Everyone who plans on using the invisible chest piece, please remember that it was already said that invisible armor pieces can NOT be transmogrified, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebone45 View Post
    Im going different, going for the physco Jason serial killer look!! I also have zerk chants on them so the blood drips off the daggers, look spretty pimp
    What headpiece is that?

Aaaand..

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Weaponwise, at the moment im thinking....

http://www.wowhead.com/item=56679/dissector

Its so simple and slick. a lot of the daggers tend to look a bit overdesigned.

Armour wise, I do love the last PVP armour set so I'm thinking something along these lines.... not perfected my ideas just yet. still looking a little ott maybe.

What does anyone thinkg?
    What set is this? I'm talking about the one on the right

Also, since invisible chest got nerfed, does anyone know some chestpiece that's completely sleeveless?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    What headpiece is that?

Aaaand..

Also, since invisible chest got nerfed, does anyone know some chestpiece that's completely sleeveless?
    S8 if I recall correctly for the one on the right.

Deleted
    Dark T2 :

Yogg-saron mode :

C'Thun mode :

Putricide mode :

Deleted
    I like the last one, with the gas mask it looks pretty cool, especially if you would have been UD

15+ Year Old Account

after skimming though all 24 pages, I am beginning to wonder what makes being blind so cool. seems to me that not being able to see would put you at a disadvantage when fighting... could be wrong though. (didn't even count the undead without eyes)

Here's my set though:

When I first saw T10, I got a very Shredder vibe from it (perhaps a little less silver/purple, but the darker colors suit rogues)

S10 viscous: boots/gloves/chest/pants (the orange looks better imo)
    s10 ruthless: shoulders/helm
    Cape: Cape of the black baron
    tabard: wildhammer (gotta represent my dwarf people)
    weapons: N/a (that's ruthless in picture, but I still need to switch it to something... and since I can't mog fist/daggers I'll have to either pickup the OH fist, or find a nice looking dagger I'll work out the details later)
    Last edited by Zapgreen; 2011-09-25 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Smaller image
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roangut View Post
    after skimming though all 24 pages, I am beginning to wonder what makes being blind so cool. seems to me that not being able to see would put you at a disadvantage when fighting... could be wrong though. (didn't even count the undead without eyes)

Here's my set though:

When I first saw T10, I got a very Shredder vibe from it (perhaps a little less silver/purple, but the darker colors suit rogues)

S10 viscous: boots/gloves/chest/pants (the orange looks better imo)
    s10 ruthless: shoulders/helm
    Cape: Cape of the black baron
    tabard: wildhammer (gotta represent my dwarf people)
    weapons: N/a (that's ruthless in picture, but I still need to switch it to something... and since I can't mog fist/daggers I'll have to either pickup the OH fist, or find a nice looking dagger I'll work out the details later)
    It's not that we are blind, it's that we are so agile and reactive that we can fight without looking, simply by using our others sences, especially hear.

(Best thing that would fit !)

Quote Originally Posted by Marioto View Post
    Hey guys I looked this post a lot and I've got inspired to make my own set.
    I have 3 concepts right now, all are are around the Ninja / Samurai theme.

Here are my ideas:

Pure Leather

Black Assassin

Samurai Armor

looks like this last one is having a problem with the shoulders in wowhea.com so here is a screenshot of how the shoulders looklike:

Samurai set looks really good! I wanna know whats the name of the head chest and gloves so i can track them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's mine:

Nice and simple...

Still unsure about the weapons, though... Any suggestions? This setup is for Combat.

For Sub/Mut it's double Melchanzee (or w/e its called) dagger.

I sure as hell hope Blizzard gives us a 1.4 speed 1h sword in 4.3.! WTB 2x ninjaswords that sheath on the back!
    Could you please link that complete set?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    Left to right;

Assassination Gear + SSO tabard
    Vicious (Season 9, last season) + SSO tabard
    Vicious (Season 10 honor, shares the same skins as the blue pvp set from season 9) + Tabard of the Achiever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakasensei View Post
    Putricide mode :
    I can't quote links, btw what's the name of the mask? it's amazing :O

Quote Originally Posted by Cozz View Post
    I can't quote links, btw what's the name of the mask? it's amazing :O
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50741/vile-fumigators-mask
    It's cloth.

Assuming the basic ideal that those sets are demon hunter oriented, they're not "blind" in a sense, they have magical glowing fireballs for eyes that grant them enhanced vision essentially for looking at various forms of magic and such. But since the process pretty much entails ripping out one's eyeballs, which looks unsightly, so that's why we cover our eye sockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Giverne View Post
    Could you please link that complete set?
    Cheers
    That is the original T2 set out of BWL I believe, with your choice of various katana weapons, such as Hanzo Sword for MH and numerous lowbie green daggers shaped like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    . But since the process pretty much entails ripping out one's eyeballs, which looks unsightly, so that's why we cover our eye sockets.
    But mostly because it keeps the flies out.

10+ Year Old Account
    After skimming though all 24 pages, I am beginning to wonder what makes being blind so cool. seems to me that not being able to see would put you at a disadvantage when fighting... could be wrong though. (didn't even count the undead without eyes)
    Fighting on senses. Anyways, i don't RP. I don't care about logic and it looks cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine it like Mr.Miagi (Sp?) using your senses to detect where the enemy is. Makes you THAT much more badass, considering you don't need your eyes to kick ass.

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    Dang, that's an awesome helm.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    I have it too in my bank. But since it's cloth, we cannot use it anyway.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    In the event that Sandrene's Invisible Vest is excluded from the new feature, could anyone suggest a decent chestpiece? I'd prefer one that's black and doesn't cover much, to fit the whole 'Demon Hunter' theme.
    Sandrene's Vest IS excluded from the 4.3 transmog. Sadly.

ww.w.wowhead.com/compare?items=61604:61532:9959.171:62157:64526:59237:61630:59244:863.151:863.132&l=61

Is my current set. The shoulder wont render on the model viewer and the gloves don't match so if anyone knows some matching gloves please lemme know!
    I have a bunch of options for the weapons.

I'd also like to find a shirt as black as the armor to cover up the bare spots.

Edit: I found matching gloves, unfortunately there is only one pair that has the model and it's a pair I accidentally sold. Hopefully the GMs will be able to reimburse me on them. The matching gloves are "Gloves of Fanatical Zealotry"

I'm also working on a Ninja set in traditional black as well as gold. I've got the chest legs gloves and boots for black and the chest gloves and boots for gold.
    Last edited by Goincommando; 2011-09-26 at 07:31 AM.

Something like "jungle commando" with tusks and shiz.

LINK

Still thinking about belt and tbh want better chest/legs.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.