Warrior Xmog Sets - Help!

Yes i realise there is already a thread similar to this, however i still opened this one as a request for help!

So basically i want my warrior to look clad in Tier 4 for the dps set and Tier 10 for the Tanking one. I already have most of the tier pieces stored, it's the offpieces, mainly the boots, cloaks and belts that's been hard to find.

Any suggestions as to where i could find these suitable pieces to match the tier sets i mentioned above? Hopefully something i can solo/buy/craft (i'd spare no expenses).

I've been looking through wowhead and some of the models i'd like (specially to match the tier10 set) are simply impossible to solo, and i'm not about to drag my guild into Icecrown/Sunwell to get them offpieces that may not even drop...

I understand this might be asking too much, but i'd really love some insight with this issue, i hope someone out there shares the same tier design tastes as i do and is wondering the same thing. I will keep updating the thread as i find pieces for reference to whoever is looking for them aswel!

Cheers!!

Here's the tier sets:
    Warbringer (t4)
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=655

Ymirjar Lord (t10)
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-260

Hi there Othra, your post has given me an excuse to look into it for my own sets, so i put some time in and came up with this.
    (going to assume you are level 85 for solo-killing bosses for now, if thats not the case get a friend to help i guess, or go with alternate items)

Tier 4

Belt
    Karazhan's second boss, Moroes has a belt, Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable, which fits. Moroes is soloable by any 85 warrior and you do not need to kill any earlier bosses to get there, clearing his room for trash is advisable.
    There are other bosses in Karazhan that have items that fit the tier 4 warrior set, but they get more and more annoying to deal with the further into the instance they get after moroes, and i will not be listing them. They are there though, so it's an option to consider if you like soloing stuff, or can get the group arranged.

Alternatively there are several belts sold by the Burning Crusade Justice point vendor in the middle of Shattrath City, (G'eras) that fit very well. Prices ranging from 312 to 390 Justice points.

Boots
    The last boss, Herald Volazj in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom, on normal difficulty drops Volazj's Sabatons Which i thought fit quite well.

Tier 10

Belt
    I would suggest looking at the same vendor i mentioned for the Tier 4 sets. (G'eras) Prices ranging from 312 to 390 Justice points. There are a few belts that are more red-ish than the ones i'd imagine you might use for tier 4 on the vendor that could work with tier 10HC. See the Conquest vendor in Dalaran for more choices.

Boots
    Rift Striders Fit quite well, and are dropped by Anomalus in The Nexus 5man HC.
    Greaves of the Blue Flight use the same color scheme but are a bit more, "plate-looking" and drop from Ormorok, the third boss in The Nexus Normal mode.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

Finally, about the cloaks. Cloaks really arent my forte. I tend to play without cloaks showing. Always have and probably always will until they start looking more interesting.
    I'd advice you to check the justice point vendors in Dalaran though, most color schemes are represented there.

15+ Year Old Account

Much appreciated Galad!! I now have a reason to solo most of Karazhan, rather then just the Huntsman for the horsie!

In addition i found these BS crafted boots, http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/49906/h...n-bonegrinders, that fit perfectly with the T10 set!

I'll check the vendors in Dalaran and Shattrath as you advised and see if i can come up with some cool alternatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1940...ting-tier-sets

The tier sets are listed here as well as weapons, off tier, etc. Pretty nice post the guy made.