Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinea View Post
    To bad yer goblin, but otherwise pretty ok

Hermainy - Auchindoun - EU

Don't mind the healing head, just rolled Shadow a few days ago so still learning =]

Have a nice great y'all
    Great gear for switching from Holy.

If you don't want to buy the DD-Cloak from The Avengers then regem your Gloves (int/spirit) take the Socketbonus and you are Hitcapped.

Gnomiro - Krag'jin - EU

Looking good, all reforges seem to be fine and I am jealous of your 4 piece.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...us/Holy/simple
    Last edited by Holy; 2011-08-25 at 02:51 PM.

you should be looking forward to replace heart of ignacious with darkmoon card: volcano
    another thing i would prefer is to be hitcapped, but this would be a personal preference
    but fine gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Drhomie/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Kerr0r View Post
    First off, why not use MWC? Sure it's another button to click, but it's SOOOO good if you know how to use it. (Use right before an orbed MB, immediately refresh dots, then refresh them again before you overwrite ES with a weaker version.)

Second, your normalized scale factors are:
    Int: 1.0000
    Hit/Spirit: 0.4535
    Crit: 0.4273
    Haste: 0.5939
    Mastery: 0.4526
    ...with Dark Intent. Without, they are:
    Int: 1.0000
    Hit: 0.4403
    Crit: 0.4258
    Haste: 0.4216
    Mastery: 0.4652
    Meaning you should gem pure int in your chest, hands, belt and boots.

Finally about the haste... From the weights above it's either your worst or best stat, depending on whether you get DI in raids.

Now mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ekaye/advanced

Hang on....
    Where heck did you get these stat weights. I'm what I've read and experienced, haste is still our best stat after int and being hit capped or almost hit capped with or without DI.

Quote Originally Posted by Elicium View Post
    Hang on....
    Where heck did you get these stat weights. I'm what I've read and experienced, haste is still our best stat after int and being hit capped or almost hit capped with or without DI.
    He simmed your gear. That's a snapshot for your stat weights specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Drhomie View Post
    you should be looking forward to replace heart of ignacious with darkmoon card: volcano
    another thing i would prefer is to be hitcapped, but this would be a personal preference
    but fine gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Drhomie/simple
    I'm going to be frank: that 17.01% hit chance aggravates the crap out of me. It totally wouldn't bug me as something random like 17.15 or anything higher, but .01.... ugh.

Hit/spirit is certainly not simming at .5 or higher, so the socket bonus in your chest is not worth it unless haste is simming ridiculously high. If you're always getting DI, you also have some spare haste because you're over the plateau, so losing some isn't a big deal. In that situation, I'd replace both chestpiece gems for red gems. That puts you ever so slightly below hit cap (you will almost never miss, don't worry about it) and gets you a nice 20 Int bump in exchange. If you don't always get DI and you're trying to bump your haste up, sim to be sure that this is the best option.

Your crit to spirit/hit reforges on the ring and belt could be switched to mastery if you're comfortable going lower on hit, but that is a preference. Just be aware of those options if you want to experiment with it.

Glyphs and talents look fine.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mmetu/advanced

I'm aware of 2 issues: Need to switch the glove enchant, and I can reforge the neck to haste if it dips me below the plateau like I expect. I didn't notice this until this week, and switching factions has kept me busy with redoing a lot of stuff. I also need to switch from herb, and I've been farming JC mats to level it fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hang on....
    Like Zuziza said, that's the simcraft output for YOUR gear. The stuff you see on EJ is for BiS heroic geared priests.

I hope to someday live in a world where everyone knows the importance of simming their own gear.
    People complaining about arena queues? Oh, my sweet summer child. What do you know of waiting? Waiting is for the dungeon finder, where the average time is 25 minutes and children are born and live and die all before they find a fucking tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mmetu/advanced

I'm aware of 2 issues: Need to switch the glove enchant, and I can reforge the neck to haste if it dips me below the plateau like I expect. I didn't notice this until this week, and switching factions has kept me busy with redoing a lot of stuff. I also need to switch from herb, and I've been farming JC mats to level it fast.
    Other than the issues that you have stated I see nothing wrong, One thing you could do is when you reforge that neck, also put the 65 haste enchant on your wrists and you should reach 2589 haste. On your chest I would get the +20 int socket bonus just like you did on the legs. Also on your talents I would get rid of imp PWS and get a extra point in mental agility and inner sanctum. Thats from my raiding point of view, if you have to waste GCDs on PWS because of lack of heals on you or any raid member that unfortunate but the 20% increase isnt much. Brings the shield from 16k to 24k I believe. Other than that you should be fine although, just need better itemized gear

Now my turn, Be gentle. I know I need to change hands enchant

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B8nz/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Kerr0r View Post
    Like Zuziza said, that's the simcraft output for YOUR gear. The stuff you see on EJ is for BiS heroic geared priests.

I hope to someday live in a world where everyone knows the importance of simming their own gear.

*facepalm*

... He couldn't have simmed my gear as ...well maybe read the posts...

Second, looking at the guy who he was replying to the stat weights still don't work out. The value for haste is too low.

I hope to someday live in a world where everyone actually reads a post before replying.

You are in fact in pvp gear so i can't check you cabibi

I can't post links yet but my name is Àlcaraz on Alonsus-EU

*facepalm*

... He couldn't have simmed my gear as ...well maybe read the posts...

Second, looking at the guy who he was replying to the stat weights still don't work out. The value for haste is too low.
    Well he didn't say if he was simm'ing patchwork or helterskelter which can make a difference, also if you are close to a haste "plateau" and getting DI would just put you over it, haste will sim lower than other stats... not that you should really pay attention to that unless it is the 30% haste point...

Wow your too quick I literally changed my gear 1 minute after my post, please recheck

Quote Originally Posted by cabibi64 View Post
    Wow your too quick I literally changed my gear 1 minute after my post, please recheck
    I like your gear it is pretty much the same as what i have.

gj

(Àlcaraz on Alonsus-Eu if anyone else wanna check)

Deleted
    Alcaraz? one that used to be in prophecy?

Àlcaraz you are at that gear point where it would hurt you to change some things to hit the 2589 haste, one thing you could do is get the 378 BoE boots, your 359 boots are so last tier time to put the gold up and buy them already

Other than that your are doing fine

Quote Originally Posted by Encountered View Post
    Alcaraz? one that used to be in prophecy?
    Yes encountered, the one that used to be in prophecy :P

@cabibi thx for the info, gonna have the shannox boots soon
    Last edited by alcaraz; 2011-08-25 at 08:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alcaraz View Post
    Yes encountered, the one that used to be in prophecy :P
    Oh hai .

Quote Originally Posted by cabibi64 View Post
    Other than the issues that you have stated I see nothing wrong, One thing you could do is when you reforge that neck, also put the 65 haste enchant on your wrists and you should reach 2589 haste. On your chest I would get the +20 int socket bonus just like you did on the legs.
    I am a goblin. I only need 2435 for the plateau, hence haste is simming rather low, as is hit (and I don't mind going low on hit anyway), so that's why I didn't bother with the chest socket bonus.

Also on your talents I would get rid of imp PWS and get a extra point in mental agility and inner sanctum. Thats from my raiding point of view, if you have to waste GCDs on PWS because of lack of heals on you or any raid member that unfortunate but the 20% increase isnt much. Brings the shield from 16k to 24k I believe. Other than that you should be fine although, just need better itemized gear
    I keep forgetting about that damn switch every time I sign on. I'm going to put stickies on my authenticator so I do it when I log on tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.