Quote Originally Posted by GoblinGraph View Post
    I was looking around to find pieces for a mostly white colored themed rogue set. (Fan of Storm shadow from G.I. Joe) Having a bit of trouble, any have piece suggestions? I have the white hood and pants but chest and gloves and boots are eluding me.
    I was running with this for a while for a Stormshadow-esque theme... White Armour

Quote Originally Posted by hoxe View Post
    I've spent some time trying to pick out a unique rogue transmog setup and at least from my experience you don't see anybody going green these days so I decided to go with that:
    imgur.com/UdRniCK
    Really like it.

Had this for a while to rock the green look myself. Actually I really miss it, might go back to it for a while.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-03-31 at 04:35 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I was running with this for a while for a Stormshadow-esque theme... White Armour

Really like it.

Had this for a while to rock the green look myself. Actually I really miss it, might go back to it for a while.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ishazi/simple

Not very original ill admit, but i like the way it fits for the most part.

I do really like that green set up you had

10+ Year Old Account
    The set I'm running with at the moment
    Considering getting a pair of bulkier boots but haven't found any that fits the colours.
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

I'm currently rocking the Pally rogue hybrid look with judgement recolor.

Here is mine with green daggers and a red headband:

Last edited by Koca; 2013-03-31 at 04:42 PM.

I figured a troll themed transmog would be appropriate for this patch:

imgur.com/btAMkQZ.jpg?1

The helmet and shoulders are from ZA, the cape is from the Cataclysm valor vendor, the daggers are from Megeara, and I believe the rest of the pieces are just from the Justice naaru in Shattrath.

I was really happy with how well the daggers matched the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post
    I really wished I kept that set now, had to sell it for bank space

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Can you list these items for me. I think this would like fucking amazing on female Night Elf rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post

If only it was possible to restore those items or farm them again, cus the rogue in judgement is freaking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Can you list these items for me. I think this would like fucking amazing on female Night Elf rogue.

Here you go... http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...7:69621:69620#.

Mostly the current dungeons set, Daggers (yep they're daggers) are from ZG and Shoulders and Helm are from Outland dungeons.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    This is what im aiming for for my rogue. Just need tyrannical gear to pull it off.

http://img.techpowerup.org/130322/Wo..._112538102.jpg

This was taken on PTR btw. It's the Nighslayer helm, chest, and waist.
    Oh, so the old tiers are actually being updated?

Edit: Misread the post, got all excited that old sets were being remade. Silly me.
    Last edited by Karadros; 2013-04-01 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Howdie i just wanted to drop my rogue's transmog i went with the jungle style cause i love that hat

I could use some help with my transmog...I know something's missing... Would like a better looking belt and maybe better boots... Problem is all the boots I find are the skinny ones...I want big bulky boots!

Quote Originally Posted by hatethisbit View Post
    Can anybody recommend to some nice chunky style boots (pref the Boots of Raging Haze model) that would go with nightslayer? I'm not a fan of the skinny ones that go with the set
    Sorry if this has been answered, but www wowhead com/item=20188 (Defiler's Leather Boots) match both t1 and merc glad sets pretty well

Deleted
    Unoriginal and safe, but it's too fucking awesome to pass up.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Disgustipated, is just like you said, unoriginal but safe :P, but the tabard you have on looks really out of place, so i think you should change it or just take it off

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    @ Disgustipated, is just like you said, unoriginal but safe :P, but the tabard you have on looks really out of place, so i think you should change it or just take it off
    Got any other tabard in mind? I've looked around but haven't found any suitable ones.

The Scryer tabard sort of "fits" with everything, but yeah, it's not really enhancing the look of the mog.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Got any other tabard in mind? I've looked around but haven't found any suitable ones.

The Scryer tabard sort of "fits" with everything, but yeah, it's not really enhancing the look of the mog.
    Tabard of the Achievers is pretty good - it has some white bits but it blends good with the black/read theme.

I hate we cannot have access to the blood knight tabard -.-
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Tabard of conquest?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...10:16911:49054

a bit more orangy but not bad.

or the Thrallmar tabard.
    Last edited by Gnu; 2013-04-03 at 09:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post

I would actually prefer to use that set with no tabard, but if you wish to use one i would recommend the Consortium Tabard