Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Off topic: does anyone have a list of daggers that don't show enchants (because of pre-existing spell detail)? I need one for transmog since they're being so lame about weapon-type restrictions.

On Topic: I think weapon-type restrictions should be slackened. Maybe not for subtlety or assassination, but combat has (until this expansion) been all about allowing any weapon be your weapon and you lose some of the nostalgia this change is supposed to bring to the table when you don't have those matching swords/maces/fist weapons you had in vanilla or tbc (or Wrath, I guess).
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    it's probably mostly because a fast axe/mace/sword is only useful to one spec of one class.
    I see that response a lot, but its completely illogical. They put a str fist weapon in t11 which is usable by 1 spec of 1 class, yet a fast non dagger is somehow not ok? Spell power plate is used by 1 spec of 1 class, why not let them use mail? Even if you want to say that crowding the already crowded loot tables even more is a bad idea, why the hell is there no pvp fast non dagger?

And yes I do realize before anyone says it that enh shaman could use the fist, but that is about the same as how a rogue could gain dps by using the str sword off magmaw if it was higher ilvl than his other option, as in it still doesn't change the fact it was designed for a single spec of a single class even if something else can "use" it.

Deleted
    Enhancement shamans are the only class / spec combo that use slow off hand agility weapons. I don't see why they don't just make enhance work with a fast off hand weapon.. then we can all have our fast off hand agility weapons of choice..

Deleted
    I asked a GM while I was restoring my old sets and he said
    that you need to wear the same type of weapon.

So. I think we can start a new topic where we post the best looking daggers for TM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Texxi View Post
    I asked a GM while I was restoring my old sets and he said
    that you need to wear the same type of weapon.

So. I think we can start a new topic where we post the best looking daggers for TM.
    Nah keep it one thread mainly within here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iscussion-Here