Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    You should be. I mean, it's such a small detail that makes such a huge difference.

I've never been much when it comes to the dark edgy sorta look (except with my DK) but it all fits together very nice between the color scheme and everything looking sharp and sinister from the boots to the daggers to the helm.
    Thank you x) <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    *Snip*

My Toxic transmog!!

Shadow/posion!
    This looks so nice, i'm even surprised that the Shoulders is not the same difficulty recolor as the belt and pants and it still looks so good together.

My current transmog. Looked better on Blood Elf.
    Last edited by Uglytoes; 2019-09-10 at 12:02 AM.

Anyone got any ideas for a Army of the Black Moon worgen rogue mog?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Sadly there's not many items with the Moon motive that is not Druid only, but check some of the items of this set:

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...-astral-warden

This are the only shoulders of that tier set that are not Druid only, but there's a non-druid only version of every other piece for all difficulties.

Also as a rogue, you could combine the Moon motive with the Astral motive of some weapons (like Algalon dagger)

https://www.wowhead.com/item=45620/s...-edge#comments

You also have this set:

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...legear-recolor

Mostly for the head piece, there's a paler version of this helm that you can get:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=45864/c...epers#comments

You can also use these shoulder pieces:
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=152413/...onus=3610:1472

There's a non-monk version of every difficulty of this shoulder, so you have many color choises that do could go well with your idea of "Dark Moon"

Those are the more "Moon" like items i could find for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    A bit tough. I just tried going through it a bit but nothing really felt good enough for me. You do have some black pieces of the tier 19 Druid set, but you don't have access to the shoulders (which have the moons on them) and the chest is a robe style which just doesn't sound rogue-like to me.

All in all, not entirely happy with it, but figured I'd share it and see if someone else can improve. Also, apologies as it won't let me show both the sword and dagger since it was on my Druid because my Rogue is a Human and MogIts having a bit of a fit right now and literally putting the human skin over the model when I tried to tell it to do another race. (yes, it was terrifying)

Like I said, really it's just a slightly modified tier 19 recolor so, have at it. Also, since we didn't have any constraints, I looked at all available so there might be a couple pieces kinda annoying to get (like the tier 19 set is from Heroic Nighthold or the shoulders are from Heroic Uldir) unless you have a group helping you.

Now, a big constraint I had was that I wanted to keep it black, but if you're okay with purple you do have a lot more options since the entire tier 19 druid normal is available in lookalike form to a rogue and you can pair it with the Darkshore Warfront armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bartlebe (working on "The Butcher" title, still got a ways to go)

Helm: Thunderlord's Helm
    Shoulder: Thunderlord's Spaulders
    Chest: Vestments of Indomitable Will LFR
    Belt: Stretched Sinewy Cord LFR
    Gloves: Gloves of Barbarous Feats (I think?)
    Weapon left hand: Butcher's Bloody Cleaver
    Weapon right hand: Mistscale Knuckles
    Cape: Flayed Flesh Cloak

Looks like I collect body parts- the flesh cloak and what appears to be bear claws and bones. I really hate the helm, I can't get Tidemother's Helm to drop while in LFR and I run it on this toon and my Belf DH. I really need to level up my troll druid so I can try to get it, but I'm burnt out on leveling...4 120's.

Also, I was wearing this:

Screenshot doesn't show it, but the shoulders and helm give off a green vapor.
    Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2019-10-22 at 04:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Mighty Parrot

I love it, really have a good theme on mind, is an unique look, my only problem is the weapon choice, but that's mainly because of the color of the weapon compared to the rest of the armor but still looks great on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I've tried "test mogging" the other Bloody Cleavers, and the bone color schemes really don't match. I don't have any "matching swords" unless I try to run Bartlebe into a possible heroic Mechagon (if it gets released) for the bonesaw sword thing that is dropped from Gunker. Unfortunately, since I'm specced as Outlaw, I don't have an option to mog daggers, and I don't have any high item level daggers on my person.

My Forsaken Lock is the only one that is at high level (415) and I do everything on that character, but alas, the game RNG says I need daggers or staves but I can CLEARLY mog swords, which the game thinks I shouldn't have

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    Bootypaste!!!

Just curious to those that have this cosmetic pj's that can use fist weapons. Has anyone tried mogging the LRF fists that Grong drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Thanks. I've tried "test mogging" the other Bloody Cleavers, and the bone color schemes really don't match. I don't have any "matching swords" unless I try to run Bartlebe into a possible heroic Mechagon (if it gets released) for the bonesaw sword thing that is dropped from Gunker. Unfortunately, since I'm specced as Outlaw, I don't have an option to mog daggers, and I don't have any high item level daggers on my person.

My Forsaken Lock is the only one that is at high level (415) and I do everything on that character, but alas, the game RNG says I need daggers or staves but I can CLEARLY mog swords, which the game thinks I shouldn't have

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious to those that have this cosmetic pj's that can use fist weapons. Has anyone tried mogging the LRF fists that Grong drops?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    That’s pretty sweet, kind of makes me wish that the Yeti hood was enclosed like the Murloc costume. That way, all you see was this big google eyed and the derpy, toothy smile...thing wielding severed Ape paws with spikes flat out murdering you.

rogues have some good looking transmogrification's.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Thought it was an interesting xmog with the corruption theme worthy to share
    Last edited by Volatilis; 2020-03-04 at 08:15 AM.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Try a different angle, in this one the weapon are hard to see.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Got two sets;

First is my 'flamy armor look'

Second my 'desert warrior'

Both have same weapon combo: a sword and fistweapon.
    Still need to find a cool claw weapony for these sets...haven't found 1.
    Last edited by Eranidus; 2020-04-10 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    We're getting fucking coats in Shadowlands, lads! BEHOLD!

Which set is this? Just the leather set for Venthyr? I

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Which set is this? Just the leather set for Venthyr? I
    It's the Castle Nathria raid set

It's a great xmog. I wouldn't use the helm, but the rest is awesome. Detailed, leathery, doesn't look like a plate or hideous set, and most important NOT FLASHY. I don't know how spaulders will look, but i think that they're completely unneeded.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.