Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Warglaive's Of Azzinoth

So today on my 5th kill of Illidan i was lucky enough for the Off-Hand glaive to drop completing my set after only getting my main hand one last week. Seems a bit strange for them both to drop one week after another? And thats the funny thing im usually never lucky with drops.
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

Grats on your luck. It's one of the highest drop rate legendaries in game. My guild during BC had two main hands drop back to back, and a third two weeks later. We never got an offhand.

Grats. I'm on kill #33 and have yet to see a main hand. We've seen 4 off-hands though :/

"You're either pro or a noob, that's life" - Merciless Gladiator Athene

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Grats on your luck. It's one of the highest drop rate legendaries in game. My guild during BC had two main hands drop back to back, and a third two weeks later. We never got an offhand.
    the bow from sunwell has a higher drop then warglaives, Gratz tho.

OT, i hate you, took me 25 kills to get my mainhand and now im working of my offhand >.>

Deleted
    I'm in BT atm,on my 70 rogue twink.
    Got OH glaive on 10th run and i'm on 17th run now.
    Saw OH drop 3x on this char. Wish me luck !
    Last edited by mmoc4aee6fd695; 2011-08-24 at 10:02 PM.

grats.. only time I ever saw a glaive drop was back in wotlk when we were farming rep... turns out no war or rogue was in the group and we gave it to a dk (with hopes that eventually they could)

Thing that annoys me though, is that I decided to level my warrior out of 70 literally the day before, so I decided not to bring him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it might make some hunters out there a bit... jealous but after re-rolling this patch to hunter from pally (ran A LOT of sunwell to try and get it for friends) I actually got my Sunwell achievement and Thor'idal the same time. Grats on your luck, on the other hand I've been farming bindings on 2 toons with nothing for almost the whole year. (1 dropped on pally back in feb i believe)

Link to my Hunter. Check the achievement dates for the Sunwell completion and thor'idal
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adger/advanced

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoorc View Post
    So today on my 5th kill of Illidan i was lucky enough for the Off-Hand glaive to drop completing my set after only getting my main hand one last week. Seems a bit strange for them both to drop one week after another? And thats the funny thing im usually never lucky with drops.
    A shame it wasn't in BC huh^^? Gz tho, they are the best looking legendary weapon/s ever :> (imo)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Encountered View Post
    I'm in BT atm,on my 70 rogue twink.
    Got OH glaive on 10th run and i'm on 17th run now.
    Saw OH drop 3x on this char. Wish me luck !
    Bah,no luck again.
    Maybe the 18th run.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how drops work, as long as there's a chance of it dropping you could get one every kill or you might not see one in a million years.

But that's good that you got them, I'm still 1 binding away from Thunderfury, it's just a shame that we can't mog them.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Gratz! Took our guilds rogue 5 runs to get his as well.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoorc View Post
    I've cleared MC about 20 times, seen 2 Eyes of Ragnaros, 4 Bindings from Garr and 1 from Geddon. =)
    Almost Epic - Short Stories and Musings of nearly epic proportions.

We didn't get 1 single glaive in our guild back in TBC:<

Gz to you tho!

Deleted
    I believe we had 3 mainhands and 1 offhand back in TBC (might've been the other day around). Ironically we got the only offhand first.

Grats! I'm up in 15-16 around that and never ever seen one of 'em drop :/ damn RNG!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    That's how drops work, as long as there's a chance of it dropping you could get one every kill or you might not see one in a million years.

But that's good that you got them, I'm still 1 binding away from Thunderfury, it's just a shame that we can't mog them.
    You will be able to transmogrify legendaries. They redacted that original statement.

Edit: I must be missing something cuz now when I try to find it, I can't. Maybe its the other way around, but I coulda swore they said we could after saying we couldn't?

They changed their minds on transmogrifying heirlooms, not legendaries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    They changed their minds on transmogrifying heirlooms, not legendaries.

Oooh, you are right, my bad.

You spelled Warglaives wrong. I really don't understand this new fad of posting plural names with apostrophe S.