1. #3801
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    snip

    thanks for the effort, i went through all of them but it seems im really out of luck for now, none were matching in a way i like (and i actually went through all boots and gloves available and found nothing lol)

    i guess thats fine with venthyr wings in SL i need to come up with new transmog anyway

  2. #3802
    Mechagnome Rehija's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    716
    @ Maxillian

    Looks like an Inquisitor, i like it

  3. #3803
    Can anyone confirm or deny that you can transmog your daggers into swords on the beta as of today?

    I would assume that it's daggers ---> daggers and 1 hand ---> 1 hand but I wanna be sure

    The quote from Blizz is a bit fuzzy:

    With these new rules, you are able to transmog any artifact appearance from your class, as long as it follows normal weapon transmog rules (i.e. 1-hand to 1-hand, 2-hand to 2-hand, etc). This means that while you can transmog your own spec artifact regardless of your weapon, you still must follow normal weapon transmog rules for Artifact from other specs of your class.

    But it might just be me^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

  4. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by Anelya View Post
    Can anyone confirm or deny that you can transmog your daggers into swords on the beta as of today?

    I would assume that it's daggers ---> daggers and 1 hand ---> 1 hand but I wanna be sure

    The quote from Blizz is a bit fuzzy:

    With these new rules, you are able to transmog any artifact appearance from your class, as long as it follows normal weapon transmog rules (i.e. 1-hand to 1-hand, 2-hand to 2-hand, etc). This means that while you can transmog your own spec artifact regardless of your weapon, you still must follow normal weapon transmog rules for Artifact from other specs of your class.

    But it might just be me^^
    Daggers are its own class, so you cannot xmog daggers to one hands, at leats for rogues. Until they changed something i'm not aware about. but from the wording, daggers will just still be daggers, the only change for us is that Sub can use Assa appearances and the opposite. Outlaw will stay a loner.
    No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.

  5. #3805
    *Outlaw will keep its cool swords.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

  6. #3806
    you can preview the nathria styled pvp gear on wowhead now.

    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...08ZwF808W4g87k
    Last edited by Lex Icon; 2020-09-08 at 07:46 AM.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

  7. #3807
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    you can preview the nathria styled pvp gear on wowhead now.

    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...08ZwF808W4g87k
    Unfortunately it's only the gold-ish tint, same with legendary crafts. Anyway, got an ida on how to mix the models. The coat from the raid is awesome.
    No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.

  8. #3808
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Unfortunately it's only the gold-ish tint, same with legendary crafts. Anyway, got an ida on how to mix the models. The coat from the raid is awesome.
    yeah i was just happy to check it out in the dressing room. was a bit worried the coat would only look good on humans and elves but it seems to work pretty nicely on most races.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

  9. #3809
    I dont know, looks very similar to KT coats and BFA pirate stuff in general. Feels very reused.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •