Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    There is some weird things that happen in my house. For example, upstairs by the kitchen we have this China Cabinet that was my Great Grandmother's. This Cabinet has an extremely heavy door. It also has a lock. This happens quite often; I will be in my room (which is directly under the kitchen) & I will hear something drop (a loaf of bread, an apple etc). I'll go upstairs to see what dropped and the China Cabinet door will be wide open. It bugs the living shit out of me, I lock the damn thing EVERY night and there is no physical way that that door swings open by itself. It ONLY happens during the night. Upon coming back downstairs after closing the cabinet and picking up the food my bedroom door will be wide open and/or my light will be on while I KNOW I closed my door and had my light off. I attempt to find a logical explanation for this crap but I have nothing. No one is screwing with me - there is no way anyone is that fast in my family.

Aside from that sometimes when I go into my garage I see a white & very fleshy figure from Tool's music video "Stinkfist". I'll open the garage door and the image will be there for a split second, i'll blink and it'll be gone. This is more of a psychological thing though - would not consider it paranormal.

The whole China Cabinet thing does not bother me anymore, it's when things in my room have been tempered with that I kind of start to think. Then every bit of logic tells me to just ignore it & turn on some music.
    Set up a Camera!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

When I was a kid, every now and then I would wake up in the middle of the night and it felt like hands were grabbing me. It felt like they were rubbing my legs and chest and sometimes it felt like the hands were touching my genitals. I would be so scared that I would just keep my eyes shut and pretend to be asleep, and then eventually I would get a sudden burst of courage and just reach over real fast and turn the light on, but there was never anything there. What was really weird is my dad was always in the room when I turned the light on, he used to protect me from monsters he said, and he never saw anything either! it was so weird!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    When I was a kid, every now and then I would wake up in the middle of the night and it felt like hands were grabbing me. It felt like they were rubbing my legs and chest and sometimes it felt like the hands were touching my genitals. I would be so scared that I would just keep my eyes shut and pretend to be asleep, and then eventually I would get a sudden burst of courage and just reach over real fast and turn the light on, but there was never anything there. What was really weird is my dad was always in the room when I turned the light on, he used to protect me from monsters he said, and he never saw anything either! it was so weird!
    I think you may have some problems that're not ghost-related at all, you poor little thing. *pats*

Deleted
    I played video games, got out of the room, turned off the light. What the hell, a mans presence showed up. I turned light again and it was gone.

I was like "dude wth am i dreaming?" closed the light and then the man where there again. I creeped out and went to my friend to sleep. And i did it fast.

And then i said to myself "i must have seen it" while brushing my teeths and a shadow walked past me, really fast. Its not the typical ghost shadow, i mean its just a shadow in the wall. Its so retarded creepy.

And to add, something else happened. I live outside the city. Last year, at spring, blue sky, i saw this weird i mean really weird green ship.

It came from the sky fast, slowed down instantly and shined with weird waterlike colours over the city and then it landed.

I didnt dream cause my friend saw it too. No news about it. Maybe it turned invisible lmao.

And when i was a kid i saw a bloody Jesus show up at the window and a kid open a door to a tree and going in to a new world, but i guess its just dreams.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2011-08-25 at 03:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend and I once saw a UFO fly over our street when playing basketball. It was either pretty low or pretty damn big. It was a mix of brown, grey, green, and black. It was in the shape of a half-oval, and on the back was some kind of greenish glow. It moved at an average pace (for gigantic alien ships) north.

Allright, true story inc.

I moved out from my parents about 3 years ago. My parents got both a cat and a dog, the dog got its bed with them in thier room but the cat usually strolls down the hall to my room to go sleep next to me in my bed. I usually like it especially during the winter it adds some heat. However, during parties or just social events at thier house i tend to sleep over so i can drink and not think about it being late to drive home.
    This one night i were up really late to about 3am, i go take my normal glas off water and goes to bed. It starts to fire up a thunderstorm outside right above me so its reaaaaally loud and alot of rain and wind. I am having trouble sleeping that night and keep rolling back and forth when i suddenly notice some crackling sounds in the hall way and i quickly figure its my cat on his way to my bed. I was correct, the noice became louder and i felt the jump up to the bed edge and him walking around my legs. I remember him being more heavy then usually...

Then suddenly i realised something... I AM NOT AT MY PARENTS!!!!! I AM IN MY OWN APPARTMENT AND I DONT GOT A FREAKIN CAT!!

i freaked out so much that i couldnt sleep that night.. i swear that i felt something walking around my legs. Having huge problems to spend nights at my parents these days.

heres one!
    the day my aunt's sister died, it was one week before she was about to move to the U.S. (omg just realized that today is the anniversary of the day she died)

we went to my aunt's house to console her, and in the middle of all the grieving their dog started barking at the doorway, she was fixated on the door, almost like someone was standing there. no matter what we'd do she wouldnt stfu, and finaly my baby cousin who was like 4-5 at the time tells me that "Arusik(name of my aunt's sister) is here, she wants to visit us but Maxine(dog) wont let her come in"
    chills ran down my spine...

but after we locked the dog in the bathroom for a little bit my little cousin starts talking to who i assume is the spirit of Arusik at this point, he starts showing it stuff and singing for it
    i asked him later about who he was talking to, and he gave a perfect physical description of her...
    more chills...

Note that the kids were never told about the death, nor did they know who Arusik was or what she looked like.
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    heres one!
    the day my aunt's sister died,
    You mean your mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post
    You mean your mother?
    His aunt might be married to his mother's brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... I've had some weird experiences, most of them I wouldnt care to share. I grew up in a really creepy house, and whatnot.. But, one of them ends funnily enough, and the other was a small thing. So, my aunt and uncle have this HUGE house, and it has 10 acres of land around it. They live "out in the boonies" as we jokingly call it. Far enough out that my uncle has fired a shotgun into the air (we had someone teepeeing the house... long story) and no one responded. No one even called the cops. To add to this, we've had reports of things like sex offenders in the area, about a mile as the crow flies. So, knowing this.. my uncle went camping. Now, my uncle likes to scare us, so we always take everything he does with a grain of salt. So, one night my aunt calls up to me in my room, around midnight. This transpires:
    Aunt: Jen! Jen! Come here!
    (i walk down the stairs)
    Aunt: Do you hear that?
    Me: Uhm.... no?
    Aunt: Listen! Do you hear that?
    (i listen to the occasional chirp of crickets. I raise my eyebrow at my aunt)
    (A noise appears.. it sounds suspiciously like someone making a "Shhhh" sound, right outside of the window. I look at my aunt, trying to process the noise. It then happens again a minute later.)
    Me: *bloodcurdling scream, running to the opposite end of the house*)
    (sister comes down the stairs)
    Sister: What... the... hell?
    (noise repeats itself, my sister's eyes wide)
    Sister: CALL UNCLE!!!

So, we call him, he swears up and down that he is gone hunting, as he said. We talk with his friend who is out with him, and yes they are out. My uncle tells us it was probably a screech owl, which it sounded nothing like. The motion sensor light went off in the backyard, and our labrador started to bark at something, rather offensively.

I've also heard weird singing coming from the woods behind my aunt and uncle's house, that sounded... weird.

the other story, well.. we had this window, and it was kind of tall up, i had to stand on tiptoes to see it. I was at the house, with my boyfriend... We were playing chess on the couch, otherwise alone at the house. So, I hear a car door and I walk to the window to go look outside it, at the carport. I see this man, about my height standing there, staring at me. (Keep in mind, the window is far up, but this is kind of raised off the ground.. so he is shorter then I am technically, but he is where I would see a normal guy standing at his height, if that makes sense.) I stare at the guy for a minute, who just stares at me.
    I freak out.
    I scream for my boyfriend, running to him. He goes to the window, and doesnt see anyone. He calms me down. "Yes, Im sure someone was there.. but theyre gone now. They must have seen you were home, and left."
    I hear a car door again, so I go check. And again.. the guy is there.. just staring at me.
    I scream and run over and hide on the couch.
    Boyfriend goes and looks. Stands there for a minute.. Turns to look at me, looking... blank.
    "You say you saw someone?" I nod.
    "...That was my reflection."
    Yeah. Yeah, I did that. And yes, I am blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...20&weekday=tue

You don't need to be able to read it to get the effect from it, trust me.
    my pants, they are soiled X( http://www.wowhead.com/item=39812#comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Okay, I've experianced a few wierd things through the years, here is 2 of them:

1. Once when I were like 7 or something I woke up in middel of the night, now this might sound REALLY strange, but I am one 100% sure I saw Goofy (yea, Goofy from Disney) standing near my window. Goofy opened my window, waved goodbye to me and jumped out of the window. After that I went to sleep between my parents in their bed because it freaked me out. Im still thinking about it today and im not sure if it was because I was really tired or it was some kind super natural thing that happened to look like Goofy who I was quite a big fan of when I was 7.

2. 2 years ago me and my family was getting ready to go on a vacation and I was waiting for them outside at our car. While waiting I noticed a wierd red blinking light flying around in the sky. When it got closer I could see that it was some king of round object with red blinking lights. I thought about running inside and grab my cellphone to film it, but I was afraid that I could miss something cool. After a few minutes it started to take off and I tried to follow it as far as i could when it suddenly disappeared, leaving behind a ring of smoke.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh. I don't believe in the paranormal.

Deleted
    So yes, anyway, when I was smaller I sometimes invited my friends to my house. We once went to the addic, but we felt a feeling to leave. Also I don't like that part of the house very much, the wall paint corroded a bit, and the other part, which is not even painted has wind coming around making weird sounds and sometimes the light doesn't work and the air feels damp.

About other paranormal effects not sure what to say... I was once bitten by a dog who had made her lair under the gravestone of someone, does that count? I still have that scar.

Also there's sometimes coming from the university at night or from the train station in autumn and there's nobody on the streets, no cars, no people, nothing, and you hear the wind moving the leaves and them cracking as they resurface. And when I had to come from the train station I also have to pass through a park which is not well lighted and the leaves move behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...20&weekday=tue

You don't need to be able to read it to get the effect from it, trust me.
    You know, first time I watched it I had NoScript on, so nothing happened, I scrolled down and saw the comic and was wondering why everyone thought it was scary. I turned NoScript off but still nothing happened so I closed it. So then seeing all the people commenting on how scary it is I reopened it (it's like 2 a.m. here) and started scrolling down to have it stop at one point and see that guy's head turn with a crack. I felt a chill then I started laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was walking through the graveyard with friend .... heard a woman scream help but no one was there

Then we saw 10 cats all looking at us ....

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

After some consideration we decided to move this to Fun Stuff seeing it's a "Post (share) your" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Was walking through the graveyard with friend .... heard a woman scream help but no one was there

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelli View Post
    Small disclaimer: I realize that I probably have some sort of mental problem, but that does not make any of what I say any less real. At least, not to me.

Ever since I was a child, I've been able to see things that aren't there. I don't mean 'omg that movie was so scary I totally saw a creepy monster in my closet last night!', either. I see things. Things that overlap my normal sight. It's not so bad some days, but other days, I am unable to perceive things the way they should be perceived. I've been walking to work and have seen the sides of buildings weeping tears of blood. I have seen a skyscraper crumble and fall while in reality it is standing quite firm.

I am not 'day dreaming' these things. Whenever something like this happens to me, it always takes me by surprise. When I was little, I'd be like, "FUCK THIS IS REAL I HAVE TO GTFO', but nowadays, I'm practically used to it. I've seen people's faces distort and grow extra mouths lined with disgusting fangs dripping gore.

I'm extremely paranoid, as well. If I'm home alone or if my roommate is out for the day or whatever, I can hardly go a minute without glancing worriedly over my shoulder.

When I was a kid, I used to sit in this corner in the living room because for some reason, I was able to hear voices there. No, there was no TV or radio nearby, and we lived in a house, so our closest neighbors were 100 feet away and under another roof.

I see good things too though. I've seen people sprout multi-colored wings, and have seen stars dance with faces in the sky. I've lost many good friends, but thanks to my ability to 'see', I will always remember them and their faces. Pets that have passed away often visit me while I'm falling asleep at night.

No, I'm not just trying to impress people on the internet with lies. And yes, I very much realize I probably have schizophrenia. >.<
    I wish I could do that, except be able to control what I see. Have you tried controlling it?

Xerae550
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post

Reminds me of the Lovecraft story "The Cats of Ulthar."

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelli View Post
    Small disclaimer: I realize that I probably have some sort of mental problem, but that does not make any of what I say any less real. At least, not to me.

stuffs
    That is very interesting. I am somewhat glad my "hallucinations"(as i often hear them called) are not so vivid, though those that you call good seem rather beautiful.

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 04:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I wish I could do that, except be able to control what I see. Have you tried controlling it?
    You cant really control what you see, especially if you truly are schizophrenic. It just happens, and the vast majority of the time, people live in fear of what they see, or become very dangerous. Some, however, are very happy with them.
    I was watching a documentary on mental institutions, and one of the patients refused to take his medication for schizophrenia. He liked to talk with the voices in his head, and they never told him to do the media stereotyped voices of "kill your family" and such.