Custom built computers - shipped to EU?

n the market for a gaming laptop recently and was looking around several sites. I was going to go with Alienware - M14X laptop only 1099$ ( Only around 750€) , but unfortunatley the EU site is a lot dearer than the US one ( 3004 difference o.O).
    Then i began looking at sites like www.ibuypower.com and http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/ , however they do not ship to EU either. Does anyone know any sites like these that are either EU in origin or ship there? Computer parts are more expensive in the EU so getting it shipped from the US would probably be a favoured option.

Also if anyone has any advice on a particular laptop to go for ( Under the 1000€ mark(= 1400 ish dollars)) , please go ahead :P
    Thanks !

I know there are a few companies that do a kind of "shipping" thing (Freight relay) for Australians. You order it from America, put the delivery address as their location and they forward the package on to you via air with insurance.

It might be worth looking in to that if the exchange rate is better buying it from American which no doubt it most probably will be!

I believe Asus, MSI among amothers make the pretty hardcore gaming laptops. Those can be bought around the globe at multiple stores.
    But I'm guessing those won't cut it for you, guessing you wan't to pay that extra markup from the "specialty" stores.
    Last edited by Chronius; 2011-08-26 at 02:16 PM.

I was looking at MSI actually yesterday but they also dont ship internationally. My biggest problem was finding somewhere that shipped internationally rather than finding a laptop i liked. The price difference between EU and US is consistently several hundred euros :/

Don't forget you most likely need to pay import taxes and VAT if you want to get it from the US, making the gap closer or pretty much non-existent. Unless you have a friend in the US ofcourse.