10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
    Did my set to be simple, but still have the rogue feel to it.

I also have that set, plan on using it as a secondary set.

Also I love those daggers, what are they?

Deleted
    Nice, what legs and belt are those on Paranoia's Worgen? (above)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Assassin's Creed baby:

lacks a coat But extremely good nonetheless

Deleted
    img542.imageshack.us/img542/344/roguewr.jpg

Thats my set. :3

i dnt know how to link Sets in the cool manner every one else des, so i use the old fashion Wowhead-Viewer :

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3:71787:51369#.

i'm undecided as to the Kilt-Skin, but besides that i really like this set.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I apologize if this has been asked before, which I'm sure it has, but I've looked and can't find a direct answer to it. Do we know if we can use the same single weapon to transmog both of our current weapons? As in have both of our daggers look like Shard of Azzinoth?
    Also, what belt matches Slayer T6? I know there isn't one that matches it exactly, but has anyone found something that is close enough?
    Thanks!

Yes, you can have only one weapon as base item and use its model to transmogrify 2 different weapons.

As for T6 belt, i don't know Never been a fan of that set tbh.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

For my alt I've been looking for fun sets to wear...so far I made a pirate/swashbuckler theme and I kinda like the way it looks on female worgen:

Or maybe

Probably gonna try to grab a black eyepatch as well

"An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked before, which I'm sure it has, but I've looked and can't find a direct answer to it. Do we know if we can use the same single weapon to transmog both of our current weapons? As in have both of our daggers look like Shard of Azzinoth?
    Also, what belt matches Slayer T6? I know there isn't one that matches it exactly, but has anyone found something that is close enough?
    Thanks!
    Try this one wowhead.com/item=32265

Deleted
    40 pages and havent seen anything remotely close to what im gonna mog. Which is great.. i dont wanna be too mainstream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphiel View Post
    40 pages and havent seen anything remotely close to what im gonna mog. Which is great.. i dont wanna be too mainstream.
    Cool story, but then don't come here posting useless things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a good mace and dagger can't find one, dunno what armor i'll use but weapons should be black or dark green.
    oh and they should be solo farmable, won't do ulduar 25 for example just for a weapon ^^
    Last edited by Ryok; 2011-11-14 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryok View Post
    I need a good mace and dagger can't find one, dunno what armor i'll use but weapons should be black or dark green.
    oh and they should be solo farmable, won't do ulduar 25 for example just for a weapon ^^
    i trying to find a good mace 1 sert i have for mog using a 1h axe so i can use the one form well of eternity so here are a few idea's i had. first is kinda like Paranoia 's set i came across while finishing loremaster off in kalimdor

And a uld t8 themed set 1 with cursed vision 1 w/o

Haven't come up with a mace/axe option for the uld one yet as it was made when i was mut and it wouldn't of mattered lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    Cool story, but then don't come here posting useless things.
    Well, since im new to the forum, i cant post a picture before i have written a couple of posts. So excuse me grumpy grumperson

Deleted

looking for a belt to go with it, anyone got any ideas?!

10+ Year Old Account

Most of that is the Opportunist's set.
    Boots: Boots of the Shifting Sands
    Belt: Dunewind Sash
    Cloak: Blood Knight War Cloak

Only thing I'm actually missing is the damn dagger. Still working on that!

Edit: A bit easier to see it through the Wowhead model viewer... and looks better than a small dressing room picture.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...471:32471:3427
    Last edited by Hanto; 2011-11-14 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    devinedragoon

What kind of dagger is at the first and second screen? Is it The Night Blade / The Dusk Blade / The Twilight Blade or Malchazeen Dagger from Karazhan? If it is the one of those blades how did you get it? I mean, can you give me any tip how to farm it?
    Last edited by mmoce0c5a3bad5; 2011-11-15 at 02:46 AM.