10+ Year Old Account
    Love this one.

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post

Here's ma orc rogue. Anyone got any other suggestions for a yellowish dagger?

@ Appleteeny; nice, but not very original. 6/10
    Hurray for the Blingslayer! I got that one farmed on my rogue too, but unfortunately for female worgen the headpiece turns silver in worgenform. (not to mention it looks like a frakking cone of shame) I even use the same shoulderpieces.
    The dagger you might want is "Fang of Kalecgos" It has the same black-gold finish as the entire outfit. Also, I found that if you like a cloak to go with it, the Cloak of the Void matches up nicely, too. It's a tailor pattern.

Also, here's mine in nice and old-fashioned duds

Don't think I posted my updated look, finally got the belt

10+ Year Old Account

My new Rogue set. Was looking for something a little 'darker' to emphasize my character's new RP stuff. Gloves are temp. Boots might be-- I like how they look as a Worgen, but hate them in Human form.

Will be dual-wielding fist weapons in MoP, going with Arlokk's and Thekal's (the originals, with the purple glow that will cover up ugly enchants).
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Jealous of your Tigerset, Validity! I deleted those too long ago to be recovered
    Also great looking set !

I will post mine in a few hours

I feel like this thread is useless if people don't post a link to their set's items or at least an armory link...
    Last edited by jeck9; 2012-07-05 at 04:05 PM.

Im using the marshal set on my alliance rogue but i cant find any belt that looks nice with it anyone that could help with it?
    cause i rly dont wanna go with the arathi basin belt i cant link u my armory atm so u check it cause i just trasnfered and it doesnt show me

Quote Originally Posted by jeck9 View Post
    I feel like this thread is useless if people don't post a link to their set's items or at least an armory link...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hedges/simple

Don't have a screen shot right now since the set isn't completed yet, but

Full t6 w/ cursed visage ( the illidan helm thing ) and tabard of flame.
    So good looking
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeck9 View Post
    Quite the contrary. Most of us recognize the pieces, this is more about appreciation for the players personal combination of them. If someone is unable to get onto WoWhead or Mogit and find the pieces themselves, they can post here or PM the user (Like I do) to find out what a particular piece / set is.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Here is my favorite set (Screenshot taken before the enchants were applied)

I've always wanted to create something based on any T10 version, but only recently I, to my utmost surprise, found that the agility cape for valor points perfectly matches 251 version. And, on top of that, the most rogue-like dagger ever, Boundless Agony is quite apposite. So, after dozen of weeks farming for matching belt and feet in ICC10 normal, I got this amazingly looking costume that has all items matching themselves perfectly (it is more noticable in 3D view).

Deleted
    No offense but I will never understand why non-plate users display helmets that completely cover a face. The T10 helmet on a Worgen is a perfect example, it looks weird.
    But hey that is just my opinion.

Well at least in the case of T10 it's imitating the look of the Geists.
    Otherwise, it can be a mask or similar - and even without a plate helmet, you may want to cover/protect your face.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Actually, that's one of few helmets that look adequate on Worgen. It is the same as with humans for example - a bag with a rope that covers the head entirely. Not some outstretched monstrosity, which is common on half-covering helmets.
    As for the the whole "non-plate user shouldn't display full-covering helms" thing - why not? Masks with hood are a good example of non-plate helm that covers the entire face and is quite logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Danyka View Post
    heres me

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Somebody remind me, what dagger(s) are those and where can I pick them up?

I like making cute themed outfits for my gnome rogue

Here is an engineer:

Deleted
    hi silver....the dagger is twilight blade ..... i got it out of a junk box .... sorry i don't remember where

Here's my rogue out fit, its a mix of 2 sets that blend well together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    Here's my rogue out fit, its a mix of 2 sets that blend well together.

I was working on a set like that for pvp, with a different head piece. Care to reveal the non-opportunist pieces?

I haven't seen pretty much any of the druid looks on my realm so I decided to go that way for now.

Pretty basic druid T13N lookalikes from valor vendor and rogue LFR gloves and shoulders. Headpiece was Headdress of the Sleeper. I'm pretty :3
    Last edited by mmocb1418287c4; 2012-07-09 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Damn those words go missing today.