Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dancing bears?? I'm sold

Looks super cool. Darkmoon always had a place in my heart and I was sad to see it have not much of an impact on other players. Hopefully this brings out the awesomeness of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wassam View Post
    Nobody notice all the hints to pandaria in this?
    ofc we do "mist covered darkmoon faire isle", now meet our neighbours, the pandas.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    This is fluff, not content.
    "Fluff" on not.. I LOVE IT!

i was pretty sold on dancing bear you can ride... then they mentioned fez wearing monkey.

This is fluff, not content.
    If end game raiders all have your sour attitude I'd never give you guys any content. Clearly those people are never happy, never satisfied, always hungry for more stuff....and when they get it? They QQ and complain.

Deleted
    So who else is going to run out in the forrest on patch day? xDSuper excited

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Erm, really? How can you even say that without any word on actual content? The darkmoon faire is honestly a waste of resources, and I know this will just become another daily quest hub.

DMF has ALLLLLWAYS been dead, for YEARS.
    A waste of resrouces? The only reason the DMF has been dead is because it's been crap and offers nothing fun to do, I know tons of people who will love the new DMF, I personally aint to fuzzed about it, but if they make loads of people happy with this then it's not a waste of resources.

Not everyone has their main focus set on raiding, I have friends who just plays to have some fun with random things, things that doesn't even involve 5 mans, and they'll love this.

I want that dancing bear mount lol. This new patch is going to be awesome!

in our fight with the deathwing, he ll prolly crash into seeing so many having fun and he not being able to be a part of it. Oh well, nice way to tempt back, but not work on most.

Deleted
    One screen show us Darkmoon Fair on Gilneas area... its mean the capital it's fully fonctional for 4.3, the 7th legion finaly take it ?

Deleted
    inb4 quests that make it easier to gain rep after I've just finished my last deck turn-in :<

Still, looks like it'a gonna be fun and glad to see something that took a shred of effort to make

Sounds great! Always loved DMF!

Fezes are cool.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    We don't need you policing the forums telling everyone what you think it is. We know you hate it, stop trying to 'convert' others into thinking like you.
    Shame on him for expressing an opinion. Here is mine while we are at it: FUCKING BORING. never bothered with the stupid DMF, never will. and seriously.. we need ANOTHER shitty arena place where everyone gets wasted by pallys and DKs? Only thing I hope is it isn't ridiculously expensive for void storage, because we all know its their cheap excuse to avoid the " we need more bag space " people
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    We don't need you policing the forums telling everyone what you think it is. We know you hate it, stop trying to 'convert' others into thinking like you.
    If it's not fluff, what is it? And why would they try and resurrect something that 1% of the playerbase cares about. I visit the DMF once per expansion, for my trinket, and that's it. I could walk past DMF at peak time and its empty every single time. It's like Brewfest, packed on day one; but empty after that ... and that's once a year.

I'm excited with the Deathmatch Pit, looks like there will be some hours of non-stop ganking.

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

everything about this sounds great. new mount/s, new pets, new achievs, easier rep with them, AND we can get unobtainable armor sets??? FUCK YES!!!

im all over this when it comes.
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    A waste of resrouces? The only reason the DMF has been dead is because it's been crap and offers nothing fun to do, I know tons of people who will love the new DMF, I personally aint to fuzzed about it, but if they make loads of people happy with this then it's not a waste of resources.

Not everyone has their main focus set on raiding, I have friends who just plays to have some fun with random things, things that doesn't even involve 5 mans, and they'll love this.
    I am a hardcore raider in a 6/7H guild and I love this! I cant wait for 4.3, i think blizzard is about to put out one of the best, if not the best, patches they have ever done.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Excited? Hell yes.

I get the feeling that new rep rewards with DMF will be low to nonexistent. That way they can keep DMF in the Insane rep grind since it'd still be, y'know, insane. Granted, only having one shot at each activity per month would still keep your grind slow, so it's possible they could put in a nice chunk to help you along (just throwing a number out, but getting, say, 2k rep per month would still take almost 2 years, so you'd still have to supplement your grind with Darkmoon decks if you wanted to finish sooner).

I was worried about the description (especially since they said you only got access to it once a month, and my initial reading made me think it was a new daily hub), but a bit more comprehension alleviated my concerns. Fun activities to do? New recipes, pets, and mounts? Ability to get unobtainable gear again? Color me excited.

Also note the mages that will port you to and from capitals and DMF. It'll cost gold (most likely), but DMF becomes a portal hub for one week a month? Interesting.

(On a side note, I like how a couple people are complaining you only get access to the place one week a month. You are aware that that's been DMF's schedule since its inception, no?)