Stage 1 daggers goes surprisingly well with Slayer (T6 set)....I like it. I might pick up the daggers just for that ha
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I've been thinking of making some sort of samurai-themed transmog set for rogues, and while it probably already exists (Yeah, I didn't bother to look anything up) I'm considering playing around in modelviewer or MogIt to figure something out.

Anywho, the first thing I came up with was something like this (apologies for the terribad quality):

I'll figure something out eventually.

Another attempt, with a panda.
    I literally made an account here just to ask you what items you used in that set, i'm dying to know!

Item list pretty pls? <3

(Couldn't quote the pics cus of the low postcount :s)

"Everything Nice used Quick Attack!"
    "It's super effective"

On a more serious note though, thanks for the quick reply, i'll get on collecting as soon as i get home from work!

Thanks for bothering :') Big luv!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firkraag View Post
    How about this? It's the savage gladiator ones, color seem to match except for the gold parts at the ends.
    that is correct, the golden parts mismatch a bit, but I found it the best matching all together.
    There is also the deadly gladiator shoulders(http://mop.wowhead.com/item=41682), that has the same model as the savage one, and that doesn't have the golden parts(it is dark purplish/redish), but it also doesn't have the red upper part (it is gray in this item).
    so if you like that better, then just try it out.

PS: as for the boots: you can try The highlander's boots from Arathi as an alternative for the T1 boots (http://mop.wowhead.com/item=20052)
    They don't look nice on a tall and lean char like my NE femal, but they look quite nice on a smaller char like dwarf, gnome of pandaren.
    Last edited by mmoc7f082fdd70; 2012-09-11 at 10:39 AM.

Anyone else really like the "Jagged Edge of Time" dagger from end time? It looks like a mini gurthalak (see sig)

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    that is correct, the golden parts mismatch a bit, but I found it the best matching all together.
    There is also the deadly gladiator shoulders(http://mop.wowhead.com/item=41682), that has the same model as the savage one, and that doesn't have the golden parts(it is dark purplish/redish), but it also doesn't have the red upper part (it is gray in this item).
    so if you like that better, then just try it out.

PS: as for the boots: you can try The highlander's boots from Arathi as an alternative for the T1 boots (http://mop.wowhead.com/item=20052)
    They don't look nice on a tall and lean char like my NE femal, but they look quite nice on a smaller char like dwarf, gnome of pandaren.
    Thanks I think I'll stick with the red-gold shoulders as the red does add alot, BUT I hadn't even noticed that the Nightslayer boots looked horrific on Pandaren the ones you suggested looks a alot better. Thanks!

Deleted
    [QUOTE=DarthDoubleMarth;18336223]Here's mine.

Kilt and belt, from where??

Last edited by DarthDoubleMarth; 2012-09-12 at 03:48 PM.

Deleted
    Proud to say that I have almost finished my rogues Bloodfang set.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...BBtters/simple

Last edited by mmocc9f100db02; 2012-09-12 at 05:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My rogue has multiple sets that I go through.

Her current set.

Clever Hat out of Dire Maul
    Sentinel Shoulders, AH Green
    Heraldic Breastplate, AH Green
    Dandred Gloves, AH Green
    Nightscape Pants, AH Green
    Sunroc Boots, AH Green

Same as above, but with Darkmoon Vest and Soul Eater Shoulder Guard (Hinterland's Quest.) This was as close to my original plan for Tmog. Was going to use Sandrene's Invisible Vest and a shirt, but Blizz thought that would be fun and didn't let me use the vest.

Boneshredder greens from the AH and Ghostshroud from BRD

Orgrimmar Guard set . . . but on a Blood Elf. Sentinel Greens and Cabalist shoulders

PvP set

Gladiator's Leather Helm (Season 1?) I'd prefer T4 but I suck at soloing Chess
    Mantle of Shadowy Embrace (One of the BC heroics, I forget)
    Merciless Gladiator's Tunic
    Netherblade Breeches
    Netherblade Gloves
    Nin'jah's Tabi Boots (Old Zul Aman, or they're available from a vendor in Shattrath, I forget which)
    Bladeangel's Money Belt (Old Zul Aman, no longer available)
    Two Heartrazor's for dagger (also forgot where I got those)
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2012-09-14 at 05:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

PvP set

Gladiator's Leather Helm (Season 1?) I'd prefer T4 but I suck at soloing Chess
    Mantle of Shadowy Embrace (One of the BC heroics, I forget)
    Merciless Gladiator's Tunic
    Netherblade Breeches
    Netherblade Gloves
    Nin'jah's Tabi Boots (Old Zul Aman, or they're available from a vendor in Shattrath, I forget which)
    Bladeangel's Money Belt (Old Zul Aman, no longer available)
    Two Heartrazor's for dagger (also forgot where I got those)

Mantle of Shadowy Embrace : Kelidan in Blood Furnace (Hellfire Peninsula)
    Ninjah’s tabi boots : bought for JP fron the vendor in Shattrath (used to be badges of heroism back then)
    Heartrazor : dagger that drops from Solarian in Tempest Keep.

Yes, soloing Chess event is a bitch. I wanted to go for Malchazeen, but doing Chess event solo was a bit too frustrating. Doable but very not fun.
    Maybe I’ll ask some people to join in at a time.

PS: Why not go for the rapscallion boots? they fit the netherblade breeches. They drop from Shade of Aran, which is pretty easy to solo.
    Last edited by mmoc7f082fdd70; 2012-09-17 at 08:05 AM.

New set I've been messing with...thoughts? T10 Helm/gloves/shoulders, green-ish looking T8 chest, a plain black kilt because it's funny and 2x Shard of Azzinoth.

I like the green-ness of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    PS: Why not go for the rapscallion boots? they fit the netherblade breeches. They drop from Shade of Aran, which is pretty easy to solo.
    Kara resets tomorrow, I'll give it a try.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    That's my current outfit.
    Glad how it looks, fits with the glowing and color scheme of the legendaries; looks threatening and it doesn't cover the whole face, you can still see the cold eyes. Always been a fan of the huge boots as well, they make the whole shape of an undead much better. Also the bloodfang chest is just because it doesn't clip with the neck/back of the head like almost all the other chests, it just covers it all nicely and doesn't look bad within the color scheme (in the end it's me who will see it more and I see my character from the back). Comments and suggerencies would be welcome anyway!

What is that? Wrathful glad everything with bloodfang chest and deadly savage glad helm(early wrath)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    What is that? Wrathful glad everything with bloodfang chest and deadly savage glad helm(early wrath)?
    Kind of.

Wrathful set.
    Bloodfang chest.
    Neverending path boots (valor reward from Argent Crusade faction WOTLK)
    Opportunist's helm (early PVP set from BC, I think it's a faction reward from Cenarion Circle)

And still looking for some daggers to make it look better once I can transmog the weapons.

What do you guys think of my super-unique Rogue?

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Mask of Terokk + some random WotLK PvP gear with T6 offbits + a Silvermoon tabard = not a bad Blood Elven themed set.

Deleted
    not looking at bonusses or skills, it seems blizzard has taken its time for our gearsets this tier!

Both the most badass looking sets we've had in a while. what are you guys taking once you get them ? I would probably take the challenge set if it didnt have that annoying proc of putting you in a cloud everytime you use an ability... thats going to be a real FPS killer for people with bad computers aswell.
    Oppinions ?