Chenbo Art GALLERY?

Hey, I've noticed that the 2 following images by Chenbo have been posted in the Blizzard Fan Art Section:

Anyone know if he/she has a gallery or any other works? I really like his/her style.

Thank you so much!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...uly/ss1436.jpg
    &

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ust/ss1446.jpg
    Last edited by Snowy Vixen; 2011-08-24 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Images too large
    <3
    Class: Alli Priest
    Spec: Holy/ Shadow
    Horde Alts @ 85: Mage, Lock, DK, Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't find one, but e-mail's given out as chenowow@gmail.com, so you can always ask the artist directly.

Big pictures are big, tone them down please, or you will get infracted.
    But yeah I like his style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Couldn't find one, but e-mail's given out as chenowow@gmail.com, so you can always ask the artist directly.
    This'd be your best bet, a quick google didn't bring anything up!

Deleted
    I had to make an account here on MMO-Champion just so I could post you this reply. :> I sent an e-mail to Chenbo and what I got in return was the link to his/her blog. This is the URL: blog.sina.com.cn/u/1880224471 (it is in Korean so it might be difficult to read but at least you can get to see all of the fanart).

As this is my first reply I can't send links so you will have to manually copy and paste the link...

I like the level of detail but I'm more fascinated by artwork that combines wow and real life stuff, specially the armor.

You can find his blog and gallery at blog.sina.com.cn/chenbowow and photo.blog.sina.com.cn/chenbowow

Sorry they're not actually links... apparently these forums require you to "post a few times" before you can post links.

Deleted
    I think i can post links and chen bo really deserves it:

http://blog.sina.com.cn/chenbowow

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by NimEzTwyst; 2011-10-28 at 04:10 AM.
    Hell is empty, all the rogues are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Erav View Post
    I had to make an account here on MMO-Champion just so I could post you this reply. :> I sent an e-mail to Chenbo and what I got in return was the link to his/her blog. This is the URL: blog.sina.com.cn/u/1880224471 (it is in Korean so it might be difficult to read but at least you can get to see all of the fanart).

As this is my first reply I can't send links so you will have to manually copy and paste the link...
    uhmm this artist is chinese, not korean*

I love his light and color. It's fantastic.