Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    are you kidding me? once they use the word "mist" all the panda freaks come out claiming that its a hint for mists of pandaria.

mist is a common word that has been used multiple times in wow before

Quote Originally Posted by Edriel View Post
    Idk i heard heroic rag wasn't exactly a cakewalk
    But wait, they are adding Darkmoon Faire alongside 3 new dungeons and a new raid! How dare they, while Cataclysm doesn't have as many raid bosses as the other expansions!

Brb, cutting self.

Quote Originally Posted by WNxHellRaver View Post
    What he said

Come on Dreadnaught!!!
    No way. If the masses get tier3, it's oldschool value is gone completely. Hope Blizzard isn't that obsessed of pleasing the masses.

I hope Blizzard removes "Insane in the membrain "achv.this would mean anyone now can get it.Blizzard already ruined it for us when the removed the Shen rep required for it. Death to the noobs that get handed everything.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    This is fluff, not content.
    Content = something to do, DMF = something to do, therefore DMF=Content

Recycled content? Seriously, stop with that fucking word.
    Yes stop with that word! The correct word is REVAMP... The vast majority of this entire expac has been a revamp. If the fan-boys love it fine I am not here to say you cant. On the other side of it you guys should really not be downing those of us that see this as another in the long line of: "look! cool things to distract the masses from the fact real content is almost nonexistent." If paying for revamped content is okay with you guys then that is fine... to many of us its not so chill out. If you feel that revamping the 0-60 levels is expanding content, who am I to argue with you... unfortunately a lot of us see it for what it really is: Its just smoke and mirrors to distract us all from the fact that the A and the B teams are working on Titan and WoW's team should not being making Atari 6400 games much less a MMO.
    He's a hardcore elitist douche, he only cares about loot and bragging rights. He will keep shitting on Cataclysm because it didn't cater to his kind, so save your breath. Or text, as the case may be.
    That really is indicative of what I am talking about, he is a hardcore elitist douche? Really? Really? Why? Because he doesn't like the fact there is barely any new content in this expac? Or is it because he is someone that can see past the fluff (smoke and mirrors) to the fact that yet again Bliz has just changed some wording in the quests, changed some skin colors, changed that you have to pick up widgets instead of raptor eggs and called it new content? You and the fan-boys don't like the fact that people see to the reality of what has been happening and you don't like it being pointed out so you call names, say we should quit, and tell us to stop QQ. That is your right, but do not think for a second that we will stop SEEING past the fluff and commenting on the lack of content... not revamped content... REAL new content. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wassam View Post
    Nobody notice all the hints to pandaria in this?
    Old Gods. It's ALWAYS Old Gods.

Ever since the first Faire, there have been hints that the Faire isn't what it seems, and what's-his-face, the guy to whom you turn the decks in talks about his 'Master'.

Presuming the Deathwing raid is fairly interesting (on par with ICC at least; if we're lucky its Ulduar quality), then 4.3 will be 'the' patch of Cataclysm.Deathwing raid, new Darkmoon Faire content, 3 *new* dungeons, transmorgrification. That's not a bad content patch. Not enough to get me to resub, but if people are enjoying Cata to date then they have alot to be excited about.

I for one am excited for the new fair!

Deleted
    More useless information, gief some proper post or don't post at all, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    No way. If the masses get tier3, it's oldschool value is gone completely. Hope Blizzard isn't that obsessed of pleasing the masses.
    I suppose you missed the part about them being REPLICAS. Im guessing you wont be able to wear them peraay, but they can be used in the transmogrification process.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

I just want to know if this will affect the Darkmoon Faire rep at all, it's the last one I need for the Insane

10+ Year Old Account
    All I have to say is L70ETC better be headlining at the Faire...

Seriously, though. This is awesome! More stuff like this and I may even renew my game time.

The QQ'ing and raging of all these nublets is amazing.This sounds pretty interesting, I'm excited to check it out

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally they're doing something with the Faire.

Quote Originally Posted by Inzightlive View Post
    are you kidding me? once they use the word "mist" all the panda freaks come out claiming that its a hint for mists of pandaria.

mist is a common word that has been used multiple times in wow before
    I can't help but laugh at them all.

I just hope the replica items don't cost too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Divr View Post
    I suppose you missed the part about them being REPLICAS. Im guessing you wont be able to wear them peraay, but they can be used in the transmogrification process.
    That's possible. Still, I don't see what the problem would necessarily be. Hell, the hardest of the classic hardcore could still link their T3 ring if they wanted to show off their epeen. Personally I don't care, I'd just like to see some of those back (echoing the general Dreadnaught consensus here).

Quote Originally Posted by Niko031 View Post
    An active new gurubashi arena, yes please.
    we'll need some actual world pvp first.

I've always loved the Faire, even when it was crappy! I can't WAIT to give this a try. It even sounds like a fun way to level an alt a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver View Post
    But wait, they are adding Darkmoon Faire alongside 3 new dungeons and a new raid! How dare they, while Cataclysm doesn't have as many raid bosses as the other expansions!

Brb, cutting self.
    (Sarcasm on) If they didn't waste time with this Darkmoon Fail and Transmog bullshit, then we could have had 6 new dungeons and two new raids! And they could have even fixed the Vanish bug!

(Sarcasm off)
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II