The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    I dont know why this thread seems to be only directed to rogues. Im a warlock and im either gonna use the awesome winged T6 or the T5, and then I want that staff that looks like a felhunter, which drops from Illidan. TBC all the way baby!!

Already farmed a few tbc hrcs yesterday, because a lot of them have some quite good looking gear, and so far I only got 2, T6 pieces. :/ The hard part is getting people who are interrested in doing tbc raids
    Brothers and sisters we have our selves a.... CLOTHIE IN OUR RANKS! Knives ready! EXECUTE!

( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-will-you-wear )

This is your place Warlock :P

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    or a chest piece that is invisible)[/b]
    Noooo... I was quite getting used to the possibility of flashing people in game D:

But then, I'll have a tabard equipped :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    I dont know why this thread seems to be only directed to rogues.
    Maybe because it's the rogue forum and I bet you didn't check that before posting
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

Feel like theres something missing, especially for the Horde Set

Horde
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=31534320

Ally
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=31140865

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably go with something like this: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...8:35369:35370#.
    Not a tier which will be used a lot but feels simple, very rogue and sneaky. I didn't want either a set that looked really plain like full of green items. Also using one of the only boots I know that use this model and are Leather.
    For the weapons I didn't want any flashy big daggers, Shard of Azzinoth looks really cool and the green color reminds of poison as well, the only problem maybe is that it is a unique item.. more options for daggers? :/ Opinions in general?

Asskicker Boots! Good choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

blizzard just kicked the balls of people that wanted to make a demon hunter look for their rogues by blocking the invisible vest. damn, i am so gonna rant on their forums when it's back up.

Deleted

One can always hope that dual swords become viable (until I get those daggers, anyway).
    Last edited by mmoc0b3cb0c063; 2011-09-20 at 01:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ela5qo.png[/IG]

One can always hope that dual swords become viable (until I get those daggers, anyway).
    Unfortunately I don't think that will work because blizzard isn't fun, Until then twin algalon daggers which is in my armory will destroy everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)
    I cried a little when i saw this.. i wanted invis chest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I cried a little when i saw this.. i wanted invis chest
    I didn't, I deleted mine long ago ahahah

/sad

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The typical red bloodfang with a small twist!
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Deleted
    I hate myself for deleting my sets ages ago Cba to farm them now :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    I'm just starting my rogue now, but I think I'll go with something like this:

Shoulder: Monnion of the Bat
    Chest: Sandrene's Invisible Vest + Antiseptic-Soaked Bandages
    Belt: Dusky Belt
    Legs: Mystic Sarong
    Boots: unimportant (you can't see them anyway)
    Bracers: Bracers of Reluctant Violence (although any small, dark bracers would work)
    Gloves: Molotov Gloves (although any small, dark gloves would work)
    Cape & Helm hidden
    Weapons: Traditional Flensing Knife x2

I might try to find some white/red bracers/gloves that would go well with the bandages... Just found Driver's Armbands that blend really nicely with the bandages, but they don't match the gloves, so I'd have to play with it a bit still
    Blizz mentioned in their official rules items that are "absurd" wont be moggable, unfortunately they specifically mentioned invisible chest items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Blizz mentioned in their official rules items that are "absurd" wont be moggable, unfortunately they specifically mentioned invisible chest items.
    Which sucks because my set also made use of the invisible chestpiece

But I have a low cut leather vest that'll do in place of the White Swashbucker's Shirt. I prefer the shirt though.

----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    blizzard just kicked the balls of people that wanted to make a demon hunter look for their rogues by blocking the invisible vest. damn, i am so gonna rant on their forums when it's back up.
    I spent a good part of last night on the forums ranting lol. In a tactful sort of way though. I'm not a screaming 13 year old after all. I do hope they come around on this issue.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2011-09-20 at 05:01 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

I haven't seen anything one way or the other about transmogging old tier 3. They don't say you can't in their rules list but they also don't have it pictured in the tier previews (though that's most likely just because it's not obtainable). Easily wearing that, provided we can.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    But I have a low cut leather vest that'll do in place of the White Swashbucker's Shirt.
    Care to share what you're using?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by totalfailure View Post
    Care to share what you're using?
    Darkmoon Vest
    Putin khuliyo

[Rogue] Need something to match my Hailstorms!

I need an armor set, or pieces one by one idc. I just want them to match Hailstorm.
    This weapon; http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/.../hailstorm.jpg

I want a blue/icy looking leather armor type. Thanks!

Well i added a request post at the US forums for them to go back in the decision of not allowing the sandrene's invisible vest. If you want you can take a look here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196023099

My final demon hunter I was gonna make with it =(