Just finished my set,
    Full Merciless (until I get Deathmantle)
    And these two daggers.

What do you think? A different belt? What other tabard works with this? Im open for idea's guys.

Deleted
    Full Merciless (until I get Deathmantle)
    Do you like more Deathmantle than Merciless Set?

Quote Originally Posted by ToxiD View Post
    Do you like more Deathmantle than Merciless Set?
    People keep having a go at me saying 'Why did you go for the rip off version'
    I love the red in this one, but people are always hounding me about it, everyone loves
    deathmantle more than merciless.

Quote Originally Posted by phistoh View Post
    Horde-themed but I'm not sure about the weapons yet.
    Have you looked into the level 60 horde PVP weapons? I don't quite remember what those look like though =\.

Also I have taken a break and my rogue is only 74 but I will be using my Tier 1 with a Perditions blade and a Core Hound tooth (Male Night elf)

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    Have you looked into the level 60 horde PVP weapons? I don't quite remember what those look like though =\.
    iirc: They don't look "horde-ish" enough. They're just plain daggers with a skull at one end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    I have finally found my two daggers for transmorg

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34604/jaded-crystal-dagger
    Main-hand

http://www.wowhead.com/item=18816/perditions-blade
    Off-Hand

Or, the other way around.
    I liked the element of one being fire, the other being Ice I know the main hand is a casters weapon, but I would just love to kill someone with it!!
    jaded crystal dagger is a Main hand only item, so not wearable in the offhand. But there is a dagger that has the same looks, and is a rogue dagger (one-hand) : Timeslicer.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    jaded crystal dagger is a Main hand only item, so not wearable in the offhand. But there is a dagger that has the same looks, and is a rogue dagger (one-hand) : Timeslicer.
    Ahh! Thats brilliant! Time to hunt

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    People keep having a go at me saying 'Why did you go for the rip off version'
    I love the red in this one, but people are always hounding me about it, everyone loves
    deathmantle more than merciless.
    I won't be using merciless as the skin is going to be wayyyyyy overused a lot like bloodfang, but I was pretty happy when I got the set, way back when.

Merciless definitely looks better than t5.

Quote Originally Posted by Keorics View Post
    Love this, fits the size of your gnome perfectly. I really like this set :P what helm is that if i may ask?

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:21 PM ----------

This is actually the offset pieces in BC heroics, so thanks for trying to be smart and then being wrong ^___^ Winning ^____^ LEWL

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:25 PM ----------

Imo go for Sinisters Revenge, a dagger not many people have been using i think. Drops of 25m KT http://www.wowhead.com/item=40386
    Wich are those swords please?

Quote Originally Posted by exdeath202 View Post
    Wich are those swords please?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=23540
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    Here are a few that I have most of the items for (I wish I hadn't thrown out my old Merciless and Vengeful sets. /wrists

What is that blue dagger that looks like the shard of azzinoth? I have tried to wowhead the shard of azzinoth and do a look alike check but there is no option for it.
    Mal: "We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."
    ~Firefly~

I got tier 2 and tier 6 ready, but I actually think I will use the looks of the current HC tier, I've fallen abit in love with the purple ^^ In my opinion the current HC tier is the best so far. But that might be cause I am a little bored of the old ones. And ofc me loving purple

Quote Originally Posted by Kial View Post
    What is that blue dagger that looks like the shard of azzinoth? I have tried to wowhead the shard of azzinoth and do a look alike check but there is no option for it.
    Been answered already, that's the S3 Dagger that's no longer obtainable.
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I want to post a set I have been working on.. Site says I need to post a few times first..

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 10:27 AM ----------

I have been mixing several sets, and a really hot combo is:
    Terrorblade (chest / legs )
    Bonescythe (helm)
    Bloodfang (shoulders / bracers / gloves / belt / boots)

For weapons so far I have Spiteblade / Perdition's Blade

I'll try to post a pic soon!
    Last edited by TrapX; 2011-10-11 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    Does Timeslicer drop on normal mode as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ToxiD View Post
    Does Timeslicer drop on normal mode as well?
    No, only heroic. Bosses had different loot tables on normal/heroic.

Deleted
    I just transmog into my RP-Outfit.. i think it fits a Worgen-Rogue.

http://mitglied.multimania.de/appdmu...111_185340.jpg

I'm pretty fond of the old school upgraded dungeon set from vanilla (I guess you could call it t0.5). I think I'd like different shoulders though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my awesome rogue set

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3:35093.0.2673

Master of confusion

Bloodfang w/ dual Emerald Rippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret990
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]