Can you do majordomo staghelm before you8 do Alyrazor?

Hi guys,

Im probably gonna get screamed at for asking this but if you have killed 4/5 of the first bosses including baleroc is it possible to Staghelm before you go onto Alyrazor or does he not spawn until all 5 of the first bosses are dead as i have heard that he is quite easy in normal mode.

Thanks

Gren

No, the orb behind Baleroc doesn't activate until you've killed the first 5

No, you have to kill 5/5 before you will have access to the bridge or the portal. Well at least that was how it was for my guild.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got to kill all remaining bosses before him before the bridge becomes active

what the guys above me said - you cant activate the bridge til 5/5 are killed

alysrazor is a pain in the ass fight, it's one of those fights where you'll have to constantly wipe and start again when someone screws up, but once you all get the mechanics of the fight, it becomes a lot easier. majorhomo staghelm is a piece of cake in comparison, took my guild about 4 attempts to kill majorhomo, but about 20-ish on alysrazor.

Deleted
    even though it is possible to reach his island without the bridge active, the majordomo and his trashmobs are not there yet. however you can go to ragnaros and see that his trashpacks are already there. i haven't tested yet if it is possible to do raggy before all other bosses this way (means, i didnt try to solo the trashpacks there^^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. You gotta be 5/7 before you can do 6. Just to let you know, on 10N we killed Majordomo first night.

Deleted
    But you should be able to kill Ragnaros before killing Alysrazor. You can fly to Majodormus' place with the 3 feathers buff, Majordormus isn't spawned, but the trashmob which triggers Ragnaros to come out of his pit. If you can get a warlock and two other people there you can summon the raid, but you shouldn't wipe, because it'll take some time^^

edit: didn't notice the poster who beat me.... argh^^

edit2: someone should try it :x