Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The PvP fight sounds like fun.

Nobody was doing Gurabashi Arena anymore.

Anyone curious about what's in the woods? Perhaps huge horrifying monsters? Or rare spawns? Maybe caves that lead to slumbering beasts! Maybe the monsters will foreshadow the next Xpack!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    There better be a carnie title you can earn. And when you have it on, you get a buff that says "Smells like boiled cabbage".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSKaDzbQN0 <--- need I say more

I'll see y'all in the pit, broddas!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Anyone curious about what's in the woods? Perhaps huge horrifying monsters? Or rare spawns?
    Muppets.

Or bunnies...

I See Alcaz Island In Your Future...

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    I appreciate what they were going for but this blue post was a little bit too much in character. With something like this you want actual hard details.
    It's just a preview, you'll get hard details from the patch notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    "and even replicas of long-lost suits of armor that we’re offering for your Transmogrification needs."

I'M SOLD!
    What he said

Come on Dreadnaught!!!

Sounds spooky.

i wonder what is in the woods

a Fez Wearing Monkey? I'm sold. Bring on the new Darkmoon Faire! Those woods will be explored by me, you can count on that.

Deleted
    This so needs a Haunted House 5 man instances like the Tomb of Immortal Darkness April Fools.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a feeling they would do something "sneaky" with old armor sets... damnit, another grind (most likely). I'm glad to see the darkmoon faire get an overhaul though, because it was always pretty lame to be honest. Another event like the chest in STV is good, perhaps finally higher lvl players will care less about the one in STV. Giving the lowbies an acctual chance to get it. Tank battle game?! sign me up!
    Anyone curious about what's in the woods? Perhaps huge horrifying monsters? Or rare spawns?
    Sons of arugal, the old model for worgen. That would be creepy enough! :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    New achievements and titles?! After being exalted already, this will be cake.

Deleted
    Another useless, boooooring stupid stuff for 10 years old children. Pls make more bg-s more content, and something that REALLY improve the game, something is more than an extremely booring and repetative stuff (like molten front dailys omfg what a booooring .....), something that improve the 6 years old concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fez wearing monkey, GIEF!!! *drools rainbows*
    Last edited by Marmot; 2011-08-25 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    This so needs a Haunted House 5 man instances like the Tomb of Immortal Darkness April Fools.
    that would be so badass.

What armor isn't available anymore? The only thing I could come up with is T3 which has a complete lookalike in T7. Everything else is pretty much still in the game.

EDIT: Maybe ZG/ZA but I think the drops in todays instance look pretty much the same as the original drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Auryt View Post
    Another useless, boooooring stupid stuff for 10 years old children. Pls make more bg-s more content, and something that REALLY improve the game, something is more than an extremely booring and repetative stuff (like molten front dailys omfg what a booooring .....), something that improve the 6 years old concept.
    While I agree on the BGs part you have to realize Blizzard has to do things to appease EVERYONE right?

10+ Year Old Account
    ABOUT TIME! About time that the Faire got upgraded from a simple (awesome) caravan, to a whole Island with mages working for them. I can't wait to have a look around the faire and it's entertainment, games.... FIREWORKS?! Who can say no. Tickets are to be ripped and new will be given, grand, because I keep forgetting mine! You will see me there, cursing that I don't know how to win at the games, but I'll still be there!