Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Once I found myself completely unable to move while lying on bed. I tried as hard as I could but I couldn't get up or move my limbs or even my head. And that was the "uncreepy" bit. There was also a doll like figure standing next to my bed and it was watching me. Eventually I was able to get up in a burst of determination. I then grabbed the thing (whatever it was) and tossed it out from the balcony.

I was sweating like hell after the ordeal so I went to take a drink of water and left the almost empty glass of water in the center of the dinner table, and then went back to bed. When I woke up in the morning, the glass was on the table. Did I just dream up the whole thing except the sip of water? Because I don't remember going to take a sip of water in the night just like that, I distinctively remember taking it after the ordeal and that's why I placed it on the center of the table so I would be able to tell it wasn't a dream. But was it? I honestly don't know.
    That's called sleep paralysis. You are lucky, you can do it again.

Again,

I once had to stay here - http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...alifornia.html

I think this is the scariest story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post
    Again,

I once had to stay here - http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...alifornia.html

I think this is the scariest story.
    It wasn't the first time, but now that you've posted it twice I think it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Sathanis View Post
    It wasn't the first time, but now that you've posted it twice I think it is.
    As long as you agree with me

One time after a storm, my brother and I looked out our window behind our appartment to see how bad the creek behind us flooded and we see this blueish floating orb moving around down by the creek. We freaked out and didn't look out the windows the rest of the night. It was probally ball lightning but it still was creepy as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    *Turns off TV to go to sleep*
    *Forgets to turn off laptop*
    *Remembers that the laptop is still on*
    *Turns light on*
    *Sees big ass scary spider on the wall next to the bed*
    *Shits pants*
    *Kills spider*
    *Shuts laptop off*
    *Sees one more fucking spider*
    *Doesn't sleep for the next 2 hours*

Worst night ever.
    Buahaha i have a friend who wouldnt sleep all night after the spiders..

My experiences on the "paranormal"

1) I was sleeping, woke up because i felt something was at my room door standing. I slowly turned from my bed and saw a very tall dark figure that was in front of my closed door, it made me shiver! After a lot of effort of trying to yell "help" i woke up and i realised that on my door my mother has left a suit for an event next morning. Now how the hell did i turn when i was sleeping and how i felt something watching me... I never wore that suit....

2) I always have a thing some might call 6th sense? I walk down the street, for example, and subconsciously i turn my head to a direction only to realize a person was watching me from that direction. It happened so many times that i don't feel it as strange or awesome. Some years ago, after i lost a loved person, i was in my house walking towards my room, when i suddenly turned my head to the right while passing from the corner of another corridor. i saw that deceased person. I gasped and then the image was lost.

3) I never sleep with my face upwards, especially after i felt i was having "out of body" experiences. That things happened when i was about 14 years old. I would go to sleep and then i would feel i was diving (with face "upwards") slowly but accelerating making me feel dizzy. That thing happened so many times until i had a very strange experience. I was on a big hall with many seriously dressed people, congratulating a deceased family person which was there. I felt like i was 5 years old, a child that can't comprehend the whole thing there. So i lowered my head watching the floor, while some people came near me and asked me what i was doing there. I replied to them that i know the person that was getting the congratulations. They smiled and started talking to me about things i don't remember, till i woke up..One of the reasons i prefer to sleep late is that i never have experiences like that, this way.

4) I saw a dream with 2 snakes near our house. huge ones, swirling and making combs with eachother..After some 1-2 months, we saw at the middle of the street! 2 huge snakes mating the same way i saw them at my dream.

Oh well that's all i can remember

Quote Originally Posted by voskopoula View Post
    3) I never sleep with my face upwards, especially after i felt i was having "out of body" experiences. That things happened when i was about 14 years old. I would go to sleep and then i would feel i was diving (with face "upwards") slowly but accelerating making me feel dizzy. That thing happened so many times until i had a very strange experience. I was on a big hall with many seriously dressed people, congratulating a deceased family person which was there. I felt like i was 5 years old, a child that can't comprehend the whole thing there. So i lowered my head watching the floor, while some people came near me and asked me what i was doing there. I replied to them that i know the person that was getting the congratulations. They smiled and started talking to me about things i don't remember, till i woke up..One of the reasons i prefer to sleep late is that i never have experiences like that, this way.
    Oh well that's all i can remember
    In the story i posted, about my astral projection *the out of body experience* i would get the SAME feeling that accelerated lifting makes your stomach kinda turn but it feels fun at the same time. Crazy stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    me and my friends shared a night out somewhere that was supposed to be haunted but all I had when I woke up was a bad back from the awful bedding they used at the inn... If that was a ghost joke I am not amused

There is some weird things that happen in my house. For example, upstairs by the kitchen we have this China Cabinet that was my Great Grandmother's. This Cabinet has an extremely heavy door. It also has a lock. This happens quite often; I will be in my room (which is directly under the kitchen) & I will hear something drop (a loaf of bread, an apple etc). I'll go upstairs to see what dropped and the China Cabinet door will be wide open. It bugs the living shit out of me, I lock the damn thing EVERY night and there is no physical way that that door swings open by itself. It ONLY happens during the night. Upon coming back downstairs after closing the cabinet and picking up the food my bedroom door will be wide open and/or my light will be on while I KNOW I closed my door and had my light off. I attempt to find a logical explanation for this crap but I have nothing. No one is screwing with me - there is no way anyone is that fast in my family.

Aside from that sometimes when I go into my garage I see a white & very fleshy figure from Tool's music video "Stinkfist". I'll open the garage door and the image will be there for a split second, i'll blink and it'll be gone. This is more of a psychological thing though - would not consider it paranormal.

The whole China Cabinet thing does not bother me anymore, it's when things in my room have been tempered with that I kind of start to think. Then every bit of logic tells me to just ignore it & turn on some music.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread will end in a battle against believers vs sceptic.....
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

I'm a skeptic but my mates house has something messed up. From seeing full curtains wave in the wind when there's no open windows to having a tall man with a top hat wathing me sleep.

Cheerio chap, I'm here to steal your soul.

Can someone help me figure this out? -_-

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...20&weekday=tue

What's everyone freaking out about?

My house is haunted and there is always something going on. Usually on the night, the bathroom door opens and closes several times. I can also hear some noises coming down from the citchen, thinking that it's my mom/dad/sister but to then notice that I'm alone. I have three glass in my room, all standing next to each other. When I wake up, every morning the middle glass has moved forward, and two weeks ago it fell down and got destroyed. Sometimes when my sister is sad, she can feel someone touching her shoulder and telling her "it's okey". I'm used to it now and I'm not afraid anymore, but it can get creepy when you hear noises when im alone.

Deleted
    I was sitting on the terrace with my brother at 2:00 am or someting. We were just talking a bit when I heard some weird frequency somewhere, but only when I turned my head into a specific direction. After I told it my brother he told me, that he once wanted to get some water downstairs when he heared some freaky clownsmusic in the living room. He got scared and went back upstairs. After he asked our mom the next day about if there was something in the living-room which would make those sounds randomly, she just answered, that we had something like that 3 years ago, but not anymore (dont know what it was supposed to be).

Well, i didnt know if the story was real or he just wanted to scare me, but it still works up to now, because i still get sceptical when I go downstairs at night.

Ironically, maybe 15 minutes after he told me that story, we heard something like a mobile phone in the neighbors garden or somewhere doing a short jingle that went like "Olee ole ole olaa, oleee, olaa!"
    Was still kind of funny though.

Another short story was some years ago, when i was still playing ps2. After i finished I went to bed to sleep at 10:00 pm or something (was a bit younger then). After i turned the lights out and lay down in my bed, the Ps2 started by itself. I dont know why, but it didnt really freak me out, i was just like "WTF?" and turned it off again.

10+ Year Old Account
    My own stories:

on the bottom of my stairs all the floor is wooden floor boards when you stand at the bottom of the stairs it creaks...however throughout the night i hear it creaking even though everyone is upstairs 0o

We have an air freshener that is motion activated and only goes off if someone walks past i sometimes hear it squirt

I have come to the conclusion that either A. the house is haunted or B. My cats have the ability to walk around the house at night -.-

scary stories

A girl is babysitting two little girls while the parents are out for dinner. The girls are sent to go to bed downstairs but they return to the babysitter complaining that a statue is staring at them. They wanted her to cover the statue up so they could go to bed. The babysitter walked downstairs and saw a small clown statue looking at the girls bed. She did not want to break it or anything while she covered it up, so she called the girl's mom. The mom advised her she did not have a small clown statue. Mom further advised to get the girls out of the house and call the cops.

One night a woman went out for drinks with her girlfriends. She left the bar fairly late at night, got in her car and onto the deserted highway. She noticed a lone pair of headlights in her rear-view mirror, approaching at a pace just slightly quicker than hers. As the car pulled up behind her she glanced and saw the turn signal on — the car was going to pass — when suddenly it swerved back behind her, pulled up dangerously close to her tailgate and the brights flashed.

Now she was getting nervous. The lights dimmed for a moment and then the brights came back on and the car behind her surged forward. The frightened woman struggled to keep her eyes on the road and fought the urge to look at the car behind her. Finally, her exit approached but the car continued to follow, flashing the brights periodically.

Through every stoplight and turn, it followed her until she pulled into her driveway. She figured her only hope was to make a mad dash into the house and call the police. As she flew from the car, so did the driver of the car behind her — and he screamed, "Lock the door and call the police! Call 911!"

When the police arrived the horrible truth was finally revealed to the woman. The man in the car had been trying to save her. As he pulled up behind her and his headlights illuminated her car, he saw the silhouette of a man with a butcher knife rising up from the back seat to stab her, so he flashed his brights and the figure crouched back down.

A young couple living in a large isolated house had gone out to a dinner party one evening and left the baby-sitter in charge of their two children. The children had been put to bed and the baby-sitter was watching the television when the phone rang. She answered but all she heard was a man laughing hysterically and then a voice saying, "I'm upstairs with the children, you'd better come up." Thinking it was "one of those phone calls" or a practical joke she slammed down the receiver and turned the television sound up. A short time later the phone rang again and, as she picked it up, the unmistakable hysterical laughter came down the line and the voice once again said "I'm upstairs with the children, you'd better come up."

Getting rather frightened she called the operator and was advised they would notify the police and, should he phone again, could she keep him talking in order to give them time to trace the call and have him arrested. Minutes after she replaced the receiver the phone rang again and, when the voice said, "I'm upstairs with the children, you'd better come up," she tried to keep him talking. However, he must have guessed what she was trying to do and he put the phone down.

Only seconds later the phone rang again, this time it was the operator who said, "Get out of the house straight away, the man is on the extension." The baby-sitter put down the phone and just then heard someone coming down the stairs. She fled from the house and ran straight into the arms of the police. They burst into the house and found a man brandishing a large butcher's knife. He had entered the house through an upstairs window, murdered both the children and was just about to do the same to the poor baby-sitter.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The creepiest experiences I've had have to do with sleep paralysis and other crazy things when I sleep.

In fact, I had one of the craziest dreams of my life last night, and I decided to write about it!!!

Here, have a looksee: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...e_sexyawesome/

Being a kid that never gave a shit about writing, I think that story is very riveting(maybe it's just my ego). But hey, if you do read the whole thing, be sure to tell me what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    There is some weird things that happen in my house. For example, upstairs by the kitchen we have this China Cabinet that was my Great Grandmother's. This Cabinet has an extremely heavy door. It also has a lock. This happens quite often; I will be in my room (which is directly under the kitchen) & I will hear something drop (a loaf of bread, an apple etc). I'll go upstairs to see what dropped and the China Cabinet door will be wide open. It bugs the living shit out of me, I lock the damn thing EVERY night and there is no physical way that that door swings open by itself. It ONLY happens during the night. Upon coming back downstairs after closing the cabinet and picking up the food my bedroom door will be wide open and/or my light will be on while I KNOW I closed my door and had my light off. I attempt to find a logical explanation for this crap but I have nothing. No one is screwing with me - there is no way anyone is that fast in my family.

The whole China Cabinet thing does not bother me anymore, it's when things in my room have been tempered with that I kind of start to think. Then every bit of logic tells me to just ignore it & turn on some music.
    Set up a camera in-front of the cabinet, I don't believe in the paranormal but it would be interesting to see what it captures.
    Also stick one in your room.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    *snip*
    This isn't your soap box, no one wants to hear about your religious agenda or your political views.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I bit with the ghost stories thread a few weeks back so I'll give this one a shot too. This is one I've not told many people because it makes me look insane. You'll see.

To keep this as short as possible, when I first moved out and got my own place (around 17) I used to babysit my cousins' daughter a lot out of convinience. I was the only person she knew with a place and I loved being around the kid, so it worked out. One night, I'm sitting around on the computer waiting for her to get here and my cousin calls to ask if it's alright if the kid stays over night. Worried me a little because I didn't have a ton of food, etc, but of course I agreed. We ended up having a blast. Played hide and seek, told jokes, ghost stories, that kinda thing. I let her sleep in my bed and I was on the floor. The next morning I woke up in a little bit of a panic because I looked up into the bed and she was gone, the bed was perfectly made and none of her stuff was there.

Immediately called my cousin who had no idea what I was talking about, said the girl was with her. Relieved I said "God, don't scare me like that. What time did you come get her?" She had no idea what I was talking about. Claimed she had never dropped her off last night and that they were out bowling the night before.

My only theory is that I dreamt it.. but that feels impossible. We were awake for a solid and memorable 7 hours, watched an entire movie that I don't even own (she brought it with her), ate food, sang songs. I remembered every second of it. I just played the phone call off like it was a joke I used to segway into a weird dream and hung up.

I've told a few people since then but they of course have no idea what to tell me. I just try not to think about it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.