15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Daggers aren't my taste to be honest and the helm doesn't interest me that much. But the general layout is awesome.

T1 you say? Is that even still obtainable?
    Yea I can't find a helm I really like either, since they all so so funky on my goblin and I don't want to default to the black version of bloodfang. I might just end up going helmless.

I love those dragonfang daggers, although I have a bunch of others sitting around that I might use. Knowing me I'd probably tmog then to something different everyday lol!

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

10+ Year Old Account
    The transmog guy is about as costy as the reforger though. 40g per weapon is not unreasonable

Wait, did i just moan about 80g/day? Oh nvm.

So I just got http://www.wowhead.com/item=71783 Now I need a new mace to go with my set, i've collected a few. But honestly there are not THAT many great looking maces our there compared to swords imo. Any suggestions? for a 1h mace

15+ Year Old Account
    Fool's Bane looks pretty cool, and it's from Kara. There's also some cool looking ones in ToTG/ToTGC.

P.S. I hate you because that stupid thing will not drop for me in heroic... and you got in in like 3 heroic kills...

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

This is the most awesome mace imho is this http://www.wowhead.com/item=32026

Simple, but effective. Not too big...i'd say DENSE.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Keorics View Post
    Love this, fits the size of your gnome perfectly. I really like this set :P what helm is that if i may ask?

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:21 PM ----------

This is actually the offset pieces in BC heroics, so thanks for trying to be smart and then being wrong ^___^ Winning ^____^ LEWL

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 05:25 PM ----------

Imo go for Sinisters Revenge, a dagger not many people have been using i think. Drops of 25m KT http://www.wowhead.com/item=40386
    Sinister's revenge is the tits, such a hot dagger.

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 07:52 AM ----------

If I was transmoging on my rogue I would totally use one of the blue helms from TBC, straight ninja shit.

Can't help but notice none is yet to post the ultimate stealth ninja (with sandals ofc, perfect to sneak around in)
    transmogger.info/4e95aaaccd508

edit: I made this set as well after taking some ideas from ppl posting here in this thread: transmogger.info/4e984a3f2d864
    would be great with some feedback and or suggestions for suitable shoulders and possibly another chest since the invis one prolly wont work.
    Last edited by Cavax; 2011-10-14 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygne View Post
    Fool's Bane looks pretty cool, and it's from Kara. There's also some cool looking ones in ToTG/ToTGC.

P.S. I hate you because that stupid thing will not drop for me in heroic... and you got in in like 3 heroic kills...
    Sounds like youre a wee bit jelly

I have always hated maces, but I just looted-----

-----from Murmur and I've got to say that the sonic pulse type thing that it's always doing is pretty cool.

Pretty, pretty, pretty cool
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2011-10-14 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I have always hated maces, but I just looted-----

-----from Murmur and I've got to say that the sonic pulse type thing that it's always doing is pretty cool.

Pretty, pretty, pretty cool
    I agree, awesome mace. But it's mainhand :P

Quote Originally Posted by Keorics View Post
    I agree, awesome mace. But it's mainhand :P
    It is indeed a mainhand, but uh... we have to dagger OH anyway.

I also went into shadow labs not knowing this item existed, was pleasantly surprised to loot it.

It's identical to Murmur's actual mace except smaller.

EDIT: I actually just went through an entire database of 1H Mace item models and it's the only one I liked.

So lucky me, I have the only mace in the game so far that I don't think looks stupid on a rogue.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2011-10-14 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    It is indeed a mainhand, but uh... we have to dagger OH anyway.

I also went into shadow labs not knowing this item existed, was pleasantly surprised to loot it.

It's identical to Murmur's actual mace except smaller.

EDIT: I actually just went through an entire database of 1H Mace item models and it's the only one I liked.

So lucky me, I have the only mace in the game so far that I don't think looks stupid on a rogue.
    I meant by saying its mainhand meaning. You cannot mog a one hand weapon into a mainhand weapon. So the current mace i am using I will not be able to mogg it into this mace from murmur

Oh I see.

I forgot about that. Still glad to have it, perhaps they should remove that main-hand/off-hand things and just make it 1H.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...94:34894:34792
    Going for a badass BE look, just missing the shoulders and I have no idea what to put for a belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok guys need some advice. I need a cloak that is larger than the normal cloak size and a dagger that looks fairly normal/ not flashy. Any suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about going with:

Although the chest is gonna be somewhat hard to get, considering the mobs that drop the pattern for it have disappeared since the Shattering.
    And the boots would be impossible to obtain since they used to drop in Naxx-40, but I'm hoping they bring those back using the new Darkmoon Faire.

Items shown in the screenshot are:

Head: Shadowcraft Cap (or Stained Shadowcraft Cap)
    Shoulders: Stormshroud Shoulders (or Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders)
    Chest: Stormshroud Armor
    Gloves: Stormshroud Gloves
    Belt: War Rider Belt (alliance quest reward, horde version: Bal'lal Belt)
    Legs: Stormshroud Pants
    Boots: Boots of Displacement

As for the weapons, I'm thinking of dualwielding either Gutgore Ripper or Malchazeen
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

It lacks the sleeves, but http://www.wowhead.com/item=13944 shares the same model if that doesn't bother you and you can't manage to get your hands on the stormshroud armor

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, didn't think there were any other chests with the same model as the Stormshroud Armor, thanks alot.

As for the sleeves, a good shirt (like Master Builder's Shirt should still make it look decent.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Alright from what I've read so far I am to understand that:

-A 1H cannot be transmogrified to look like a MH or OH

But my question is: can you transmogrify a MH or OH based on a 1H item model?

And when you answer can you please cite location I can't find it.

For example, in PvP all of the 1.4 daggers are "Off-hand" only... does this mean I won't be able to transmogrify both of my weapons to look the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Korvasieni View Post
    Of course I don't mind! :> Here is a list of the items she is wearing:

Belt: /item=57511
    Gloves: /item=57511
    You've posted the belt link twice...would you mind posting the right link for the gloves again? Thanks!