Red question mark.

Is it possible to change the red question mark that appears on my cat/bear charge macro when I'm not in cat/bear form?

In simple terms, no.

You have it set to the "adaptive icon" which changes to whatever you're about to use, so if you're in caster form you can't use either charge so it goes to a question mark. Now you could set it to one icon that you like in the macro interface but it would be that icon for whatever

:-( oh well, thanks anyway Graki

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    Actually you can use conditionals after a #showtooltip line which should also modify the icon.
    for example?

For my charge macros, I just use #showtooltip and I set the conditionals in the macro to cast bear form if I'm not in form. So in Bear it shows bear charge, in cat it shows cat charge, and for no form it shows the bear form icon. You should be able to make the icon look like whatever you want it to do while you're not in form.
    "I was hysterical. I was not well. I was invincible." -Dresden

Cyanoro - 85 Feral bear/cat Druid
    Varamyst - 85 Resto/Elem Shaman

This is my cat\bear charge macro, it doesn't give a red ? and is pretty sweet.

Code:
    #showtooltip [noform:3]Feral Charge;[form:3,combat][stealth]Feral Charge(Cat Form);[form:3,nocombat]Prowl
    /startattack [form:1]
    /cast [form:1]Enrage
    /cast [form:1]Feral Charge;[form:3,combat][stealth]Feral Charge(Cat Form);[form:3,nocombat]Prowl

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    This is my cat\bear charge macro, it doesn't give a red ? and is pretty sweet.

Code:
    #showtooltip [noform:3]Feral Charge;[form:3,combat][stealth]Feral Charge(Cat Form);[form:3,nocombat]Prowl
    /startattack [form:1]
    /cast [form:1]Enrage
    /cast [form:1]Feral Charge;[form:3,combat][stealth]Feral Charge(Cat Form);[form:3,nocombat]Prowl
    out of curiosity, if you press it while in caster form, what happens?