antorus set has boots obtainable yet? The set is soo cool its such a killer not being able to complete any of the antorus sets but the one that has the world drop boots.

Something's not quite right...

Also, Bartlebe the Butcher's set. Can't wait to join Necrolords for that sweet spider leg bone back mog:

im looking for boots and gloves that would fit t12 and void elf heritage armor better, while also being less bulky, any ideas?

Last edited by Finear; 2020-06-08 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    im looking for boots and gloves that would fit t12 and void elf heritage armor better, while also being less bulky, any ideas?
    Don't have any specific name, but maybe check soemthing with gold accents that match the heritage armor instead of the purple, which is limited to not many pieces imho.

PS: i don't reallyt like old armor anymore since they upped the "3d models game" for it. Some are still hideous though.
    Anyway, here's my current mog. I have a gold/white version and trying to make a green/black one aswell.

No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.