15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebanger View Post
    So sexy it hurts!

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem.

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Yeah I actually misworded it and lost my internet connection when I tried to edit my post.
    I meant:
    There are tons of weapons out there WITH a glow to overwrite landslide.
    I think you missed the point, again. It is not that there aren't other alternatives, it is that he wants to use "his" set, not to "have" to use another pair of weapons because of enchants.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodfang does look cool, however not on orcs. Looks shait. Got a few kits lined up, T6, Ulduar + ICC, and i actually like the 353 set on orcs. But Opportunist is what I feel looks most badass on Orcs. With cowl of defiance as helm. If my current net wasnt bad, Id provide links, but wowhead takes 10 min to load.

For sword its Hailstorm, Axes the ICC ones, while I really dont enjoy double daggers on orcs, I suspect the legendarys will have to do :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Thanks man =)

Signature by Sokogeka

I wonder if Sandrene's is considered a "fun" item and won't be allowed. I like how my mog set looks with my thug shirt, which can only be seen if I have a Sandrene's on. I hope it's allowed!
    || Ducivo ||

That's exactly the item they included in the list of banned items, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    That's exactly the item they included in the list of banned items, sorry.
    Whaaaaat?!

T.T Where's the list?
    || Ducivo ||

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...fication-rules Although that exact item wasn't listed, he was definitely referencing it when he said (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballem View Post
    I wonder if Sandrene's is considered a "fun" item and won't be allowed. I like how my mog set looks with my thug shirt, which can only be seen if I have a Sandrene's on. I hope it's allowed!
    Jup, Blizz confirmed that we cant use that chest..

Id like to get some ideas on Maces aswell, I've found like 2 good looking maces. GIEF MOAR OPTIONZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...fication-rules Although that exact item wasn't listed, he was definitely referencing it when he said (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible).
    Damn, you're right.

R.I.P. Thug Shirt, you didn't even get to be seen

Back to the drawing board, then. A shame my toons not female. I'd like to show some skin (like bare arms), it really exemplifies that rogue look to me. Male toons are more covered up lol.
    || Ducivo ||

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post

Id like to get some ideas on Maces aswell, I've found like 2 good looking maces. GIEF MOAR OPTIONZ!
    I kinda like the healer mace off Illidan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    I kinda like the healer mace off Illidan.
    Vicious mace isn't bad either. Very.. macey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post

Go for a Merciless Glad mace If you still got it atleast.

I did not prepare for an axe to drop! I have daggers, maces, and some sick swords, but no axes does anyone have some cool axe recommendations?
    || Ducivo ||

Is it confirmed sadrenes invisible vest doesn't work in live considering it was fine in the PTR? Would be a damn shame if it were...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been said many times that it's on the list of unavailable items for transmog, the blue post has also been posted on this thread quite a few times, so yes, it is confirmed that it doesn't work.

Yeah, I tried to use it anyway. Says it's ineligible. I've been scouring wowhead for chest pieces that look like brawler harnesses, but with matching color tones.
    || Ducivo ||

It was a fair question considering it apparently worked on the PTR. I figured it wouldn't have, but oh well.
    As for axes, I always liked the Blood Fury model.
    Though now that I'm looking, Crul'shorukh doesn't look bad either.