Hat is ruined by that silly red glow.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Hat is ruined by that silly red glow.
    I would love if they add a version of the hat without the red eyes and the red glow on top, that way i can make Saltzpyre.

Went with a beer barrel look. I love the weapon matching to this. Bash a orc's head with the mace, pop the cork, pour a mug of, shotgun it, and finish that orc off with that same mug!
    I'm lovin the Kul Trians. But it's kind of weird seeing a female KT towering over a up-right male orc.
    Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Tuskarr and Vrykul HORDE: Gnoll and Mok'Nathal
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

Anyone with shadowlands alpha able to check if the mythic antorus set has boots obtainable yet? The set is soo cool its such a killer not being able to complete any of the antorus sets but the one that has the world drop boots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something's not quite right...

Also, Bartlebe the Butcher's set. Can't wait to join Necrolords for that sweet spider leg bone back mog:

im looking for boots and gloves that would fit t12 and void elf heritage armor better, while also being less bulky, any ideas?

Last edited by Finear; 2020-06-08 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    im looking for boots and gloves that would fit t12 and void elf heritage armor better, while also being less bulky, any ideas?
    Don't have any specific name, but maybe check soemthing with gold accents that match the heritage armor instead of the purple, which is limited to not many pieces imho.

PS: i don't reallyt like old armor anymore since they upped the "3d models game" for it. Some are still hideous though.
    Anyway, here's my current mog. I have a gold/white version and trying to make a green/black one aswell.

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Don't have any specific name, but maybe check soemthing with gold accents that match the heritage armor instead of the purple, which is limited to not many pieces imho.
    yeah thats the problem, i dont really care about gold part i want something to match purple but its soo hard to find

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    yeah thats the problem, i dont really care about gold part i want something to match purple but its soo hard to find
    Eh, the void elf armor has a strange shade of purple that doesn't really match with anything. Anyway did some research focusing on rare/epic items that should be easy to get and are usually better looking. Didn't check where they drop, some may be easy, some hard to find. Focused on less bulky looks and ignored the Firelands set you already have (ignored that soecific boot model that unfortunately it's really common).

FEET:
    - Redeemed Soul mocassins are black but with purple details you may like. Black boots always look good generally.
    - Boots of Effortless Striking, again black with purple details.
    - Cataclysmic Gladiator Boots are purple and match quite well
    - Legion Season 5/6/7 Gladiator boots seem the best option to me. They're purple, small, good/unique 3d model and have also the gold accent in front.

HANDS:
    - Gloves of the Fang are purple and sleek. Maybe you just want those but they're a little too bright imho.
    - Deft Handguards are again black with purple accents.
    - Legion Season 5/6/7 Gladiator gloves again look the best imho, not super bulky, purple base and gold accent plus looking unique and not something out of 2005

I think these are the best options.

snip

thanks for the effort, i went through all of them but it seems im really out of luck for now, none were matching in a way i like (and i actually went through all boots and gloves available and found nothing lol)

i guess thats fine with venthyr wings in SL i need to come up with new transmog anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Maxillian

Looks like an Inquisitor, i like it

Can anyone confirm or deny that you can transmog your daggers into swords on the beta as of today?

I would assume that it's daggers ---> daggers and 1 hand ---> 1 hand but I wanna be sure

The quote from Blizz is a bit fuzzy:

With these new rules, you are able to transmog any artifact appearance from your class, as long as it follows normal weapon transmog rules (i.e. 1-hand to 1-hand, 2-hand to 2-hand, etc). This means that while you can transmog your own spec artifact regardless of your weapon, you still must follow normal weapon transmog rules for Artifact from other specs of your class.

But it might just be me^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Quote Originally Posted by Anelya View Post
    Can anyone confirm or deny that you can transmog your daggers into swords on the beta as of today?

I would assume that it's daggers ---> daggers and 1 hand ---> 1 hand but I wanna be sure

The quote from Blizz is a bit fuzzy:

With these new rules, you are able to transmog any artifact appearance from your class, as long as it follows normal weapon transmog rules (i.e. 1-hand to 1-hand, 2-hand to 2-hand, etc). This means that while you can transmog your own spec artifact regardless of your weapon, you still must follow normal weapon transmog rules for Artifact from other specs of your class.

But it might just be me^^
    Daggers are its own class, so you cannot xmog daggers to one hands, at leats for rogues. Until they changed something i'm not aware about. but from the wording, daggers will just still be daggers, the only change for us is that Sub can use Assa appearances and the opposite. Outlaw will stay a loner.

*Outlaw will keep its cool swords.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

you can preview the nathria styled pvp gear on wowhead now.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...08ZwF808W4g87k
    Last edited by Lex Icon; 2020-09-08 at 07:46 AM.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    you can preview the nathria styled pvp gear on wowhead now.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...08ZwF808W4g87k
    Unfortunately it's only the gold-ish tint, same with legendary crafts. Anyway, got an ida on how to mix the models. The coat from the raid is awesome.

Unfortunately it's only the gold-ish tint, same with legendary crafts. Anyway, got an ida on how to mix the models. The coat from the raid is awesome.
    yeah i was just happy to check it out in the dressing room. was a bit worried the coat would only look good on humans and elves but it seems to work pretty nicely on most races.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

I dont know, looks very similar to KT coats and BFA pirate stuff in general. Feels very reused.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Here's what I've been rocking most of BFA (As I'm a total Alliance fanboy and LOVE this set lol). Might mix it up a bit in Shadowlands as some cool sets there.

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Hello all, I am trying to find better daggers to go with my mog. I have been using these Legendary daggers for a long time now.

- - - Updated - - -

Set is Silent Assassin Armor
    Helm: Sawed-Off Cranial Cannon
    Backpack: Black Dragonscale Backpack
    Daggers are Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages and Golad, Twilight of Aspects
    Last edited by Patientzero; 2021-10-14 at 05:59 AM.