I should of done this from the start
    Uh, orc, that's... Erk... awful

Should have gone with real bloodfang, looks better imo

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    Uh, orc, that's... Erk... awful

Should have gone with real bloodfang, looks better imo
    I would of been undead but I am a perfectionist, can't pass up Blood fury and disagree blood fangs going to be overused. This is going to be overused as well unfortunately

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I would of been undead but I am a perfectionist, can't pass up Blood fury and disagree blood fangs going to be overused. This is going to be overused as well unfortunately
    T6 ftw, still the best looking of all with the Cursed vision (see my sig )

Lacking the boots though! I also agree that the blue/red bloodfang are going to be incredibly overused, hoping that my black/dark red set will not be as present.

Still got plenty of backup sets though.

My Ninja Version

Hey guys I looked this post a lot and I've got inspired to make my own set.
    I have 3 concepts right now, all are are around the Ninja / Samurai theme.

Here are my ideas:

Pure Leather

Black Assassin

Samurai Armor

looks like this last one is having a problem with the shoulders in wowhea.com so here is a screenshot of how the shoulders looklike:

Im not very Happy with the lower part of the Samurai Armor, The pants and Belt didn't end to really like me.

Any one have some Ideas about what I can get for pants and Belt that matches the dark blue (almost black) and little red details for my Samurai Armor set???

Also I'm looking for a Dagger that fits the style of the Felsteel Longblade but I couldn't Find one

Thxs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioto View Post
    M8, not really sure which items will fitt better but, my gosh! That one on the screenshot... It looks totally awesome already!! thumps up

15+ Year Old Account
    I love the second set!

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

Im going different, going for the physco Jason serial killer look!! I also have zerk chants on them so the blood drips off the daggers, look spretty pimp

Here are my ideas:

Pure Leather

Black Assassin

Samurai Armor

looks like this last one is having a problem with the shoulders in wowhea.com so here is a screenshot of how the shoulders looklike:

Im not very Happy with the lower part of the Samurai Armor, The pants and Belt didn't end to really like me.

Any one have some Ideas about what I can get for pants and Belt that matches the dark blue (almost black) and little red details for my Samurai Armor set???

Also I'm looking for a Dagger that fits the style of the Felsteel Longblade but I couldn't Find one

Thxs!
    try some leather kilts.

Deleted
    amazin!

nuff said really

Deleted

//snip//

Nice sets. I personally plan to use more muted colors and non-item set pieces.

Regarding the last set, there are some quest items/greens that match the shoulders/chest well. Included in the picture below. Also, could a version of the Gutgore ripper fit as off-hand? The 10 and 25-man Onyxia raid drops two different ones.

Added Booty Bay Pantaloons, Behemoth Boots and Garona's Gauntlets.

Played around with the style a bit and came up with a ranger (woodland) inspired green version.

Im looking for some old school with a tvist for my female ud rogue, the shabbier the better, im working on a pic from wowhead, just need to find the right gear....

Quote Originally Posted by Eggnot View Post
    Nice sets. I personally plan to use more muted colors and non-item set pieces.

Regarding the last set, there are some quest items/greens that match the shoulders/chest well. Included in the picture below. Also, could a version of the Gutgore ripper fit as off-hand? The 10 and 25-man Onyxia raid drops two different ones.

Added Booty Bay Pantaloons, Behemoth Boots and Garona's Gauntlets.

Played around with the style a bit and came up with a ranger (woodland) inspired green version.

Nice finds man!, Which belt are you using on your screenshot???

I really love your one-shoulder-sets.

Transmogrify serves a great purpose in putting sets together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Last edited by 02bft; 2011-09-09 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    Decided to suck it up and look through the full range of rogue-eligible weapons to find suitable candidates for my sets. And while I did, I also thought I'd note down some of the more remarkable/wow-factor designs out there - for your viewing-slash-equipping pleasure.

Blade of Twisted Vision
    Calamity's Grasp
    Claw/Fist of Molten Fury
    Fiery Retributor
    Fist of the Deity
    Gnomeregan Boneschopper/Mindslicer
    Greatsword of Horrid Dreams
    Great Sword of the Sin'dorei
    Hailstorm
    The Harvester of Souls
    The Hungering Cold
    Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony
    Last Laugh
    Life and Death
    Muramasa
    Netherbane
    Seethe
    Starshard Edge
    Reflex Blades
    Resonating Axe
    Rising Tide
    Runesword of the Red (Chromatically Tempered Blade on fire!)
    Scimitar of the Sirocco
    Silent Crusader
    Speedsteel Rapier
    Surgeon's Needle (a flashy dagger)
    Talon of Azshara
    The Sun Eater
    Volanospike
    Vulmir the Northern Tempest
    Warp-Storm Warblade

PS: Will attach links when I get to 10 posts (right now I can't).

Endus recommended this add-on in the shaman transmogrifying thread, and... yeah, it really is amazing:
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/mogit.aspx

You can view every model ingame. With their respective special effects.

Special tip: http://www.wowhead.com/item=12797
    I'm glad I can craft this weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Ok, so here is what I have for my worgen male so far:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...1278:44732.-40

I really...really...REALLY...hate the snout, it ruins every rogue tier mask, so I opted for this fanciful design of Stormshroud along with an Azure Dragonleather Helm (which compliments it nicely). Just trying to finish it off now, so wondering what are some good options for blue/gold capes, daggers/weapons in general (or at least something that aesthetically fits it, I love my twinblade of the hakkari, but the green/gold/purple doesn't mesh), and boots (since wrists never show up).

Alternate sets will be T1 recolored with a matching black eyepatch (since again, the helm is kinda fugly on a worgen) and T2 blue recolor, likely no helm unless there happens to be a fanciful matching one somewhere. And for just complete wtf lols, T2 recolor for druids. Seriously though, if I'd known transmog would have been along in the future and how damn ugly helms looked on worgen, would've rolled human or nelf instead.
    Last edited by Shinryu; 2011-09-11 at 07:09 AM.

So far this is what i'm aiming for to be my main set. Trying for a bluish / Algalon feel. Going to use 'Starcaller' title with my Celestial Dragon pet.

Deleted
    Ulduar druid theme (dog and dorf models):