Hey everyone. I'm looking for a tabard that match Wrathful Gladiator gear, do anyone have any idea?

For daggers, this one http://www.wowhead.com/item=34894 has no glow effect but strangely enough landslide is not as visible as with other weapons.

Maybe not everyone will like the model, but it's nice to have finally a real dagger as weapon and not a whirlwind of rocks.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gushio View Post
    As for weapons, Chromatically Tempered Blade /flex
    Works well all the swords currently available.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    I see what you did there

(No, seriously. A heroic sword would be cool. Why they didn't use a firestone-mechanic like in Firelands is beyond me. On the bright side, though: If you have http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/78878/s...-thousand-cuts , you can use Spellpower-Swords, because it's Mainhand-Only.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Just a viable sword would do. Even No'kaled LFR beats the socks off this badboy.

Guess I'll have to wait until MOP to unsheathe my dual Hailstorms.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgoth/advanced

Seriously wish I could get more quest items, some of them look great, especially the revamped quest items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgoth/advanced

Seriously wish I could get more quest items, some of them look great, especially the revamped quest items.
    Yes they do

(Discovery Armor, Crul'korak MH and Blood Weeper OH)

Do tell how to I did the loremaster over a year ago I think, and AFAIK they just restore it within about 1-2 months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Here is my new creation, even though I will stick with one type of daggers and not 2 different looking ones. The tool somehow didn't let me.
    Can you please list the items? I've been trying to rebuild that set for hours but i can't find the right items. Your set looks awesome

htt p: //i39. tinypic. com/ 2sb7uas.jpg Cant post images =(

Weapons have a dark glow, no landslide! You can find the dagger at Maraudon, 0,2% droprate Theradras, 7 runs for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    Just a viable sword would do. Even No'kaled LFR beats the socks off this badboy.

Guess I'll have to wait until MOP to unsheathe my dual Hailstorms.
    You'll be waiting a long time. One of the developers for Cataclysm stated that they want every Rogue to always be wielding at least one dagger, which is why Combat is now even using two daggers. It's one of the terrible changes in design philosophy that's making me quit before MoP if it continues. It could change, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    You'll be waiting a long time. One of the developers for Cataclysm stated that they want every Rogue to always be wielding at least one dagger, which is why Combat is now even using two daggers. It's one of the terrible changes in design philosophy that's making me quit before MoP if it continues. It could change, though.
    Tbh, by a mechanichs and loot tables point of view, the current solution is the best available since we have weapons dedicated to out class + a combat mh which we roll against only 1/2 classes (enh shamans mostly, hunters id they are clueless).

I would like to wield the same weapon type on both hands, but my most "realistic" hope is that they will balance combat to have a dagger in MH so we can wield only daggers. There are a lot of nice daggers model around, the fact is that enchants are ruining them (every dagger is a landslide dagger).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

For the Glory of Mankind

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I would like to wield the same weapon type on both hands, but my most "realistic" hope is that they will balance combat to have a dagger in MH so we can wield only daggers. There are a lot of nice daggers model around, the fact is that enchants are ruining them (every dagger is a landslide dagger).
    Oh, hell no. Please not. Dagger MH is hopefully an exception this tier.
    I still hope they'd change combat potency to a PPM-mechanic.. I'm not quite sure if the outcome would be more or less DPS, considering poisons and stuff, but that would be way better then having these lame tiny daggers in our offhand.

Although... lore-wise... a main gauche fits the swashbuckler-style of combat... but... I don't like it.
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Fist weapons

Tried the search function but wasn't able to find any fist weapon transmog threads, but i thought id share mine. Since my rogue is level 70 i had some issues with the amount of options available. Always liked the brass knuckle look, so i came across these wowhead.com/item=35851 wowhead.com/item=35830 . I apologize if the links don't work, new here so couldn't post them the correct way. And here's a screenie of me in my wip and the brass knuckles, and whats cool is that they keep the enchant.
    (falcon punch?)
    i42.tinypic.com/awzteb.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon bard set. Stil not finished.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Oh, hell no. Please not. Dagger MH is hopefully an exception this tier.
    I still hope they'd change combat potency to a PPM-mechanic.. I'm not quite sure if the outcome would be more or less DPS, considering poisons and stuff, but that would be way better then having these lame tiny daggers in our offhand.

Although... lore-wise... a main gauche fits the swashbuckler-style of combat... but... I don't like it.
    Well I actually wouldn't mind a main hand dagger as Combat if it meant using Backstab in some sort of efficient way and only if it was one option instead of the only allowed Combat path, like how Frost Death Knights can choose between 2H and Dual Wield. PPM is certainly the way to go for that. They had to do it for Instant and Wound Poison after all. It might even make slow off-hands viable, which could be interesting.

Anyway, getting off topic, sorry about that. That idea of a Demon Bard looks cool!
    Last edited by Senka; 2012-01-19 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    Mmm what shoulders are those, I've been using Monnion of the Bat, but it doesn't really match that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Mmm what shoulders are those, I've been using Monnion of the Bat, but it doesn't really match that well.
    These are T4, I think.