Poll: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not big into "Trendy" Tattoo's. Gimme some full body or go back to pre-school.

Depend on the Tattoo...I generally like the small ones in hot places..and of course depends on the girl also...

its not so easy to say...some girls are very hot with tattoos but some other they overdo it and is ugly, it is really a choice with many parameters
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I don't mind tattoos.
    Last edited by Howard Moon; 2012-07-24 at 07:52 PM.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Jeez..too many lonely people come to this forum. All day I see "rate this girl" "do you find this girl attractive" "Girl trouble"...

Deleted
    Depends on the tattoo and the girl..

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFade View Post
    Jeez..too many lonely people come to this forum. All day I see "rate this girl" "do you find this girl attractive" "Girl trouble"...

Breaking news, most guys talk about girls ALL the time. (Lonely or not)
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    It has to have some meaning.
    Why, why does it have to have meaning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Full Sleeves and back tattoos look hot my Wife has 5 tattoos, but of course all girls/tattoos are unique combinations.

OMG go to vimeo and search for "SuicideGirl Belle and Sebastian Music Video - NSFW"

It all depends on what they have tattoo'd.

If it's cliche, tasteless and lame such as tribal, their name in korean, or nautical stars...no.

If it's nerdy stuff that define me (and my childhood) such as a Dragon Ball, 8 bit characters, a rune from Diablo 2, a Zapdos etc...then sign me up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Breaking news, most guys talk about girls ALL the time. (Lonely or not)
    Not with my group of friends. There are waaay more interesting things to talk about all day long, for us at least.

Thank you Serendia!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, as long as they don't go totally overboard like say, Kat Von D. As someone that has about 14 tattoos total (including a (mostly) full sleeve of HR Giger art, and another half sleeve), not entirely if we're talking sexual attraction. The girl in the OP, personally I find her very attractive and that's about my limit for tattoos on a girl. It's a lot, but not outrageous.

One area that is a total turnoff, is if a girl (or even guy) has their ENTIRE neck tattoo'd. Total turn off for me. A small one or two on the back or side is great, but man the whole thing is just ugly.

Personally one area I love tattoos on girls, is up their side. My girlfriend has about 17 or 18 stars going from her waist, to just under her armpit and slightly curls around towards her back, and I love them.

edit: The girl above has horribly ugly and amateur looking ink. Gross. Then again, I'm *extremely* picky when it comes to tattoos. /shrug
    Last edited by skylla05; 2011-08-26 at 09:03 PM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Deleted
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=pic...zoom=1&chk=sbg

I think this tattoo, looks really nice and wouldn't put me off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Guess it really depends. I'm a web developer so tattoos aren't really a stigma in any part of my life (besides my parents I guess). I always really think my tattoos out and they all mean something special to me. For me when looking at a guy, the more tattoos the better. I have one body and one life, I'll be happy at 80 will all my tats =]
    My next one (should be getting in about a week I hope) is actually a Keywork. Huge Coheed fan.
    Wish others in this thread actually respected the tattoo owners opinion. To be fair, if you don't like it, don't get it or w/e the argument keeps spinning into. Tramp Stamp or not. As others have posted, if it enhanced your body then it's a good thing, no? Surely they know the limits

I like the tat on the lower back....
    May as well be a bullseye

15+ Year Old Account
    As others have stated its rather down to how many and how it looks overall. Not a big fan of tatoos covering alot, but some just giving the interest ofr an area is hot as hell.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Usurper View Post
    http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2011/08/5f50703567b0f0e205fc881fe676812e.jpeg
    She's pretty -- but way too much clutter.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Fuck no.

I cant really put this without saying it not-PC but have you ever felt a girl with lots of tatts? They feel like burn victims. But they choose to do it to themselves...

Pass. If I want to rub lizard skin I would just buy a lizard.
    Personally, I don't think you've ever felt a girl with tattoos. They do not wreck your skin, at all. The "girl" you touched obviously keeps horrible care of her skin in general, or has a very severe dry skin problem. But I can assure you that's not because of the tattoos themselves.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Is this you? If so the interwebs have seen your asscrack hahahaha!
    Back to the topic, Yes I love it. Especially if it's on their foot. Not sure why but beautiful feet is a huge turn on for me and a tattoo or a ring looks sexy. Paint the nails black and I'll love the woman for ever!
    Last edited by Kulthor; 2011-08-26 at 09:08 PM.