Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    They're the legendary shoulders, and the hands are:
    Thanks! I wanted to say "Chest" not shoulders What is the chest? Pretty dope!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc24be41a5e7; 2017-12-10 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moscatel View Post
    Thanks! I wanted to say "Chest" not shoulders What is the chest? Pretty dope!
    Thanks! The chest is sort of an illusion, because the chest item itself is the "skimpy demonleather tunic" which I would not recommend using by itself. What is nice about it is you can use a shirt underneath and it gives a kind of unique feel to it. Like a custom item haha. The shirt is "Squire's shirt". It was the right shade of blue I wanted.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Any rogue that transmogs eyepatches, headbands, hats, cursed vision of sargeras or the hidden helm option needs to be executed on sight.

Unless of course it's an intentionally ugly transmog using antlers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Any rogue that transmogs eyepatches, headbands, hats, cursed vision of sargeras or the hidden helm option needs to be executed on sight.

Unless of course it's an intentionally ugly transmog using antlers or something.
    Any rogue that gets caught on sight failed hard anyway.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Ehm, ok?

Anyone using ugly pixelated avatar pictures of some knight in shiny armor should be flogged on sight. Then strung up for everyone to see, for a couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Ehm, ok?

Anyone using ugly pixelated avatar pictures of some knight in shiny armor should be flogged on sight. Then strung up for everyone to see, for a couple of days.
    I found the Hunter main.

I found the Hunter main.
    Never actually played a hunter.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Looking for some good mogs with the Outlaw Mage Tower appearance.

This is what I'm currently using, nothing too innovative but I really like it.

10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Grof; 2018-01-05 at 09:13 PM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    Took me some annoying farm grind, but worth it

chance to get an item-list for this?

I was all excited to get the bladefist from highmaul for xmog, didn't know when legion launched they took fist mogs away from rogues. :feelsrealbadman:
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Exotath View Post
    I was all excited to get the bladefist from highmaul for xmog, didn't know when legion launched they took fist mogs away from rogues. :feelsrealbadman:
    If you want cross type transmogs, you need to play a warrior or hunter.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by Exotath View Post
    Fist mogs away? Fist weapons have always only been able to transmog into fist weapons though? Or do I remember wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Fist mogs away? Fist weapons have always only been able to transmog into fist weapons though? Or do I remember wrong?
    Could be it. Could be that I am inaccurate in my recollection of events foretold.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

there it is, the transmog we've all been waiting for

Yay, a proper coat. And a dagger sheathed at the back.
    -Voltaire
    winning