Quote Originally Posted by Eldrea View Post
    My new transmog set since I just got exalted with shado-pan. Not the most original, and I predict these helms will be EVERYWHERE soon, but for now I really like it

<image>
    What daggers are those? And is that a spell that causes that effect or is it a part of the weapon (I'm not exactly a rogue :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

New set that I've fallen in love with. Still missing a couple of pieces though. Rocking the Keepers of Time tabard with the T10 Heroic ICC Rogue Set, with Boots of the Never Ending Path (I think?). Currently using double core hound tooth. Pieces I'm waiting on is the T10 Heroic ICC Chest, the Belt which matches that set from 25H, and Perditions from MC or (H)Feeding Frenzy from FL for daggers.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sfuxq0&s=6

Is anyone else annoyed that neither the lava or ashes fist weapons out of the eye or hyjal don't transmit with the vaults fists...... so annoyed..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helbrecht View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed that neither the lava or ashes fist weapons out of the eye or hyjal don't transmit with the vaults fists...... so annoyed..
    I...have no idea what you are talking about. Both fist weapons work just fine, what do you mean with ''transmit''?

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Wikkr/simple

i went for a more 'homeless bum' look. this is a rogue whos seen hard times

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I...have no idea what you are talking about. Both fist weapons work just fine, what do you mean with ''transmit''?
    I've been staring at his question for about 3 solid minutes here and I think I got it.

I assume he's picked up the off-hand version that still drops from A'lar and Hyjal trash and is unable to transmog them onto his one-handers. That's the best I got.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account

RP/Transmog set for my Rogue.

Based on the Blacktalon watchers (Wrathion's Guards)
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

So, I'm blatantly becoming a Transmog addict...

here are all the sets I keep alternating with at the moment, got a few ideas for some more sets too

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

my combat rogue, needless to say, there aren't manny agillity swords left anymore, so i will probably never have it duelwield those again anytime soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post

my combat rogue, needless to say, there aren't manny agillity swords left anymore, so i will probably never have it duelwield those again anytime soon
    yeah i agree , i was hoping with the fact that monks can duel weild swords we might have seen at least 1 agility sword from raid drops
    ps love your mogg look

Im trying to figure a transmog set to make my rogue look like Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. So far i have only figured the head and legs, but cant figure out the rest, any help would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    Im trying to figure a transmog set to make my rogue look like Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. So far i have only figured the head and legs, but cant figure out the rest, any help would be welcome.
    hmmmm... the sleeveless look is hard to do as you have to have shoulders. I've played about a bit if it gives you any ideas at all at least :/
    click here to view

I think I've got a real problem

My Rogue's pretty much Action Man now and has different armour for everything he does (much to the amusement of my guild)

Deleted
    Rogue is my alt these days, but here is the mog set iv gathered for him :-
    (ill post a screenshot at some point.)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enjer/advanced

I would love to use these weapons, but sadly I cannot due to enchants looking horrid .

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I think I've got a real problem

My Rogue's pretty much Action Man now and has different armour for everything he does (much to the amusement of my guild)

I am glad I am not alone... my bank is maxed out!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...412133651.jpg/

This is mine somehow i can't show it in my post....

Possibly taking the shado-pan head or maybe you have a suggestion?
    WoW Main chars --> Warrior: Bladestormer Alt --> Rogue:
    Stormlasher

D3 classes: Wizard (main) - Monk

Deleted
    my transmo set is the gladiators refuge set from drood with the twinblades from zul gurub and the red terrorblade helm

anyone can help identify what daggers this rogue is using ?

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    anyone can help identify what daggers this rogue is using ?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34165

That.