disturbing.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I see your shoulders and raise you a complete grunt outfit.

Edit: I lied. I hadn't found the proper belt when I took that apparently. It's proper now though!

Where's your nipple belt!

I have been using the Golden BC recolor of T1 with 2 perd blades as daggers. But im getting my cata glad gear and going to Xmog to that once i get my gloves and legs.

Deleted
    Took my ole lv81 rogue (<- armory link) out for a walk and gathered this in ~15 mins... The colors are ever so slightly off, especially with the boots, but I just adore the beefy model. :|

Seeing surprisingly few Assassination/Opportunist's gear transmogs around. Can't figure out why. The mask and the shoulders are simple rogueish badassness.
    Last edited by mmoc82122d64f1; 2011-12-29 at 12:32 PM.

Tier 1 and Opportunist mix quite well, I've been planning on doing a black/red set for a while but mostly running into cba-related issues.
    currently wearing

18.11.2006-31.5.2012

I always loved the looks of the Merciless Glads set

Here is a set for an Orc Frost Assassin (thats how I called it). Im aware that this patch lacks agi swords, but will surely do for pvp.

This is the set I'm currently working on: [Clickie Link]

What do you guys think?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achnoid/simple

not the most interesting but im finally happy with it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I think I'm finally done, Netherfang set (a.k.a. Spawn f*cked a ninja).T4 gloves, chest, legs, Kara boots (Shade), heroic blood furnace shoulders, gruul's lair helm, heroic black morass belt (there's a matching belt in Kara but it made it look too much like a onesie) and cloak of the enemy from heroic nexus, with daggers from anub 10 in naxx. Note that the helm will protect the hair when standing in fire, a must-have for any belf.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Deleted
    This is mine:

for reference:
    Full T4 with matching belt and boots, and swapped out headpiece for cursed vision.

I am still grinding for nice weapons to use. Any suggestions on what would fit?
    Last edited by mmoc7f082fdd70; 2012-01-04 at 08:40 AM.

just throwing this out there, not sure if anyone else has brought this up:

[Sharpened Hyldnir Harpoon] is absolutely awesome for a thrown transmog.

cannot post pics yet but ive got this in my set, its absolutely hilarious during morchok heaving spears

Deleted
    Oh my that is some badass rogue! Good job on that one.

I seaw the tip from Harpoon and went to my bag to check it...IT WAS THERE THE ONE FROM THE QUEST

Now my trown looks amazing, thanks

---------- Post added 2012-01-06 at 07:05 AM ----------

Here is my transmog, im so sick of the full bloodfang original set with the cursed visions on

so i made my own thing, i liked it a lot, what do you guys think of it ?

Last edited by Jekkvallar; 2012-01-06 at 07:06 AM.

T10 without glory hole

Ok so here's an interesting questions...since I'm stuck using No'kaled since the reg version is apparently better than stage 1 (and maybe stage 2) daggers, what are some nice axe models that DON'T show that hideous landslide enchant?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Ok so here's an interesting questions...since I'm stuck using No'kaled since the reg version is apparently better than stage 1 (and maybe stage 2) daggers, what are some nice axe models that DON'T show that hideous landslide enchant?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32236
    is the first that comes to my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Wonder if he's soloable by rogues...any other ones out there that are a bit easier to get?

Haven't really thought about transmogging with too much of seriousity, but currently I went with a greenish trolly-look with 3 pieces of Blackfang-gear (head, chest and legs) and then the troll-shoulders and gloves from ZA. And two Twinblades of the Hakkari. Something like this.